Newspaper Apollonia Times Seventeenth Issue

• Thread starter DeletedUser32355
  • Start date

DeletedUser

death to those who threaten santa, death to the naji! the soverign state who would take the weak of heart from you and kick you to the curb. death to the naji, for they try to be the 1% but epically fail. death to the naji cause the naji has forgotton them.
abandon ye who do not have hope for death will come ona pale horse and hell will follow him

DeletedUser38223

As soon as ex-IWoG guys will realize that they get nothing from your ally, but war. They will left naji to make their's own normal South alliance. Because you don't have many big players located originally Naji territory.

lol if they get nothing why do they tell me that they love this alliance and its the best team work they have ever seen? you dont even have a clue about naj so i think its funny that you think you know what goes on over here

DeletedUser26691

For sure! Im in the midst of all this drama so i cant wait to see how it turns out!

DeletedUser3303

i dont think SL PI or Epil have done anything impressive since day one, but you guys have contacted 2 alliances where i have friends in leadership asking them to join the fight against us,, not to mention recruiting meso and ss players into your academy-sister macca,,, from what i hear epil have like 6+ pacts whether they are all officail or not i dont know... epil= scared mega mra

... btw i think its funny that epil members are msging anom players bragging that they are taking there cities when its 6 alliances vs 1

wow..... you seem to know loads about epi and there wars, even more than all epi members do lol

DeletedUser

Hi ladies, master almighty of the Pandoras forums is here.

Hmmm I see some Najis kids here, nice.

You guys give me a heluva job, cause it not easy to set shared forums for 10 alliances, in purpose to rim you out of here.

DeletedUser38223

wow..... you seem to know loads about epi and there wars, even more than all epi members do lol

what epil wars, taking inactives from ss and ganging up on anom with 6 other alliances...

DeletedUser38223

frothy whats your game name ,, or are you to scared to tell me :p

DeletedUser

Frothy, that destiny is sure thing for them.

Especially for poor players and traitors like Zerashk, letsgoforit, AlabamaMan ( btw we helped him many times and defend him from revolts ) and few other.

Tetra Pak will be easy target :supermad:

DeletedUser38223

lol they arnt traitors, they didnt like leadership,, when a good attacker is told build 80% defense, they are going to leave the alliance, not rocket science

DeletedUser

lol they arnt traitors, they didnt like leadership,, when a good attacker is told build 80% defense, they are going to leave the alliance, not rocket science

Btw, we did not tell them that.

We forced defense after they leave, so whoever told you that, he is a liar.

Most of them is semiactive, i dont see many of their troops in your OPs, so I think they are just scared of you, and then join you.

DeletedUser38223

im looking at alliance abp now every exigow/ pb player besides 1 got over 10k abp in the op , and and collectively as an alliance we got 450,000 abp during the 3 day op and that doesnt include hdm

DeletedUser

Ok let's all take a breather and answer the following question: Who delivers cats Christmas presents?

Carlos, I'll take 7! :)