Top Alliances

DeletedUser

Thanks for the update endalos... some significant jumps there :D

DeletedUser

This is not meant to be a flame on United Islands Reborn.

I will be posting this to Endalos' profile too, but what the hell are United Islands Reborn doing there?
- Yes they have an average 1500 pts higher than LoS, but really? They have 380670 pts TOTAL, which between 24 players, I admit is good, but they will never be a 'Top Alliance' unless they either bring in more players, or move into somebody else.
- They have a total BP of 50,843 points, Legions of Smash in it's current form have a total of 126,386 points, if you add the BP that Smash Bros earned before coming to us too (thats another 290,226 points), you have a total of 416,612 BP for us collectively, ranking us 2nd on total BP.
They have good players pts wise but they are far from a 'Top Alliance'.

DeletedUser

I will be posting this to Endalos' profile too, but what the hell are United Islands Reborn doing there?
- Yes they have an average 1500 pts higher than LoS, but really? They have 380670 pts TOTAL, which between 24 players, I admit is good, but they will never be a 'Top Alliance' unless they either bring in more players, or move into somebody else.
- They have a total BP of 50,843 points, Legions of Smash in it's current form have a total of 126,386 points, if you add the BP that Smash Bros earned before coming to us too (thats another 290,226 points), you have a total of 416,612 BP for us collectively, ranking us 2nd on total BP.

You have to remember, that we aren't in real war with any other alliances unlike those other alliances. That's why we don't have that much BP. Also, this ocean ain't juicy at all :(. Very little BP around here... You also had almost 200k BP as defender (You and Smash Bros) and we have 13k, which we can't really affect, except by declaring a war to someone like Huns :p. We've also been here 2/3 of the time of SB time (Actually less...), so with your BP attack speed we should have around 75k BP attack (Yeah, I counted your ABP in LoS too, and rounded it to around there). I don't see way too much difference there as we haven't been in war with any big alliance which gives ABP... We currently have around 39k

We don't have that many players, but look at this ocean and how we are in here. Doesn't that look like top alliance's map, where every member is near each other? And last Friday we only had 19 members. Now we have 24. It seems fast enough to me. Even though it will slow down now.

Oh, btw. We ain't gonna merge with anyone, except if they are our close allies and whole alliance wants it. Merger was kinda the reason we were born :p

Lol, I assume nobody can understand that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I totally understand where you are coming from, and like I said, you have good players, and probably do have control of your area (I can't be bothered to check if I'm being honest :p).

But as an alliance, right now, you shouldn't be there in place of LoS' as you aren't at the top, you might have the makings, but you haven't followed through yet if that makes sense? :)
Although I'm sure you will eventually..

DeletedUser

Well, you better get more average points then. If I restricted it by members, then Smash Bros shouldn't have been in the first week, and I don't wish to measure it by bp average at that involves to much work, so I decided to go on average points instead. Is that fair? Maybe not :p

DeletedUser

Well, you better get more average points then. If I restricted it by members, then Smash Bros shouldn't have been in the first week, and I don't wish to measure it by bp average at that involves to much work, so I decided to go on average points instead. Is that fair? Maybe not :p

Smash had 20 members the first week, that was within your parameters ;)

Come on though, seriously? It's clear which is the better alliance right now, just change it and get LoS in there where we should be ;) :p

DeletedUser

Smash had 20 members the first week, that was within your parameters ;)

Come on though, seriously? It's clear which is the better alliance right now, just change it and get LoS in there where we should be ;) :p

Exactly, and UIR has 24 members, so they are within my parameters. So as it stands, they have the highest average points as set in my first week :) But in all seriousness, if you are really confident you are better, then you should catch up and overtake them within the next week or two.

DeletedUser

Exactly, and UIR has 24 members, so they are within my parameters. So as it stands, they have the highest average points as set in my first week :) But in all seriousness, if you are really confident you are better, then you should catch up and overtake them within the next week or two.

You aren't going to drop this are you? :p
You know as much as I do that points aren't everything and these evaluations should be made taking everything into account, that being said, two weeks? Deal.

