Pnp Immaturity on another Level

DeletedUser31045

I have seen one on one fights before where the Alliances did not get involved.
Never before BP though.
'No Alliances" would mean to me No alliance help.
Not that neither could join an alliance.

DeletedUser42126

come on guy, you can't find entertainment from laughing at and poking fun at angry, immature people? I know that every once in a while all of you turn on Pawn Stars or some such show just to watch the petty insults and drama. This is how we get that same sort of mind numbing entertainment on Grepo. :p

DeletedUser

Why is this thread still popular ?

I thought it was immature and silly and a waste of everybodys time. Whatever you do, dont read all 11 pages, you'll never get that time back.

DeletedUser

Why is this thread still popular ?

I thought it was immature and silly and a waste of everybodys time. Whatever you do, dont read all 11 pages, you'll never get that time back.
you could have just stopped posting before we reached the second page

DeletedUser

You were the one who spammed it to the 5th page.
hey lemur, I found proof of you saying you're better than someone because of crowns
Thanks for the -rep sacmaster, I enjoyed your comment a lot also. There's no need to be angry about how your alliance is spread out. Im a noob too now, yet I've won worlds and you haven't, yet I've conquered 25+ cities and you haven't. Hey, but if you say so, I'm a noob.

The only reason why your alliance is even #1 is because AP got disbanded, you'll be back at the #3 spot shortly and I'll be happy to update the thread, don't be shy people, you can post your own opinions about the top 12 alliances also. Thanks again noob ugh .. I... mean.. crackma .. Ahh .. Uhh ... I'll go now

DeletedUser

Read that again SirNoelRules. You obviously skipped the entire paragraph.

DeletedUser44027

I do not evny the mod who will be assigned to clean up this thread... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You said that I said I was better than him because I had crowns, nothing in that paragraph said I was better than him because I had crowns, I was stating facts.

DeletedUser

You said that I said I was better than him because I had crowns, nothing in that paragraph said I was better than him because I had crowns, I was stating facts.

so you were just randomly posting that you've won worlds, for no reason? OK

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you have a problem with that, fight me. Oh wait ... your too afraid to do that. Anyways ...

DeletedUser

If you have a problem with that, fight me. Oh wait ... your too afraid to do that. Anyways ...
when did I say I won't fight you, I'm still going to fight you. It's just a lot more interesting further into the game when we have multiple good cities and the troops from those cities to send at each other, and it will require much more skill to win that way, so get over it. The fight was never called off Lemur

Ryann16

Strategos
I dont care to read through all the arguing, so im not going to comment on that. No offense, but the only thing "immature on another level" is you posting this pnp, then arguing about who is the bigger noob. Honestly, anyone who agrees to a one on one fight in grepolis is a noob.

Lemur, you are not even CS ready yet, and when you get there you wont be able to take the city. You may be better than SirNoel (doubt it) but when you send your CS it will get sniped with no effort. Venemonium probably doesnt want to lose a city, so they are going to put a bir wall in there after the first attack. This obviously wasnt thought through enough, yet you still insist on trying to fight him. I wont be suprised if you arent rimmed by the end of the month.