Top Alliances

DeletedUser

Isnt that what allies are for?

The reason we needed their help is because killa being a noob posted that we was being conquested in a part of the forum that most people didnt read. Therefore most people only found out when there was 12 hours left to go, and as the majority of our alliance are in 45/55 which is over 12 hours away by LS. DOA kindly helped us out.

I tihnk you will find out of the 1200 LS that attacked the majority were huns.

Oh and it is obvious we can attack. As Fenris found out when he tried to conquor Jabba's city and soon found 1500 LS heading his way :)

teehee you dodged mentioning the bolting/earthquakes.

We have whole vaults of hun boltings - you ghastly people. :Smirk:

and about my conquer, yeah that wasn't the nicest surprise for old fenris. Although you could note how all your attacks were heading at our inactives ;). Sneaky.

DeletedUser3288

teehee you dodged mentioning the bolting/earthquakes.

We have whole vaults of hun boltings - you ghastly people. :Smirk:

and about my conquer, yeah that wasn't the nicest surprise for old fenris. Although you could note how all your attacks were heading at our inactives ;). Sneaky.

:)

I only earthquake people if i believe their is a reason to.

I never bolt anyone.

If i earthquake some1, they automatically assume im going to attempt a conquor on them. That way they will be much more reluctant to help out allies / friends if they think they are goin to get smashed at any time :). On the other hand i do normally EQ some1 as i launch a conquest as well. Means lower losses.

DeletedUser

:)

I only earthquake people if i believe their is a reason to.

I never bolt anyone.

If i earthquake some1, they automatically assume im going to attempt a conquor on them. That way they will be much more reluctant to help out allies / friends if they think they are goin to get smashed at any time :). On the other hand i do normally EQ some1 as i launch a conquest as well. Means lower losses.

I didn't mean you personally, I meant your alliance, it's getting a wee bit irritating.

DeletedUser

Its true tho. How can he say that comment? Does he speak on behalf of every alliance on this server? As that is what he said sounded like. He doesnt know other alliances opinions.

At what point did I say I was talking for every alliance on the Server? Simply, I didn't. I said the majority of them would have been scared to challenge you, and it's a fair point. If I were the leader/a player of a much weaker alliance, I would run in the opposite direction if The Huns came knocking, as would most others.

I didn't mean you personally, I meant your alliance, it's getting a wee bit irritating.

Oh wow, that 7 bolts in 12 hours now. The thing that gets me is that these players have 20/30K pts each.
Well done to The Huns on gaining high pts players that still use 2K noob pastimes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3613

I think a large part of the problem is you all spend alot longer on here than you do ingame dealing with it, we all get attacked and we all eventualy come against someone that is bigger it is how you handle that that counts! And be sure in this crying to your forum friends does not help lol

DeletedUser

I think a large part of the problem is you all spend alot longer on here than you do ingame dealing with it, we all get attacked and we all eventualy come against someone that is bigger it is how you handle that that counts! And be sure in this crying to your forum friends does not help lol

Uhm, I don't know where to start.

We all definitely spend infinitely longer ingame 'dealing with it' than on these forums. It's just nice to blow off some steam here and let rip.

We obviously know it 'is how you handle that that counts', but this helps too, playing on their conscience don't ya know.

DeletedUser3288

Uhm, I don't know where to start.

We all definitely spend infinitely longer ingame 'dealing with it' than on these forums. It's just nice to blow off some steam here and let rip.

We obviously know it 'is how you handle that that counts', but this helps too, playing on their conscience don't ya know.

that, and i love talking to my fenny.

DeletedUser

And be sure in this crying to your forum friends does not help lol

I'm not sure where this has been? From where I'm sitting it's only LoS + Huns members posting here? Nobody that isn't involved ingame has got involved here except yourself.

DeletedUser3613

i have never felt the need to post on the forum having played beta,gamma and delta but honestly the amount of PnP poop on the delta page is slightly irrating i do play and am active in the current battle on delta :) just wanted to add my 2 cents

DeletedUser

i have never felt the need to post on the forum having played beta,gamma and delta but honestly the amount of PnP poop on the delta page is slightly irrating i do play and am active in the current battle on delta :) just wanted to add my 2 cents

You're in DoA - no comment ;)

DeletedUser

You're in DoA - no comment ;)

No comment is needed.
But seriously, if you don't like the PnP, don't read it.

On a brighter note, it's Friday tomorrow which means this will be redone.
Hopefully in a new thread or this one will be cleaned out, whatever :)

DeletedUser3613

Listen i've put up with this troll BS for far too long im DOA, and i couldn't care less about the whiney banter LoS wanna fling about

if you want me to post in troll mode like you fellas, less QQ on here, bring O55 ladies...DOA is waiting for it

DeletedUser

Listen i've put up with this troll BS for far too long im DOA, and i couldn't care less about the whiney banter LoS wanna fling about

if you want me to post in troll mode like you fellas, less QQ on here, bring O55 ladies...DOA is waiting for it

Like I said, then bugger off and don't post if you don't like it! As it was said, this is another part of the game, even daniejam didn't back you up.
This isn't us whining, again as I've already said, this is part of the fun of the game, so either take it on the chin like the rest of us do, or go away.

I think you speak for the majority of your alliance here, well, you have the same attitude at any rate.
It's alright for you to be posting all the way from O55, with pretty much nothing other than DoA+Huns players there. But why don't you do what the players you have that are actually any good are attempting to do? Get off your arse and come join the fight! Rather than sitting there all cozy with your three little cities and your mere 2879 BP.

DeletedUser

uhm, well normally i'd 'troll', but that's only for hun replies, DoA don't get that much attention from me I'm afraid. Hun lackeys pfft. I've yet to meet a competent one.

DeletedUser

Np dan i will see you in O44

I look forwards to the 'challenge' you will possess. LOL.

Be careful, to jump to 44 you might actually have to earn some BP. I know that might be a scary prospect, but I'm sure that with the masses of players you have to help, your BP rise can be kept to a minimum :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:) lol

dirty minded much?

About as dirty as lasagna :p

Now the time has come for the update, and so the top five alliances (based on average points) for this week will be revealed!

And so without any more fanfare and twists of the tongue, here they are....

In order of total points

The Huns
Member Count: 233 (-4)
Average Points: 19000 (+2700)
Average BP: 4150 (+880)

Disciples of Ares
Member Count: 113 (+10)
Average Points: 16500 (+2400)
Average BP: 2980 (+420)

NaTaRaJa
Member Count: 80 (+21)
Average Points: 17900 (+5200)
Average BP: 3520 (+600)

Pergamum
Member Count: 37 (+0)
Average Points: 19700 (+5200)
Average BP: 4200 (+1020)

### NEW ADDITION ###
United Islands Reborn
Member Count: 24
Average Points: 15800
Average BP: 2160

And this weeks awards go to...

Highest Member Growth: NaTaRaJa
Lowest Member Growth: The Huns

Highest Average Points Growth: NaTaRaJa/Pergamum
Lowest Average Points Growth: Disciples of Ares

Highest Average Battle Points Growth:
Pergamum
Lowest Average Battle Points Growth: Disciples of Ares

To be eligible for awards you must have appeared in the previous weeks top 5.

Feel you should have been on the list? Feel somebody shouldn't be on the list? Feel that this top 5 has absolutely no meaning on status? All of these are potential pnp topics to keep this thread going until next Friday, and until then.. enjoy bickering :D