Top 12 Alliances Sink-or-Swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser47156

While Martin is on here worrying about the #8 alliance. Atomic has taken a 2.7 plus million lead over AT. Largest gap so far between first and second place in Dyme. If you count Atomic's sister alliance, they are now 5 million points ahead of second place. Atomic seems to have the mojo. Sorry AT :(

***I love Atomic*** ***They're so dreamy***

DeletedUser

Martin is not in here worrying about the #8 Alliance...Martin was just giving you a little spanking over your gossiping and spy stories Blizzack...And you're comment about the gap are for once, factual....Just remember the gap between #2 and #8 is also growing fast...That should have you worried instead...Let me worried with T and Grepo about our gap...we may find a solution to diminish that gap, who knows...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30038

Oh. I like spankings. I just wish u were the opposite sex, blonde and DD.

We are not talking like we are winning like u guys are, so i thought I should point out the obvious.

DeletedUser

talking like we are winning was reference to the battles between AT and lummies,not the overall game.This was the obvious point you seem to have missed i think..

But yeah that atomic certainly maintaining a good pace they eat,sleep and breathe Grepo it seems.

DeletedUser30038

talking like we are winning was reference to the battles between AT and lummies,not the overall game.This was the obvious point you seem to have missed i think..

Oh good, I thought they seemed a little cocky thinking they were winning the game being 3 million points out of first.

disclaimer
(give or take a few thousand and not counting their sister alliance (that have the hot girls, so Brown told me))

DeletedUser

Its ok Blizzack I will keep you right when your off track a little...:p..You guys picking up a few strays from G.O.A. 2 I see will help you hang around in 8th for a while longer.

Unless I see photographic evidence i refuse to believe any hot girls exist in Grepo!

DeletedUser

I stopped looking here and then it all kicked off!

Browncloak - Atomical wasn't for the good looking women, it was for the goats.

DeletedUser

The welsh like sheep i thought...good welshman always has his wellies handy,holds the back legs while they stuck up the ewe!
Errr...so i hear anyway.Honest..;)

DeletedUser47156

Oh, for the rest of you: be careful in the waters around 074. 10000 Light Ships recently died a fiery death.

DeletedUser

Its called trying (emphasis on trying ;) ) to break a siege,figured you guys needed some tips as we usually land and nothing happens.Afterall we like DBP also you know...lucky you guys in with the Lords they may teach you a thing or two!

DeletedUser30038

10,000 LS to break a siege.......yes that is trying but you still didn't break it? And yes the Lords are really smart, they would never send 10,000 LS to try and break a siege.

Can we please have a moment of silence.

DeletedUser47238

I got so many bps, both attacking and defense, that it seemed like a great waste of LS to me. 37k that day. 125 cps. Would do it again, whether considered smart or not.

DeletedUser47156

I got so many bps, both attacking and defense, that it seemed like a great waste of LS to me. 37k that day. 125 cps. Would do it again, whether considered smart or not.

That's only because you supported your friend's besieged city with 55 Manticores. I had an attack all lined up to wipe out those Mantis when I had claimed the city but you managed to sneak them away.

Anyone watching the football? Germans are dominating!

DeletedUser

Yeah yeah...course you did brownstain...why not support a city besieged,you learn a lot from lords and us..something you never thought of..doubt lords have 10k LS thats why they would not attack with em..:p

Awesome german play shame about the 1 they conceded but overall outstanding!!

DeletedUser30038

3rd place Spartan has now exceeded AT with "Average Points". Spartan appears to have their mojo and closing in on AT in second very quickly.

DeletedUser

8th place Illu's quickly falling down into oblivion with barely 15 active players....seems very close to implosion....

DeletedUser

And AT remains pretty solid in Alliance Kill and Def ranking with Overall points....

DeletedUser

You don't half babble on about the most pointless issues blizza...average point wise THE APOSTLES are boss...sooo i really not seeing your point unless you care to elaborate..