Meta-Man(if u cant win,hijack alliance that can win)

DeletedUser

Funny how our fearful leader Meta has hidden completely. Even gone silent with BE. Yet others who claim firsthand knowledge of BE in all terms spout off misinformation, yet still do not know what they are talking about. If you are not in BE or were in BE or SG then you really do not know the situation and should refrain from spreading more lies and misinformation.

DeletedUser

who said I was.

this is a forum. a meeting place for discussion.

that doesnt address the preposterous notion that HH is made up mostly of former BE members.

Its really not a civil war, its 12, TWELVE members of BE that merged with minions and fish while the bulk of BE remains. I would call it less a civil war, and more a small group of revolutionaries who have hired a bunch of mercenaries from two other alliances.

You understand that we are talking about differences and loyalties from a world long gone? The 12 people who left (+a handful of others who are either indifferent or supported Meta) were part of the original BE from world Actium, another 7 people that form the leadership of what is the current BE in Eubea (Meta and co) were part of the SG alliance whom BE was at war with in Actium - old enemies as You can deduct from that.
When this world began, we joined forces, as we knew each other and how we played, putting aside our differences from the past. Things were great until the old alliance lines broke out again with a quarrel in the council. Hence the split.

Those ~20 people make up the leadership and foundation of mostly both of the alliances in question (BE and HH), the other people are more or less casualites of old feuds.

DeletedUser42857

The way i see it, is you and your Enigma mates are worried Hert's nap with BE will lead to something more, as it would make much more geographical sense than a merge with yourselves.

So in your desperation to keep BE happy, you come on here to vigurously defend Meta-man and his gang. When really you know nothing about the current situation or the history of BE, so should not really be commenting as if you are an elder statesmen of BE.

I couldnt give a monkeys uncle about HERT's Nap with BE. Far too many oceans away for me to even bother myself about.

And im not vigorously defending Meta Man and his alliance, im vigorously opposing The Ismenian Dragon ridiculous claim that Honourable Hellfish is made up primeraly of former BE players which is utter poppycock. Only 12 of their 60 members come from Hellfish. The rest come mainly from Minions.

There is a huge difference between opposing a claim someone on one side has made, and automatically supporting someone else's point of view. If you really cant tell the difference. I really dont understand what is so complicated to grasp.

Honourable hellfish are made up primarily, numbers wise, of former Minions players, with a bunch of Hellfish players, governed it would seem by about a dozen players from BE either in this world, or another world that time has long since forgotten about.

Ok, put this way, if all the former minions left HH, there wouldnt be much left.

Hence my view, that HH are pretty much Minions with some BE thrown in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

Funny how our fearful leader Meta has hidden completely. Even gone silent with BE. Yet others who claim firsthand knowledge of BE in all terms spout off misinformation, yet still do not know what they are talking about. If you are not in BE or were in BE or SG then you really do not know the situation and should refrain from spreading more lies and misinformation.

Who has claimed to have first hand knowledge but never been in BE or SG?

DeletedUser44766

And im not vigorously defending Meta Man and his alliance, im vigorously opposing The Ismenian Dragon ridiculous claim that Honourable Hellfish is made up primeraly of former BE players which is utter poppycock.

A) When did I say that?
B) What does it matter?

DeletedUser38465

The way i see it, is you and your Enigma mates are worried Hert's nap with BE will lead to something more, as it would make much more geographical sense than a merge with yourselves.

So in your desperation to keep BE happy, you come on here to vigurously defend Meta-man and his gang. When really you know nothing about the current situation or the history of BE, so should not really be commenting as if you are an elder statesmen of BE.

Now if we(Enigma) were in desperation, wouldn't you think it would be me or iso "vigorously" defending meta? Cmon buddy use that noggin of yours.

I've been reading these posts with a grain of salt. Besides, I think Ash hit on the head earlier about this whole ordeal. So no need to comment further.

DeletedUser38465

Given all that the Dishonourable Hellfish players have said I fail to see at which point Meta stole the alliance? From what I read Jtribs made him the Founder and in doing so handed over the reins then left. Now call me Stupid but I see no theft there. Once Tribble left that ended any claim to lead it that he had regardless of whether he returned or not. Meta even let him back into leadership but apparently Tribble isn't happy with not being top dog so he plotted behind Meta's back to split the alliance, even contacting the likes of Biik to move to the new alliance with him. So if you were the founder of an alliance and you found out one of your leaders was trying to brown nose people into moving to a new alliance what would you do? Thought so. Meta has always been straight up with Enigma BC and have helped us when needed so why would we defend our enemies over our friends ;) You should have some basic common sense, I suggest you use it :D Being #2 has no meaning when all you've done is invite as many Simmers as possible, what matters is how effective you are as a team and both Enigma BC and BE are a lot more of a team than the Dishonourable Hellfish. Where was the help for Mahim when he got revolted? Oh yeah you kicked him when he was active ;)

↑....↑

DeletedUser46251

Now if we(Enigma) were in desperation, wouldn't you think it would be me or iso "vigorously" defending meta? Cmon buddy use that noggin of yours.

