1. band of brother - Sink, alliance name is spelled incorrectly and uncapped, also has 34 players already. Also sends blind pact invitations...
2. Ctrl-Alt-Elite - Sink, looks like a good alliance but what got me is that they are showing pacts... And they're pacted with "band of brother".... Alliances who have pacts not even 24 hours into the game are an auto-sink to me.
3. StarFighter - Swim, not going to say much other than my alliance
4. The Fallen - Float, not to much info on these guys.
5. Grim Sleppers - Swim, seems to have potential.
6. greeks - Sink, isn't capitalizing name and is already pacted with an alliance.
7. .aka - Sink, doesn't look well organised which can lead to messy internals, etc.
8. The Peaky Blinders - Float, seems to have potential and looks well organized.
9. The Vandals - Float, seems to have potential and looks well organized.
10. Styx - Sink, I don't like the name
11. Them Chickens - Sink, no alliance info.
12. Athenian league - Float, seems to have potential and looks well organized.