Top 12 Sink-or-Swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser21953

People using the gold excuse for the size of a player are just complaining because they have issue growing. Viv maxes out her farms very often with 5 minute demands when it's needed to ensure she can put up a decent fight. If she usses gold to build a wall up to save a city that took some time to build up rather than lose it, I don't see the issue with it so stop complaining about the size and how it got there. Do the math and you will see that there isn't that much gold used.

Assuming I use her BP and that she can run a minimum of 1 festival per city per day (which ain't hard if you max your farms out). I am lazy so I will just use 50 CPs/day from festivals as an average to get a ballpark figure.

I will also take the first 2 weeks entirely out since well there isn't much going on the first two weeks on a server.

She has earned:

From BP: 2361 CP (708,300/300)
From festivals: assuming 1/day in 50 cities from the middle of April to now: 3800 CP

To be at Cultural level 72, it takes 7455 CP so a couple of slow simming days with 2 festivals instead of 1 is easily achievable.

So all you people that use gold as an excuse for her size rather than dedication to making it happen is very wrong or simply jealous lol.

Do the math before you make empty accusations lol.

DeletedUser33675

Besties like?????

Why should a team player thank each other for sending and recieving support.Grepo is a team game, and their is no thanks word in team.
She was revolted in like 30+ cities, with 80+ incomings all the time....I don't know if you have experienced this.....Grepo slows by pressure of creating huge number of reports after each attack......I haven't seen anyone updating this more perfectly then viv.
I've seen 250+ red swords lighting upon my screen so I think that I exactly know how it works.
Updating perfectly? Wow :eek:.
I played with her before so I know how she plays so stop telling those nonsenses or you'll start believing into it yourself.

PS - Can I join Viv's fan club or is it for exclusive members only? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser21953

I've seen 250+ red swords lighting upon my screen so I think that I exactly know how it works.
Updating perfectly? Wow :eek:.
I played with her before so I know how she plays so stop telling those nonsenses or you'll start believing into it yourself.

PS - Can I join Viv's fan club or is it for exclusive members only? :rolleyes:

Did she get more attention from the boys than you did and now you are bitter about it? You have to be female with what you are saying and how you are saying it. Put it to rest lol.

DeletedUser9465

Lolz.... the difference would be that Lilithka had never used gold to be popular with the boys. What's wrong guys, does your Queen needs others to defend her here as well?

DeletedUser21953

lol Zarun is just as bad with gold just to name him and this is assuming viv is using gold which I don't know or care. I will however point out ignorance on the forums when I see it.

Also before anyone gets their panties in a bunch...

"ig·no·rance

noun

lack of knowledge or information."

It was sweet of you to defend your female player though :)

DeletedUser9465

Well, you should point out first yours. Having a huge amount of BPs or a lot of cities doesn't say much about ones capabilities. He/she who conquers his/her cities from good active players is a good player. He/she who can defend his/her cities without losing 1/3 of them in 2 days is a good player. I have nothing against Queen Viv, I don't even know her, but for me she seems like a gold-inflated player, not like a really good one. Just check her colonizations and her record as a defender in the last 2 days. For me this sums up everything.

DeletedUser27610

Why do you guys try to explain what Viv is going through when you are not him/her? Everyone good uses gold, lots of people use gold. From what I see, Viv should have the most cities, she has over 700k BP all together. That's 225K more than the 2nd place guy. Besides, it's his/her money to do with as she pleases and nothing anybody says here can change that.

DeletedUser9465

This, of course, is not the point. You guys try to claim she is a great player. I am just stating my opinion that she is not. I don't care if and how much gold she uses. But she doesn't use it very well. At least this is my opinion.

DeletedUser27610

Seriously, you guys sound like a bunch of schoolgirls. Get over it! :pro:

DeletedUser27610

If they gossip about things that have nothing to do with them, then yes, I do.

DeletedUser9465

Would you be so kind to define gossip? Seems my definition might be wrong.

DeletedUser27610

2s163hh.png

DeletedUser9465

I fail to see how this definition has anything to do with my posts. I was not talking about the behavior or the personal life of Queen Viv, nor was I talking about private details of her life. Just about her record on Grepolis, stating my opinion about her performance as a player. Not as a person.

DeletedUser22650

Either way you look at it she was number one which isn't easy to hold so i give her my respect, and in a way she's allowed to be arrogant because while sure your alliance might best hers, but in a 1v1 fight i doubt you'd win.
unless he roused some rabble to fight with him, 1 v1 is a pipe dream, the great players are part of great teams

DeletedUser21953

Well, you should point out first yours. Having a huge amount of BPs or a lot of cities doesn't say much about ones capabilities. He/she who conquers his/her cities from good active players is a good player. He/she who can defend his/her cities without losing 1/3 of them in 2 days is a good player. I have nothing against Queen Viv, I don't even know her, but for me she seems like a gold-inflated player, not like a really good one. Just check her colonizations and her record as a defender in the last 2 days. For me this sums up everything.

She's made close to 200k DBP this week, I think it qualifies as above average and to be perfectly honest, the only reason I even commented on it is because people were being ignorant about her number of cities being dependent on gold. If people wish to colonize or take ghost or w/e they want in order to grow and fill slots, more power to them but there is nobody that will make me agree that a player that is substandard in playing ability can be number 1 in BP.

Some old AR members that joined fhir let it get personal with viv and they play this childish game finding every excuse in the book to question her abilities. Fhir will be broken the same way all the other top alliance that said would win this world early on and are no more ;)

DeletedUser

i dont think anyone in Ni can talk about simmers. lol the whole leadership group of that big mess is a group of simmers that suck at taking active cities and give up when they cant pact the whole server haha. looks like viv's talen showed out with her losing cities left and right, and half the best attackers in hata arent even attacking.

DeletedUser21953

Also, anyone that has ever gotten above 50 cities knows darn well that you can't fill all your slots with conquests lol I opened a slot every 1.5 days back on myonia and it takes 4.5 days for a full rebuild (not using gold) so do the math and you will see that you end up with way more cities than you can conquer assuming you are fighting the war.

DeletedUser21953

i dont think anyone in Ni can talk about simmers. lol the whole leadership group of that big mess is a group of simmers that suck at taking active cities and give up when they cant pact the whole server haha. looks like viv's talen showed out with her losing cities left and right, and half the best attackers in hata arent even attacking.

Feel free to come at me any day or night mate we shall see how much of a simmer I am.