Open Letter to Lindos

DeletedUser

For the world at large- WE LOST ANOTHER CITY. Oh dear how will we ever survive. Lot's of ls and birs went down in flames but at the end PGM won out. A well deserved city which should be exciting compared to all the internals you guys are having to deal with lately.

7-5 btw. We were successful too.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en57/alliance/1174/colonizations

If that is what you consider success you could definitely raise the bar a bit. You alliance colonizations are awfu!l internals is all you alliance is good for!! Instead of turning turing on Nameless you turn on the alliance that let u live on

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If that is what you consider success you could definitely raise the bar a bit. You alliance colonizations are awfu!l internals is all you alliance is good for!! Instead of turning turing on Nameless you turn on the alliance that let u live on, imho ur an idiot!
I am not sure what your definition of success is but I am pretty sure that DoM have several PGM cities under siege right now which only adds to their score... LOL, we can all see PGM players are raging right now. Keep the comments coming, it brings me pleasure knowing that PGM is just as Arrogant as before. Some things never change. Being ignorant will only lead to your downfall. ;)

DeletedUser

Yes, I consider successfully completely 2 cs's as something to call successful. Kind of odd to see it as unsuccessful isn't it? The thing I have always liked about being part of this alliance is that I am proud of everything we do, win or lose I am still proud of it. The fact that it was successful has little to do with anything other than the fact that we successfully took the city, just like you guys successfully took a city.

And if they are so awful why are we now leading in cs's between us? Yes, some of what we are being successful with isn't very much, but I think that speaks more of you guys than us doesn't it? That we can be successful with such weak sends at times?

And I find it ironic that you criticize us for taking internals, when you guys have had so many internals yourselves. We actually had to hold members for you because you guys had too many people that you were dealing with.

And yes we chose to stop fighting Nameless and starting fighting you. Fighting nameless we were in danger of losing players because they were bored and wanted more from the world. Fighting you, we have had those people come back to playing, just as you guys have. Why does that make me an idiot?

And for the final time- lets go to the history lesson.

Real Time line 1- Back in the early time of the Lindos, PGM was fighting BS. Dragons was fighting Barbarians. Unnaturals were a newer alliance and they were fighting Great White Death. BS approached us about working together against GWD. We declined because we were pacted with them. Dragon and BS made a deal, they picked up Anaroth and I stayed behind to run Dragons.

Parallel universe 1- Cyaphas joins BS as well! Unnaturals run a chance of continuing their push in O56, BS merges with PGM and Cyaphas is in your ranks fighting Unnaturals.

Real Timeline 2- Cyaphas doesnt join BS. Runs dragons, eventually GWD merges into Dragons, and BS merges into PGM. PGM honors our NAP as we fight Unnaturals together.

Parallel Timeline 2- BS Merges into PGM. PGM decides to not honor the NAP. A bunch of members from BS are left hanging around waiting to join PGM. Dragons coming into conflict with a much smaller PGM decides to pact with unnaturals and what is then FTW as we bring the southern war against PGM.

Now if you examine closely you can see a very interesting observation here. Dragons works with Unnaturals(Now nameless) and FTW(Partly-LoK). Curious how that little circle came around.

Regardless, the bottom line is you have absolutely no idea what might have happened had you decided to fight us sooner. So please, get off this rhetoric of "What if" and "we let you live!"

Again. If we are so bad, and so incapable, then you should have no trouble beating us. I mean let's face it, if ST and Dragons are the only naps you guys have ever had, then you were fighting the world then, just as much as now. Heck you guys whined about it in the forums that long so the only thing that has really changed changed is that you are bigger and we are bigger and you no longer have us pacifying the south.

So I return to it- if you are that good than prove it already and stop whining.

PS. Stop taking this game so personal. Have fun with it for a change. You might remember why you started playing in the first place.

DeletedUser24139

All I have to say to this is it is seriously misleading. IF, and this is a great huge big IF, Lyle was actually active I highly doubt you would have any of his cities under siege....unfortunately he is MIA and we cannot do much about it. Be it as it may, if it makes you fell better and gives you all something to take pride in then by all means, you took cities off a player not playing it seems; congrats.

BlackFury

DeletedUser

Let me get this straight. The number 5 player in the world... who amassed ~40k ABP trying to break our siege on Lembre on the 21st some on the 22nd, and then starts losing cities the next day and you are going to say it's misleading? All I've said is that we had successfully taken another 2 cities in the time between that post and the one prior.

What he was doing or how active he is isn't my concern. Our members attacked, saw no response and started cs attempts. Those landed with no response so we did it again. He lost over 3000 ls trying to break the Lembre siege, he is rather isolated in his location and most of those who are in a position to help him are in vmode. It was a very logical place to attack and focus our efforts. Would we have been as successful if he wasn't MIA probably not. But speculation doesn't change the fact that PGM is losing cities.

You have trips, you have sent attacks, you all have support you can send to help protect him. I'm not going to apologize for playing a wargame and beating up on the number 1/2 alliance and the number 5 ranked player. And I continue to find it disheartening that players are saying anything they can to take away from what we are doing.

No where in my posts have I said anything remotely close to the fact that you guys are bad, or incapable, or that we are ripping you apart. All I've done is say we have been successful on a few attempts, and unsuccessful on a few others. This is just sad.

