Top 12 Top 12 Alliances are mostly MRAs!

DeletedUser46897

This is just my opinion, and it probably doesn't count for very much, but unless you're in the core, you really have no idea what's going on. You can read stats all day long and make opinions on it, but there is a reason things are going the way they are, of which you wouldn't know unless you are involved.

Players at the core will have a hard-fought war because the power-house alliances will always be there. Eventually pacts will be made, sister alliances will be formed, and though it may seem as though it's gone stagnant, it may only be because a regrouping is happening. Maybe plans are being drawn out or players are taking a breather while they can.

As for BP, there are a lot of reasons some may be higher than others, depending on the method of which they play, be it offense or defense. Because of that variable, I don't view BP as a score card for how good a player is. If you play offensive you're going to have more BP per basis than someone who plays defensive. And being a defensive player, festivals can be very much a help to you as you won't get the slots as fast as someone playing offensive. Yet they could be just as good as someone who rolls over on offense play.

To tout your own horn based on a number, as well as what you have done in other worlds or how many crowns you may have shows a serious lack of maturity and misunderstanding of the game and players in it. This is an awesome game that involves many different variables and angles, player and alliance types. I'd like to think that a player who's been here a while would understand that though I may be wrong.

DeletedUser

I will say this for Bretster. Points are not the right way to keep score on here. Same as WW is not the right way to end the game. You can't judge on bp either. There are certain players whose reputation proceed them. Those core alliances have a few. Most of the big alliances have a few. There are some out on the rim too in this world everybody who has played for a bit knows them. There are people like myself who may or may not change names on occasion to avoid old grudges in new worlds. I hope to remake my name. Sometimes I don't. He is right in saying we are not a top 12 alliance right now. Plus rep for that. I agree. I probably could list the top 12 on reputation and most people who have played for a while would agree. He does bring up a good point in this thread. I have been thinking about the right way to keep score since he posted. Cities taken/lost is the only that makes sense but that is not global. Not to geek it up, but would love for someone to come up with a better way.

DeletedUser46897

I really don't think there can be an accurate way to make a top twelve just because of the dynamics this game brings with it. I'd give you another plus rep for that, but it won't let me at the moment.

This game brings a lot of changes with it. Though I haven't been playing but a few months it doesn't take much to realize that with this game, sometimes patience is a virtue and a necessity.

DeletedUser

Rank people on the quality of opponents they have lost and gained cities from. Forgive the reference, but something similar to how the NCAA RPI rankings work. Pretty complex formula, but could work for grepo if you took into account a few other factors like timings of your attacks supports, etc. I agree that it is complex but everything can be boiled down to a semi-accurate number. Points is not even close to that.

DeletedUser

All that is important is who is growing and aggressive, not who is sitting on their hands or striving to become the biggest MRA.

Here is the top net growers over the last 7 days:
b986f3243bef414578b25232934f38df.png

These are the alliances that matter. Goats of War? Stay in your petting zoo. :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow we're actually on there, I'm actually genuinely surprised

DeletedUser47429

HAAA HAAAA!!! Your chart isn't the "net", it only shows your conquests, not your losses, which are below: Time period in days: 7

Rank Alliance Colonizations
1 Caged 31
2 TOTL Reborn North 25
3 Greek Empire 23
4 Nordic Warriors 21
5 Rise of The Titans 19
6 Vesuvius 19
7 Dark Judgement 19
8 Dominion Rising II 18
9 Arkham Headz 18
10 Resurrection 17
11 NordicWarriorsFilthyFew 16
12 TOTL REBORN III 15
13 Do We Know 14
14 UnCaged 12
15 Dont You Know 11
16 Greek Brothers 11
17 Legion XIII 11
18 Ghosts 11
19 The Republic 11
20 EVICTION.NOTICE 11

In the future, use accurate statistics. YEAH, GOATS!!! NO LOSSES!!!!

DeletedUser

Wow we're actually on there, I'm actually genuinely surprised

Yeah you guys seem to be doing fairly well in O74, pretty nice growth.

