We want a new server (Please)

DeletedUser25249

Dai drag that other noob Pythagorus out of retirement too:pro:

DeletedUser45438

I swear I know you from some other server, you are such a creeper

What do you mean by creeper? Yeh you probably do, I've only used this account for one world but I was in the forum a bit before. Just waiting for the next world

DeletedUser

I would like it as the next world but not for another six weeks.

*Adasko*

Phrourach
I don't have time to play here but i support this idea
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif

DeletedUser28379

Agreed - would just add world speed 2 OR 3 and Unit speed 3 OR 4

DeletedUser

it's pointless requesting a new server with all the premium features that emerged over the years, world wonders, apps and who knows what else

i remember generation 1 grepolis servers and most of you do too. that's the fundamental of grepolis that we will never play again, and considering how things develop, it will get worse

drop WW, disable apps, keep only 5 premium characters and there you go. now that's the server i want to play in

DeletedUser22115

Stormvoort makes a good point back then was when grepolis was at its best

DeletedUser47550

it's pointless requesting a new server with all the premium features that emerged over the years, world wonders, apps and who knows what else

i remember generation 1 grepolis servers and most of you do too. that's the fundamental of grepolis that we will never play again, and considering how things develop, it will get worse

drop WW, disable apps, keep only 5 premium characters and there you go. now that's the server i want to play in

I can understand your point on this but would you not get bored with the same thing all the time without new content added now and again?

DeletedUser31385

Needs more of the 12 gods in 3.0 (you are half way there!), add a lot of new content and balance please.