Newspaper Apollonia Times Seventeenth Issue

• Thread starter DeletedUser32355
  • Start date

DeletedUser

its youtube video tetra, but damn thats some smack on you!! this reaper dude cracks me up.

DeletedUser

just wanna show you naji peeps last night i was drunk and looking out my window and I saw tetra walking down the street I made a video

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38223

thats not even you tube ,, your probably trying to hack me lol just like they did with aylena

DeletedUser38223

Meh, I`m not going to risk it , if its legit im sure its funny ,, but i will pass

DeletedUser38223

lol probaly a photo shopped convo or something ,, either way it has been reported , so only time will tell

DeletedUser30111

Sheesh, do I need to set up a skype room for you guys? I leave for just a few weeks and this is what the forum has come down to.

The truth of the matter is that going into the Naji/PB war it was probably equal, Naji had the better members and PB had the numbers and the outcome of the war to this point is clear, so I'm not sure what there is to argue about.

As for the Epilek coalition, this is how they operate, a constant state of atleast 8 pacts, I can't knock it, as they passed us up today, but it's never how I would want to play, especially if I advertised my alliance as a small group of elite players

DeletedUser

Why Naji so worried about Epi life? and Epi style?
Don't break my heart Tetra, Naji recruited a lot from another alliances..

Let's take the excursus to history, Naji took all big players from IWoG, then Naji (was N1) made a pact with SS (was ranked №2) and now they are upset about another alliance pacts?

I can't understand a profit for ex-IWoG guys to join Naji. Well they could easily made their's own alliance, because all active and biggest guys in Naji from IWoG. Plus if they hadn't gone to Naji, I think we wouldn't have Pandora these days. Because according to location ex iwog+pandora could be a great ally, without najistan fetish.

Next, Naji are taking guys from SS, but how will you cooperate? Don't you think this guys will be under attack just from everyone. Will you be able to defend them? If they didnt manage to survive in SS, with your help. How they will survive now?

Sometimes i think if we had here alliance located in Ocean 15, Najistan would try to recruit big players out of there, for sure.

Hmmmmm smells like mra? isn't?

DeletedUser

how is our empire falling apart najistan has never lost a city to an enemy alliance...hdm only lost a very small amount... i think you forgot your meds today

As soon as ex-IWoG guys will realize that they get nothing from your ally, but war. They will left naji to make their's own normal South alliance. Because you don't have many big players located originally Naji territory.

DeletedUser

Please -Rammstein- label your future posts as 'not suitable for logical readers' as I just had the unfortunate pleasure of reading through multiple pages of your mindless drabbel.

Thanks in advance.

DeletedUser30111

As soon as ex-IWoG guys will realize that they get nothing from your ally, but war. They will left naji to make their's own normal South alliance. Because you don't have many big players located originally Naji territory.

Are we not playing a war game any more?
Also your post above, I won't even reply, because it's just full of wrong

DeletedUser

think they should get with leadership in pb and rd and epi and.negotiate their.own independence. if not the whole world will look like najiwith pockets like federation and reunited spread around the edges.

you would think naji would be looking forward to the fight since they are such amazing warriors....and like they're lleader says the size of the team doesnt matter

DeletedUser

Thank you for your attention Deus Pravus.
I've made it shorter.

I understand, you are in sad and sorrow.