DeletedUser24139

and all I said is that it is misleading. We do not know any more about his situation than anyone else unfortunately. Like I said MIA, no word, no nothing. I know Lyle can snipe like the best of them, so if he was around and not red in activity I'm sure the tables would have been different because I've (and plenty others) have seen it first hand when he is playing what he can do. Sure, was his placement un-optimal, sure, but he, like you said, is/was the numer 5 player on the server and well deserved at that. With as many cities he has in 65 and those who were still around would have at least done their best and that is all one can ask for, but in this case there was no giving one's best; so....my point is the accomplishment is misleading.

DeletedUser

I disagree. The accomplishment in regard to this, is that we took 2 cities. That's it. We captured the first city literally 24 hours after his last point growth. Misleading would be to say, we destroyed Lyle, we have kicked his butt and he can't snipe at all. Or perhaps to insult his intelligence or ability to play. Which has never been the case.

I sincerely hope nothing bad has happened to him. I hope you guys hear from him soon, and I hope he comes back. Just as I hope some of the people who are thinking about quitting, dont. None of that however has anything to do with the above.

A cs is simply a cs. And a running scorecard, that we didn't start, is all that has been updated.

7-16
in favor of the puppies misleading bark.

DeletedUser20415

coz I have an allergy to talk, besides playing nice is boring, smalk talk is more fun :p

+ while u were bragging about taking out an inactive, u forgot to mention all the southern alliances lost the LS fleet and flyers nuke trying to break a siege ;)

DeletedUser

If you meant the siege for tilemans city... um actually we did talk about it. It's the part where I said we lost another city. Lots of ls and birs went up in smoke and in the end you guys came out on top. You can read the requote of it in the post at the top of the page by Aro.

Sorry to be the one to say this, but part of posting in forums should hold the requirement of reading them.

Of course if you didn't mean Tilemans city, then I'm afraid I have no idea what you are referring to.

DeletedUser27346

coz I have an allergy to smack talk, besides playing nice is boring, smalk talk is more fun :p

+ while u were bragging about taking out an inactive, u forgot to mention all the southern alliances lost the LS fleet and flyers nuke trying to break a siege ;)
You must need medicine Im pretty Sure Bs (brutesquad) merged into you?

DeletedUser20415

And I though lou and oscar are the only clowns here, now we have an other one :D

DeletedUser31450

Wow...just wow, I wish I could +rep you so much more Cyaphas, cant PMG just accept the fact that lost some cities, they were complaining about no fight, now they have one, and they STILL seem to be complaining.

DeletedUser24139

Wow...just wow, I wish I could +rep you so much more Cyaphas, cant PMG just accept the fact that lost some cities, they were complaining about no fight, now they have one, and they STILL seem to be complaining.

What? Are you reading what is being said? Don't take the words of one to be the view of many. Cities are being lost, unfortunately not in a very pgm like fashion. There are many who do not complain about any of the fighting we have done, some located in other areas may have been, but the core did not complain; heck we are surrounded by all sides in the core so there gave no reason to complain.

Now with respect to the aforementioned situation regarding a player not being present to play on takes on an entirely different meaning of taking cities away from the "enemy". It is one thing to lose cities for a lack of sleep or great gameplay, but when a player with upwards of 100 cities suddenly drops off the map don't you think that is a bit strange? Sure, I'll admit, within the first 24 hrs. after last activity one can say, okay we caught him offline or whatever the case may be, but knowing Lyle the guy was a grepo insomniac and this is very unlike him. So when non activity continued wouldn't one think, huh, something is strange, no Militia, no snipe attempts, no defense? I sure would and I would not bask in victory over it either. I would however take it as it is, the guy is not around you gained some cities and it will continue that way seeing as the guy still has not returned. But they hold no value except for positioning purposes. We surely can't defend them all without intel and the sheer amount of cities is resourcefully speaking a tragedy.

Then one might ask, why has he not been kicked from the alliance? (Most alliances do this to save statistics) That is absurd, the guy has been a true warrior for us for a long time and anyone of you would hold on to the last thread of hope he'd come back, just as we do. No one alliance has the slots to consume all his cities for themselves and strategy wise without him in that ocean we will have serious problems, no doubt.

DeletedUser

Please don't misunderstand us stating something as successful as us basking. Again, I'm simply updating a score and I'm proud of our members for pursuing activity. Which is why I simply said a cs is a cs. I appreciate the enthusiasm though Stwl. But in defense Fury, it's not just one member who disagrees with our count

As far as Lyle is concerned I have to admit it's rather unfortunate. He was very active, and apparently his absence is felt in other worlds as well, so I truly hope everything is ok. Should you guys hear something otherwise, I would ask that you please give him our best. Either in farewell or in whatever has him preoccupied.

DeletedUser31450

If that is what you consider success you could definitely raise the bar a bit. You alliance colonizations are awfu!l internals is all you alliance is good for!! Instead of turning turing on Nameless you turn on the alliance that let u live on

Sorry guys, i understand he is inactive, some may not consider these victories, some might, either way, they are still cities gained and lost.
It seems Arodeus is a bit of a sore loser, by no means is PMG out of this, theyre a great alliance, but can you guys not just congratulate FE on their recent successful sieges and try to take some cities back?
Anyways, i think ill just stay out of it now, I hope Lyle comes back though.

DeletedUser32748

spelling mistakes editing

That is the great spirit guys this is a game and i love how we all share our concern about one another as players from opposite sides which make the game more moral and true to all sides and player. I hope what ever happens we share the good hopes at all times to all those players out of ethics and morals and will being before anything else. Yes FE have to be given credit so do PGM so is every single player that gives this game a try effort and any such potential well done all.