Top 12 Alliances Sink-or-Swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser30038

Wow are we sensitive and way over analysing. This is a game not a job. Now I know why your own members complain about you.

DeletedUser

All you can come on with ??? Wow...ok..enough time spent on you...you really are useless & spineless....i guess some 'members' love a leader like you being spanked in the open and only replying like you do...wow..shameful. Now i know why you are losing...Maybe you should start playing Bridge or knitting turtlenecks...lol...get it ? TURTLEnecks...

DeletedUser30038

Yes, that is it. I like to banter but I am not going to stoop to name calling, we are not in public school or at least I am not.

DeletedUser

You don't check in for a few hours and all hell breaks loose in here...

Grep am bringing some beers round so we can wash down the popcorn.

DeletedUser44261

Same for DES..Scope went running in O43 and deserted our sector when we said no for him begging us to fight you instead of him..

Loving the fact that you say stupid stuff regarding one of the most honorable and friendly players and leaders i know, Scope, that is.
Im sure you would provide some proof to back your statement up, right ? If not, i don't think anyone would back YOU up mate! :/

DeletedUser

Another clown trying to be a big boy...send him a letter and marry him if you are so much in love with him...And yes he did ask to join us and focus on fighting Illuminati...and many times up until we finish him off in O75...and he ran again in VM..
As for you, looking at your numbers right now, you should focus on your game....i think you need backing more than me little boy...

DeletedUser44261

The only clown i see here is you mate. Where were you guys when Lords of Darkness was destroying your little sister alliance ? Exactly, you sent LoDarkness a pact request.. What a joke! True leader right here! If Scope did ask to join you, why would you reject him ? He's one of the best players in the server. Check yourself first before you throw dirt at other people. If you guys are so tough, why is DES Rebels still there ? That fight has been going on since the beginning, and you guys still can't manage to take down a small group of players ;)

DeletedUser

Oh god...really ? Am i really spending time with mr Sim City since he does not even know what a BP is, looking at his numbers ???
You should say where were you in all these battles and i think the answer is obvious : under your bed playing with your toys...Go back there little boy and leave the battle to real fighters...Playing Turtle like DES is not what i call being ''still there'''. They are barely there and we are having lots of fun with them...Cant wait to have fun with you...well...not really..i would be ashamed hitting on you....cheers Mickey Mouse..

DeletedUser44261

Good luck with that mate, and nice names btw! Great sportsmanship! My cities are open for you mate. but only till the back-snipe arrives. And that rarely misses ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

rofl !!! back-snipe !!! You really know what it is ??? and back pipe ??? any clue ?? lol For sure it rarely miss : You are not even considered a prey or even a player with your stats, so nobody goes for you......Sports...this is not a sport..it's a game and this is a forum : to have fun with players like you. Enjoy the game little miss... Sorry for the name...will try to be more polite with clowns...I sweared to Grepo i would...

DeletedUser47238

The only clown i see here is you mate. Where were you guys when Lords of Darkness was destroying your little sister alliance ? Exactly, you sent LoDarkness a pact request.. What a joke! True leader right here! If Scope did ask to join you, why would you reject him ? He's one of the best players in the server. Check yourself first before you throw dirt at other people. If you guys are so tough, why is DES Rebels still there ? That fight has been going on since the beginning, and you guys still can't manage to take down a small group of players ;)

They didn't destroy it our sister alliance now did they? How many cities have they gotten recently? We fixed that problem.

And why have Scope with us?? He is so set on joining up with DES up north so much he destroyed all of his options for success with competing alliances in his area. Worst move in Dyme IMO and a bad leader. I have had many convos about it with him and that was his only focus. Bad move for those that team with him.

Maybe we have our focus back on eliminating them as we told him we would.

And yes, you shouldn't talk so big with your stats mate.

DeletedUser44261

Big mouth for a not so smart player, and for a "leader" so to speak. Keep looking at the stats brother, since you love them so much.

DeletedUser44261

They didn't destroy it our sister alliance now did they? How many cities have they gotten recently? We fixed that problem.

They didn't? Recently no cities from the sister alliance cause it doesnt exist anymore! On LoD courtesy, ofc!

Keep sending them pact requests, they'll just keep on taking your cities.

DeletedUser

Again the little miss speaking on behalf of others...LoD...since he has nothing to say about himself !!! LoD sending CS at quitting players and empty cities...soon we will meet them..Let's see how they do when they play against top attackers and top defenders...not talking of me but my fellow members, since stats are a useless form of info in your clown world. You really are useless...another one..should team with Blizzack...both of you could build a Turtle Wonder...and back snipe each other...lol...

DeletedUser44261

LOL! I'd rather have nothing to say for myself than having only dirt like you mate. See ya when the time comes :)

DeletedUser47238

They didn't? Recently no cities from the sister alliance cause it doesnt exist anymore! On LoD courtesy, ofc!

Keep sending them pact requests, they'll just keep on taking your cities.

You don't even have your facts right. No pact request was ever sent, just discussions with them and we fixed the problem by bringing the ATII players in. Get it right before you start talking mate.

DeletedUser

See ya ??? It's obvious you wont see it mate !!!! You will wake up with your toys and no cities left whatsoever...we will give them away to Scope so we can keep playing with the Turtle Master...