Newspaper Apollonia Times Seventeenth Issue

• Thread starter DeletedUser32355
  • Start date

DeletedUser

lol tetra funny our bp is greater, and our growth is greater, but so few of your guys come here to defend you....where is that team loyalty? why so few of your tops talk seems they are nervous about the future to me. sunny days uare gone for naji and now the winter comes.

DeletedUser38223

because they are in skype laughing at how rediculous you guys are :) and i dont need anyone to defend me every argument you guys have brought up i owned you on , now you just insult because your obviously a sore loser

DeletedUser3303

a nap yes,, i didnt know they were a mega mra at the time ,, i knew that they had a pact with rd and pb but didnt know about

Bunniez
Up Your Oars
Exile Immortals
Exile Immortals.
JackRabbitz
Legion of the shade

or there sister macca

not to mention other alliances who turned them down

where you get your intell from cos he is not a reliable source, half of these alliances listed, we have not even had contact with and how you can sit there saying we gang up on smaller alliances, when we had about 13 members when we went to war with ss/tm (who was no1 at the time) and you guys was there allies, (no2 at the time), just cos we attacked anonymous and others seem to be doing the same, dont mean we are allied, it just means that ss/tm/Naj alliance was proving not a challenge, so we and our now woping 20+ members, thought going to war with 1 extra alliance, may make things interesting. Turned out to still be really easy, but thats life.

DeletedUser43178

death to those who threaten santa, death to the naji! the soverign state who would take the weak of heart from you and kick you to the curb. death to the naji, for they try to be the 1% but epically fail. death to the naji cause the naji has forgotton them.
abandon ye who do not have hope for death will come ona pale horse and hell will follow him

I think you're trying to quote the Bible, like Revelations, but that was an epic fail.

Step away from the game a little, build your ships and troops. Because this game is built on skill.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30111

where you get your intell from cos he is not a reliable source, half of these alliances listed, we have not even had contact with and how you can sit there saying we gang up on smaller alliances, when we had about 13 members when we went to war with ss/tm (who was no1 at the time) and you guys was there allies, (no2 at the time), just cos we attacked anonymous and others seem to be doing the same, dont mean we are allied, it just means that ss/tm/Naj alliance was proving not a challenge, so we and our now woping 20+ members, thought going to war with 1 extra alliance, may make things interesting. Turned out to still be really easy, but thats life.

Well, close, haha. You guys started fighting Anon, after trying to get them to pact for about a month and after actually opping an active SS member and finding out how hard that is. (with the exception of that noob, Hen)

Also you guys were #1 when we went to war, Epilek is just a smarter, smaller PI after all, and we didn't see the distinction, so we continued the fight

DeletedUser

lol tetra funny our bp is greater, and our growth is greater, but so few of your guys come here to defend you....where is that team loyalty? why so few of your tops talk seems they are nervous about the future to me. sunny days uare gone for naji and now the winter comes.
haha because there is nothing to add on tetra's comments, feel free to show how bad we are...

DeletedUser

haha because there is nothing to add on tetra's comments, feel free to show how bad we are...

no need do your own research you will see,

anyways not trying to win over naji recruits youre all suck suck so not even point in showing my research.

naji = dead

DeletedUser

Though it's fun to read, perhaps it's still better to show us ingame all the big words that are being said here :D

DeletedUser3303

Well, close, haha. You guys started fighting Anon, after trying to get them to pact for about a month and after actually opping an active SS member and finding out how hard that is. (with the exception of that noob, Hen)

Also you guys were #1 when we went to war, Epilek is just a smarter, smaller PI after all, and we didn't see the distinction, so we continued the fight

nope, never tried to ally with anon and mesmerise, kong, hen and many others lost cities to our 13 man alliance.
we have very few allies to be honest and our allies was not rank 1 and 2, we have dominated ss/tm and that shows with all your members jumping ship

DeletedUser38223

very few pacts, give me a break, the ones we are sure of is rd=2 alliances and pb = 3 alliances then epil and your sister for a total of 7 alliances,, so already right there is a mega mra,, and you guys msged the feds and anom about working with you also

from what i heard you guys wanted anom players to join you , then declared war after they declined

DeletedUser39847

Ok posters I have edited some posts and warned others. Argue all you want but please be mindful of the content of your posts.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

If you think Hen-Thor = NOOB, why do you keep him in alliance. That's how you treat your own players?

Still can't understand why Naji and Tetra so worried about Epi? If you don't like their's style and way of life, plus you are thinking Naji so cool and great ally. You have nothing to worry about. Just keep doing what you do, in your awsome way.

Honestly Epi - the last ally you can call mra. They have never hit cap limit even....

You have big main ally (naji) + big academy (hdm) + ss (allies and pretty much another sister ally for now)

Epi has small main ally + small academy + couple pact alliances.

Where is mra?

Naji hit cap limit all the time + recruit player from just everywhere.
That's exactly MRA.

Stop whining about outnumbered already, especially using your fake sources about Epi pacts.
The war will show us who is the best.

DeletedUser38223

when did i say i was scared,, everything i have said has been to disprove your self image of small elite alliance, since your are actually part of the biggest mra so far this world, you guys can keep shifting the discussion to us being scared but that is not the case

.. dude epil is the biggest mra ever, by your logic 1000 alliances with 10 members in each isnt a mra because they havnt hit cap limit? give me a break, we arnt whining we are stating facts, and you guys obviously dont like them so you and your fellow mra buddies keep whining, insulting and desperatly trying to defend yourselfs

DeletedUser20415

no need do your own research you will see,

anyways not trying to win over naji recruits youre all suck suck so not even point in showing my research.

naji = dead

I am not dead mate :heh:

death to those who threaten santa, death to the naji! the soverign state who would take the weak of heart from you and kick you to the curb. death to the naji, for they try to be the 1% but epically fail. death to the naji cause the naji has forgotton them.
abandon ye who do not have hope for death will come ona pale horse and hell will follow him

but but i love xmas :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Najis, I am 100% rebuild, so please launch your upcoming OP, ASAP.

I need more BP, so I can move to 56.

DeletedUser

Nice to see other people bickering with eachother who aren't Epi and SS.