Top 12 Top 12 Alliances are mostly MRAs!

DeletedUser45164

surely it counts the average of the points the players have in alliances but bp too. take a look the rise of titans they are very thick power and only 20 players. big value exist there.

Shee Ra

Phrourach
I stuck him in O75 on my island so I could farm him LoL

I'd farm him anyday... he's delish

I think it's a game flaw that the alliance cap can't be adhered to due to the prolific acadama-lizing yall do. The figures could mean nada.. if you effectively have 120/140 players you cumulatively score higher and get to boast on here a lot and in real terms means nothing.. should 140 players (if you can find an MRA that have 140 active ones) were supporting me... I'd be #1 too. An statistician (spelling?) would divide your points as a % per # players minus some sum re accumulation. So for that reason... acadamalists best sit down.

I apologise if there has been any simming in 36 and for making up words.

I don't apologise for awesome growth in comparison to any multiple alliance that didn't sit down yet.

Yours, and coming to your veggie patch for dinner soon... Goddess of Goats.

DeletedUser

I'd farm him anyday... he's delish

I think it's a game flaw that the alliance cap can't be adhered to due to the prolific acadama-lizing yall do. The figures could mean nada.. if you effectively have 120/140 players you cumulatively score higher and get to boast on here a lot and in real terms means nothing.. should 140 players (if you can find an MRA that have 140 active ones) were supporting me... I'd be #1 too. An statistician (spelling?) would divide your points as a % per # players minus some sum re accumulation. So for that reason... acadamalists best sit down.

I apologise if there has been any simming in 36 and for making up words.

I don't apologise for awesome growth in comparison to any multiple alliance that didn't sit down yet.

Yours, and coming to your veggie patch for dinner soon... Goddess of Goats.

We get to call you an MRA since we have nearly half your members and more than half your points :p

DeletedUser

I will give goats of war one thing... ALL of their cities have the word Goat in them, I mean is that a requirement of the alliance? (I imagine it is)

DeletedUser

I will give goats of war one thing... ALL of their cities have the word Goat in them, I mean is that a requirement of the alliance? (I imagine it is)

You've goat to be joking? (sorry couldn't resist)

This made me giggle. I think it's great.

Shee Ra

Phrourach
We get to call you an MRA since we have nearly half your members and more than half your points :p

Which alliance? what sort of points...? If you're going to say growth points.. we get to call you Simmers :D

Goat's aren't an MRA by virtue of the fact 22 of us came here together and picked up the rest along the way and never been full.

DeletedUser

Why is everybody so against MRA's? They can be fun. It just requires good leadership.

DeletedUser

An MRA doesn't have good leaership, that's why they recruit random players and give random player lots of alliance powers.

DeletedUser

I used to have a MRA once. It was a lot of work (alliance cap was 200) and the turn over was high, espcially in the beginning, but we had a great team of leaders and made it work. We didn't win the server, but were definitely a contester for a long time and had a great run.

It can be done, if you put the effort in.

DeletedUser

if you succeeded, then it's not an MRA.
Did you give random people high ranks in the alliance?
Did you not kick out inactives?
Did your members not participate and work together?
If the answer to those is no, then it wasn't an MRA

DeletedUser

Well, I suppose it depends on your definition of an MRA. I see it as an alliance where you invite everybody, regardless of points or whether they have experience or not and give them a chance. What you're describing is simply a badly run alliance.

DeletedUser

It depends on how you classify it like jnoob said, I just think a MRA as and alliance that recruits a lot of people (on mass) - how successful it is doesn't make it a MRA or not, you can mass recruit, but have damned good leadership to make it work.

It's just mass recruiting alliances typically are really bad

DeletedUser

Yeah PD is not an MRA, it is an MPA lol

Which alliance? what sort of points...? If you're going to say growth points.. we get to call you Simmers :D

Goat's aren't an MRA by virtue of the fact 22 of us came here together and picked up the rest along the way and never been full.

well I have more than 20k more ABP than you so feel free to call m a simmer, cos you know how bad that makes you look XD