HAAA HAAAA!!! Your chart isn't the "net", it only shows your conquests, not your losses, which are below: Time period in days: 7

Rank Alliance Colonizations
1 Caged 31
2 TOTL Reborn North 25
3 Greek Empire 23
4 Nordic Warriors 21
5 Rise of The Titans 19
6 Vesuvius 19
7 Dark Judgement 19
8 Dominion Rising II 18
9 Arkham Headz 18
10 Resurrection 17
11 NordicWarriorsFilthyFew 16
12 TOTL REBORN III 15
13 Do We Know 14
14 UnCaged 12
15 Dont You Know 11
16 Greek Brothers 11
17 Legion XIII 11
18 Ghosts 11
19 The Republic 11
20 EVICTION.NOTICE 11

In the future, use accurate statistics. YEAH, GOATS!!!

Where are goats? My only experience with your alliance is when you recruited a load of simmers in O36 that literally do nothing. :)

DeletedUser47429

simmers? we have no simmers, no academies, just good players and teamwork. you've got what 120 players?

DeletedUser

simmers? we have no simmers, no academies, just good players and teamwork. you've got what 120 players?

Well what I see near me is pure simming, it's quite funny to see your players sit there as we snap up the whole ocean. :D

DeletedUser

:p yes, we conquer while you recruit noobs!
Well what you call conquering... I call taking EXTREMELY weak targets.
66b32beb25d852b488f2925a43839721.png

For others who are unfamiliar with some alliances on here:
The Gathering of Gods (Bylly) - Inactive player, stopped playing a little bit ago, the alliance has also been destroyed by Anonymous so this is literally one of the easiest targets ever (can't blame them I suppose).
None - They like to conquer a lot of players with no alliances, weird.
The Betrayed - EXTREMELY weak (the player they took is also some random no name).
NordicWarriorsFilthyFew - From what I see they love picking on this dead horse.

I see no real achievements in your conquest list mate, much like my alliance you have yet to prove yourself and as such going on the forum to act as hype man for your own alliance is kind of useless.

DeletedUser47429

Yes we do conquer a lot of players who have no alliance as players keep going into VM and alliances keep disbanding when we attack them - such as Gathering of Gods, which was an offshoot of another alliance we destroyed even though you want to claim credit for attacking their remnants. As for bylly99, he stopped playing a couple days ago when we cleared all his cities and started taking them, but I'm sure you want credit for the rain falling too!! :p

DeletedUser

Yes we do conquer a lot of players who have no alliance as players keep going into VM and alliances keep disbanding when we attack them - such as Gathering of Gods, which was an offshoot of another alliance we destroyed even though you want to claim credit for attacking their remnants. As for bylly99, he stopped playing a couple days ago when we cleared all his cities and started taking them, but I'm sure you want credit for the rain falling too!! :p
c1ce39c7451f14f5abc3c599e68393bc.png

I am not quite sure if your delusional or what, since we got into O36 we have been doing gods work in dismanteling their alliance and taking most of their cities.

When you say you took down an alliance which Gods was an offshoot of are you talking about league of assassins?

Also blly stopped because of you because you "cleared" all of his cities? that's weird because I am pretty sure he quit long before his DBP's went up.
Proof:
dae3e6d7a5c5ec93e8f8353fdf7951f1.png

4 days of inactivity before you guys apparently "made him quit"

PS: We have taken more of blly's cities than you have. :D

by-the-way, who is bobthesnail? :D

Take a guess.

clue: I operate in oceans 35 and 36. :)

DeletedUser

whoever he is, he's probably in anonymous because of those charts, in which case me and him are in the same alliance, so I'm on his side in this argument.

DeletedUser47429

OOOOHHH AAAHHHH!!! Your big bad alliance of 120 players took 14 cities in 11 days!! !!!

As for who you are - I don't care; and apparently you are too embarrassed to admit who you are.;)

DeletedUser43485

You know, I tend to agree with you on some things Bret, but it's that cheeky tone that always keeps me out of this conversation... bah!