I've been reading these posts with a grain of salt. Besides, I think Ash hit on the head earlier about this whole ordeal. So no need to comment further.

I think i used my noggin well, got just the reaction i was after :p

DeletedUser21064

The reason BE is silent on this is as ch0pper stated. Unlike some, we cannot defend that which we know nothing about. It is called history for a reason. This game and it seems this situation is a all to common case of inflated egos. Which sad to say it seems a all to common occurrence in this game. Myself included.

Just my opinion.

DeletedUser42857

A) When did I say that?
B) What does it matter?

In the post i quoted in my reply.

A reminder for you....

vqr3ok.png

It matters only as far as i was replying to you and baldy has decided to go off on a right old tangent and accuse me of talking to him (which i never was)

You didn't, i did;)

Im not sure how hard a concept this is going to be for you, but...

THE POST I WAS REPLYING TO WAS THE POST I QUOTED

I have no idea whether you said it, i wasnt replying to you, i was replying to dragon who DID say it despite the fact that you say that Dragon didnt.

When you read peoples posts its really easy to tell who they are replying to by who they quote in their post.

Dragon said HH was made up mainly of BE.
I quoted dragon and said that was nonsense

You butted in, assumed i was talking to you, and talked a right load of old cobblers.

Is that clearer for you. To be honest, i dont know who you are, what alliance you are in, or what you are doing butting in on the conversation i was having with Dragon (even if dragon is completely oblivious to that fact). Your sole purpose seems to be sneaking the phrase "enigma buddies" into every conversation. Are you on commission?

1) I said HH were basically Minions
2) Dragon said i was wrong and the member numbers proved that
3) i added up the members and proved that Dragon was talking kaibosh
4) You butted in and started saying whatever you hellfish buddies tell you to say.

:D

When it all comes down to it, HH are basically made up of minions, hellfish with a smattering of BE, and this whole topic is UTTER NONSENSE

DeletedUser46251

Haha, you need to take a chill pill pal.

All joking aside though, you only need to trawl through the pages of this thread and the top 12 thread to see what looks like a concerted pro BE propaganda effort by the Enigma guys and Dim...

To me this reeks of a desperate attempt to appease BE, after things suddenly aren't turning out as you had once planned.

Just saying...

DeletedUser

Haha, you need to take a chill pill pal.

All joking aside though, you only need to trawl through the pages of this thread and the top 12 thread to see what looks like a concerted pro BE propaganda effort by the Enigma guys and Dim...

To me this reeks of a desperate attempt to appease BE, after things suddenly aren't turning out as you had once planned.

Just saying...

Lol, wish I had some of whatever you're smokin Baldy.

DeletedUser

I would have agree on baldarse here... the only people talking about it seem to be the ones who have got nothing to do with this whole issue. HH spokesperson here seems to be Jason who in reality hasn't got much clue about what happened anyway and Enigma seems to be speaking for the current BE guys...

As was said earlier - there were personal issues between the leaders, some of us broke off from BE and formed another alliance (Honor) which had minions and fishies merge into it. What else is there to discuss?

Hmm. Well i never commented on the reasons as to the BE break up. I've also never said anyone is "the real BE" or not. I've commented on the relation to BE and the Fish.

Its obvious, once TC joined BE and Hades attacked Charlie which was soon followed by the discontinuing of shared ops that BE was less of a friend now to say the least.
I say they should just rename themselves "The Commission" and i think that's true.

But to deny that BE hasn't been thinking war for weeks leading up to this is silly. We've all been anticipating a fight for a while now given the events. Many Fish players, not just me, i just happen to post on the external forums.

So i am glad that Vamsi and co. gave us leadership and guidance again. idk what lead to the break up, never claimed to have known, but all the Fish certainly understand why BE is warring us right now, merger or no merger it was going to happen because BE wanted to.

Reckon Jason's is better. ;)

Heck yeah.

TBH i just like to talk trash on here LOL

DeletedUser21064

Hmm. Well i never commented on the reasons as to the BE break up. I've also never said anyone is "the real BE" or not. I've commented on the relation to BE and the Fish.

Its obvious, once TC joined BE and Hades attacked Charlie which was soon followed by the discontinuing of shared ops that BE was less of a friend now to say the least.
I say they should just rename themselves "The Commission" and i think that's true.

But to deny that BE hasn't been thinking war for weeks leading up to this is silly. We've all been anticipating a fight for a while now given the events. Many Fish players, not just me, i just happen to post on the external forums.

So i am glad that Vamsi and co. gave us leadership and guidance again. idk what lead to the break up, never claimed to have known, but all the Fish certainly understand why BE is warring us right now, merger or no merger it was going to happen because BE wanted to.

Heck yeah.

TBH i just like to talk trash on here LOL

Your ignorance shows everytime you speak. The Commission are soldiers in BE. Other than one, we hold no positions of power here. We are grunts thats all.