Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

DeletedUser

I suppose if this is something you're picking enemies with, then you'd also have a problem with "StarFighter", as they've somehow forgotten where the spacebar is on their keyboard.

As well as that, their alliance profile doesn't make sense from the very first sentence:

79sjTIG.png

Or is it because they're the underdog?

H'mmm..

starfighter.jpg

They didn't forget a space bar, they just accidentally pressed shift in the middle of the word. Happens to the best of us. The alliance profile however is gonna bug me

DeletedUser13240

Hmm..
There be some nitpickin' grammarians amongst the fighters. :)

yer friendly
unit

DeletedUser

They didn't forget a space bar, they just accidentally pressed shift in the middle of the word. Happens to the best of us.

Not an excuse unfortunately ;)
Turns out they've messed up from the beginning. The first and only job of a new world :p

P.S.
Hmm..
There be some nitpickin' grammarians amongst the fighters. :)

yer friendly
unit

I'm not a grammarian for sure, hate the stuff. Nor am I a fighter....

So what does that actually make me in the end?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Was searching for hypocrites, but yeah, I guess that works too.

:Angry:

DeletedUser42857

Im really, i mean really, confused as to why a bunch of 20th century jet aircraft squadrons are flying around grepo.

(although granted, Roddy Piper doesnt belong in grepo either)

DeletedUser20415

Devs should have waited a month or two to launch such settings, there are pretty interesting premades for the summer season. Launching so early is just killing their shot. their wont be a next 2.2 conquest no moral until 6 month from now at the very least. Hope this world is going to be active

DeletedUser20492

Well, StarFighter is here, at least ... couple-few even know how to use the forums.....

DeletedUser46416

whatever. I'm making one because I like reading others, and I like giving my opinion :D

1. BLOOD CROWN - Sink - I don't know what is worse... the fact that they have all caps, just like in world Nysa or the fact that they have 39 members in the first day.

2. StarFighter - Swim - The look super good, but I fear they MAY end up like the alliance Impact in world Nysa... Hope their leadership does well!

3. The Fallen - Swim? - Best average, good leadership, but I have no idea what they'll turn out to be like.

4. Grim Sleppers - No idea

5. band of brothers - guess :3....... gigantic sink. I wont be suprised if they fall apart BEFORE BP ends.

I'm stopping here. too tired to write more. I'll give another one in a week or so.

DeletedUser41715

too much bla bla bla for just less than a day since the world started. has anyone here won a previous world as an alliance leader and brought some of his crew with him? that would be the alliance with the most chances to succeed. not to mention that i would like to join them of course hehe

makro 356

Phrourach
my first so please.........
top 6
1. BLOOD CROWN-sink MRA and profile same as in nysa lol
2. StarFighter-swim
3.Grim Sleepers-float can't tell anything about them
4. The Fallen-swim I can see some familiar names there
5. Hells Angels-sink MRA
6. band of brother-biggest sink ewer (wrong name,MRA,....)

DeletedUser

I'll have a shot at this too.

n2ogSMJ.png

1 - Same as Nysa - but the fact they switched from revolt to conquest gives me no hope in them surviving. Sink
2 - Me - no comment
3 - -John25- is a leader here, you know, the guy who kept starting MRA's on revolt worlds? No hope. Sink
4 - The Fallen have some stellar players and I see no reason why they will fail. Swim.
5 - Hells Angels in all caps? Overused name. Also the fact that the ranks per points they display on the profile only goes up to 10k shows how long they'll be lasting. Sink
6 - band of brother, another attempt by dafni754. Sink.
7 - These guys I think are the only good alliance in O55, however a move on them by The Fallen will kill them soon enough. Float.
8 - If this "1. Anyone can join" is on your recruitment criteria list - insta-sink.
9 - This is probably the alliance that'll take O54. However, they are in a tight spot with 2 other good alliances beside them, so they might not keep a good position. Float.
No-one past here is worth anything imho.

DeletedUser46395

It's really a case of spot the swimmer at this stage. Of the 3 invites that hit me when I landed, 2 alliances no longer exist, not unusual of course. Some of these need no comment!

n2ogSMJ.png

1 - as others have said, sink
2 - should swim
3 - sink
4 - hopeless n00bs, not a chance. Oh, hang on, that's my alliance. Er, swim... ;)
5 - sink
6 - I think the singularity of their name is a deliberate joke, and they will do very nicely. Do I hell, sink.
7 - not bad, maybe swim unless we sink them...
8 - sink
9 - largely my usual Revolting crew, will be interesting to see how they do in conquest. Likely to be one of the two most crazy alliances in this world, so if they do sink, it will be with a smile on their faces. Swim.
10 - sink
11 - sink
12 - float for a week or so?

makro 356

Phrourach
bunniez were in mochlos where worst players musted sending resources to best and than best players leaved them onw day and founded a new alliance.

DeletedUser46395

bunniez were in mochlos where worst players musted sending resources to best and than best players leaved them onw day and founded a new alliance.

I know, that's why I give them a week or so until they fall apart...

DeletedUser46540

I was in BC in Nysa with Bane of zues He is a complete noob still learning to play! so i came along and changed around BC he accepted all 5 pacts were dropping numbers to asses the experience coming in here! We may look mra... but since i have taken over i can asure you all Bc will not be MRA