Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser32498
  • Start date

DeletedUser32498

You get abp from the island quests.I already have like 92 and getting more soon.

DeletedUser

First of all MRA's tend to have most of their people who are inactive in forums or just plain inactive. You can't judge whether an alliance is an MRA by looking at point average or if they are number 1. The question people have to ask is, "Will the people of Archangels be able to work effectively with each other?"

I have to work with people? Oh I am not sure i want to play then. I just wanted to make a pretty city and have lots of points.

DeletedUser32498

I have to work with people? Oh I am not sure i want to play then. I just wanted to make a pretty city and have lots of points.
Oh and believe me there's lots of people who do what you just said. Your alliance will collapse. No need to get insulted over the truth. Aha.

oskarghost96

Phrourach
I noticed TW-Shadow and The Resistance alliance showed up, now just waiting for an Order of Chaos, Public Enemy, Dirty Dozen and Dark Judgement alliances and we got full house of totally not reused alliance names :p

DeletedUser20908

Uh no its not. If it was there would be only one name. I still think half will sink cause theyll be jealous of the other sister.

Well we are all one and the same alliance we have played together for years now and we picked up a few others who wanted to join us and be part of our family, i'm not trying to get in an argument with you that will end up in namecalling and such because so far this world forum has been barred from that thank god.

Sadly enough the last year or so everywhere i look its all namecalling and dirt throwing up till the level where its a hatred into the core which saddens me because in the old days people had respect for eachother friend and foe alike, and i hope this forum will stay barred from any of such foul play and language.

And in case you were wondering if i did the unnamed -rep i didnt because i find that a childish thing to do i'd rather say it to your face if i disagree with you then do a -rep.

Now good luck everyone and lets have a great time in this world and make it one of the best ;)

oskarghost96

Phrourach
Well we are all one and the same alliance we have played together for years now and we picked up a few others who wanted to join us and be part of our family, i'm not trying to get in an argument with you that will end up in namecalling and such because so far this world forum has been barred from that thank god.

Sadly enough the last year or so everywhere i look its all namecalling and dirt throwing up till the level where its a hatred into the core which saddens me because in the old days people had respect for eachother friend and foe alike, and i hope this forum will stay barred from any of such foul play and language.

And in case you were wondering if i did the unnamed -rep i didnt because i find that a childish thing to do i'd rather say it to your face if i disagree with you then do a -rep.

Now good luck everyone and lets have a great time in this world and make it one of the best ;)

I'm only joking too. What I meant originally is usually half an alliance leaves at some points so the "2nd" unit tends to sink. It's natural as the world progresses due to RL issues, defeats, bans, etc.

I dont care who -rep me but their reason was lame as hell :p

You can have a free soft drink, sponsored by my alliance.

DeletedUser20908

Thx for the drink mate and you are right at one point people do tend to quit but the other alliances wouldnt sink we would simply shift people around and i'm glad you're also a good sport guess we're the rare kind of players who still know how to respect other players and not revert to childish behaviour of namecalling respect mate :cool:

oskarghost96

Phrourach
Thx for the drink mate and you are right at one point people do tend to quit but the other alliances wouldnt sink we would simply shift people around and i'm glad you're also a good sport guess we're the rare kind of players who still know how to respect other players and not revert to childish behaviour of namecalling respect mate :cool:

Thanks I guess :p I messaged you in the world so we dont offtopic and BT drop kicks us :p

DeletedUser

Someone who makes [semi]lengthy posts like me!
Schorpioen, you don't know me yet. But I promise we will be good friends on here!

Oskar or anyone who was around on the Lindos forums will vouch- I get wordy.

Cheers mate!