Pre-World Rhammus Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

just don't tell DW he can have a full harpy nuke at the end of BP lol

DeletedUser

Hello guys. I'm a player from World MU and me and my old alliance Noxious Rising will be on that world has well. :D

DeletedUser

Hey everyone. Im here from Ialysos and Nysa, a few members from my alliance "The Arcadian Empire" will be playing on this world. Good luck to everyone.

DeletedUser

Hey everyone. Im here from Ialysos and Nysa, a few members from my alliance "The Arcadian Empire" will be playing on this world. Good luck to everyone.

Good Luck to you too, if you guys want you can wait until Ocean 44, 45, 55 and 54 comes full then you can go to 53. I'm just warning you, this four ocean are a warzone. ;)

DeletedUser

Good Luck to you too, if you guys want you can wait until Ocean 44, 45, 55 and 54 comes full then you can go to 53. I'm just warning you, this four ocean are a warzone. ;)

pointless warning, core is always a warzone

DeletedUser

Wheres SirNoel at ? Its conquest and has alright speeds. Ill definitely be joining this world.

DeletedUser

Does anybody know what time the world starts? I was thinking midnight on the 13th but I guess it would start at 12:00 in some Europe time. I have a thing about being early to the world so I get a head start and I live in the US so I have no idea what time EU I would begin.

DeletedUser40768

Wheres SirNoel at ? Its conquest and has alright speeds. Ill definitely be joining this world.

lol You two are going to battle it out. Which ocean you plan on being in, would love to watch the action if possible :D Hope this will end up being a very competitive world (SW)

Does anybody know what time the world starts? I was thinking midnight on the 13th but I guess it would start at 12:00 in some Europe time. I have a thing about being early to the world so I get a head start and I live in the US so I have no idea what time EU I would begin.

There is no set time for when a world opens.

Status
Not open for further replies.