Pre-World Rhammus Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19569

theres a reason there hasn't been a speed 1 for awhile lol..

i am hoping for either speed 2 or 3 and conquest.. only setting i really care about..

DeletedUser27128

I hope its a speed 2 with conquest! And alliance cap of 100+

DeletedUser27128

Will this world have Artemis and higher lvls of academy etc as there will be no more hero worlds?

DeletedUser33530

Hummmm I may do a news paper for this world actually. It has to be very interesting though.

DeletedUser27128

ok, thanks! Is it only applicable for people with crowns or for everyone?

DeletedUser5061

Hummmm I may do a news paper for this world actually. It has to be very interesting though.

Well work at hard it, I am sure you will succeed.

On a side note rumour has it, if they did give a speed 2 conquest server without morale, their would be 3 premades going into this server the one led by Kay and Draganaxx, one led by Dux and Black Ker and one by led by players from Kaappa. Which is would be great for any server and I would quite happily play under the leadership of any of those players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12512

I played Kappa.

I will play here. It's only a secret cause I haven't said anything yet, but if you would like to join an alliance I will be helping set up and playing in. Feel free to PM me. Other than that you can wait till the premade thread goes up. ;-)

My main interest is in counterbalancing any alliance that is a powerhouse.

DeletedUser22650

Someone give the Devs a HiAllianceCapElite Drink....so they won't know what they're doing and accidentally give us a 500 alliance cap
most servers dont have 500 actives since 2.0 id like to see how many squads a 500 cap would have

Well work at hard it, I am sure you will succeed.

On a side note rumour has it, if they did give a speed 2 conquest server without morale, their would be 3 premades going into this server the one led by Kay and Draganaxx, one led by Dux and Black Ker and one by led by players from Kaappa. Which is would be great for any server and I would quite happily play under the leadership of any of those players.

i dont play speed 2 tame nooby settings....honestly since clicky farming speed 1 and 2 are unplayable you get a 3rd res per click and when you loot it takes 3 times longer to fix the mood so you get crippled twice, plus we won a conq server, been there and know we're unmatched, cya on the next speed 3 revolt ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Finally a new world, with the new Goddess and new building levels. Yay!!
Can't wait for it. :D :D

DeletedUser40768

Good luck to everyone joining, I will be joining myself. Want to check out the new hero world features, hopefully this world will have good settings :)

DeletedUser23986

The building levels and new god are for everyone who joins the world. The crown only gives you 50 additional favor.

Just to correct you, you don't need a crown for 50 favor, you only need to build 4 ww(not 7 which is needed for crown)

Status
Not open for further replies.