DeletedUser

That's the reason you should have merged into Smash Bros. Keeps your rank higher

DeletedUser

That's the reason you should have merged into Smash Bros. Keeps your rank higher

This isn't being based on BP at this time though at any rate so it wouldn't have made a difference whichever way :(
It was just more convenient for Smash to move to LoH than vice versa.

DeletedUser

This isn't being based on BP at this time though at any rate so it wouldn't have made a difference whichever way :(
It was just more convenient for Smash to move to LoH than vice versa.

you decide what's more important.

20 players moving to 50 and getting half the BP or vice versa

DeletedUser

This thread amuses me. So much rage.

Oh, and on DoA being incompetent:
No.
The issue with points is that you have people like me- I fully understand the game, I just can't be bothered to log in and farm for more than 5 minutes a day.
This game isn't that fun, and I have things to do in the real world.
I'm still happy to throw ships and men in to support a conquer or clear a harbor. Doesn't get me any BP, (it also mena i prefer men to buildings, lowering my point total) but it still kills the enemy. If we got BP from support, I'd have a much higher amount of it, as would most of us.

Also:
We were able to go from "less than 10% of have played something like this" to "Okay, let's act in a coordinated manner to repel attacks on us" to "Okay, war machine time GO!" in a rather short time. Were we incompetent, we'd have collapsed long ago.

Do we tend to have lower averages?
Yes.
Did we successfully hold out against a far more experienced alliance, and eventually beat them?
Yes
Did we have help?
Yes
Does having backup change anything?
No.

Feel free to deride semi-actives like me, but the alliance as a whole?
That's ignorant. I do not mean that as an attack on anyone, but I maintian that it IS true.

DeletedUser3613

I look forwards to the 'challenge' you will possess. LOL.

Be careful, to jump to 44 you might actually have to earn some BP. I know that might be a scary prospect, but I'm sure that with the masses of players you have to help, your BP rise can be kept to a minimum :)

LOL i think this may have already been explained in an earlier post due to my late response DOA where dismissed once before and look what happened there, the fact that we dont post like bored secutarys on the forum does not make us any less active or dangerous

Daz

DeletedUser

I look forwards to the 'challenge' you will possess. LOL.

Be careful, to jump to 44 you might actually have to earn some BP. I know that might be a scary prospect, but I'm sure that with the masses of players you have to help, your BP rise can be kept to a minimum :)

LOL i think this may have already been explained in an earlier post due to my late response DOA where dismissed once before and look what happened there, the fact that we dont post like bored secutarys on the forum does not make us any less active or dangerous

Daz

I'm not sure how your post is a response the my post which you quoted, but whatever. I never dismissed DoA, I admit, your alliance is a pain in the arse (albeit a very small one).

My post was aimed at you. You said you'd be seeing me in 44 soon, I said how I expect that the majority of the work to get you to O44 won't be your own but that of some of those 300+ players you guys have (not just DoA before you try to flame, DoA+Huns), you just completely skated my whole post and replied to a completely different one.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure how your post is a response the my post which you quoted, but whatever. I never dismissed DoA, I admit, your alliance is a pain in the arse (albeit a very small one).

My post was aimed at you. You said you'd be seeing me in 44 soon, I said how I expect that the majority of the work to get you to O44 won't be your own but that of some of those 300+ players you guys have (not just DoA before you try to flame, DoA+Huns), you just completely skated my whole post and replied to a completely different one.

It's DoA

Expect stupid replies.

DeletedUser

I think it's fair enough. We'll just have to get our average up (i.e. wait for metal to return :p). Our current average BP should rise a lot then as well. We lost a lot by losing some members with huge defensive BP as well (jabba, Yummy)

DeletedUser3288

Be careful, best not to dismiss them Dak ;)

At least DOA would assist 1 of their members being conquered lol

Was 400 biremes in 1 of your cities today for 6 hours and not 1 attack from you guys.

I could of cleared that myself.

DeletedUser

At least DOA would assist 1 of their members being conquered lol

Was 400 biremes in 1 of your cities today for 6 hours and not 1 attack from you guys.

I could of cleared that myself.

seriously danie? More flaming?

There are 100 reasons why they might not have helped. 400 birimes might have seemed daunting. the guy himself might have said look guys screw it i'm quiting anyway or I don't want that polis much anyway