Pnp Immaturity on another Level

DeletedUser

Lemur is awesome. SirNoel is cool also! :) Great guys on both sides. I can explain how this all started. :3

DeletedUser46838

uhh... you still haven't mentioned any names or given any indication that you can build a good team

He barely got any connections. He got kicked out of both alliances he led because as one of them said, " a terrible leader who can't lead an alliance"

DeletedUser

Give this forum thing a break mates. I will give a nice conclusion showing the sides of both of them. Like I said... they are both good people! Everybody has goods and bads! :O Both cool dudes. :)

DeletedUser41523

Daizan
Drag
Monster mouse
Me
Sir Noel
Star pass

The sad thing is, this line up would probably do it...

Gold, I've seen your line up and if I recall, they booted you from your own alliance and never looked back. I'm tangled up in it for two reasons.

1) This is annoying and we all know it.

2) You keep spamming the forum with silly PnPs and posts about your petty personal grudges. Which just so happen to regard a player of ours. We get it, you don't like a player of ours. Some of my team probably doesn't like me or someone else within our alliance. We don't like people in other alliances either. You don't see us posting ridiculous stuff over it.

Instead of whining so much to the public or attention. A public which has stated that its mostly annoyed at you by the way. How about you try calming down and leaving the externals alone? As for your line up, most probably wouldn't play again with you.

DeletedUser46838

Give this forum thing a break mates. I will give a nice conclusion showing the sides of both of them. Like I said... they are both good people! Everybody has goods and bads! :O Both cool dudes. :)

You be ref ok?

Players of both sides have 5 fouls...

DeletedUser

Stop being so logical and understanding! Can't you tell this is an argument?

DeletedUser

He barely got any connections. He got kicked out of both alliances he led because as one of them said, " a terrible leader who can't lead an alliance"

You werent even there, boy if I had still had the messages where you were begging for an invite on your other account, I think it was something like Pandoraxx or something. I laughed in your face. Probably why your so mad at me today hahahahaha...

DeletedUser33530

955e3a33fad3910760b715dc6278d4e854e355e797d8b1583d74df5a0575b91f.jpg

DeletedUser

Gold, I've seen your line up and if I recall, they booted you from your own alliance and never looked back. I'm tangled up in it for two reasons.

1) This is annoying and we all know it.

2) You keep spamming the forum with silly PnPs and posts about your petty personal grudges. Which just so happen to regard a player of ours. We get it, you don't like a player of ours. Some of my team probably doesn't like me or someone else within our alliance. We don't like people in other alliances either. You don't see us posting ridiculous stuff over it.

Instead of whining so much to the public or attention. A public which has stated that its mostly annoyed at you by the way. How about you try calming down and leaving the externals alone? As for your line up, most probably wouldn't play again with you.

Says the one who cries and quits if he doesnt have a good team. Its funny how you keep going on about my past yet you dont even know the half of it. Were you on my team when it happened, no, I couldve sworn you were on the sidelines like always crying like a ..... asking me questions about how were doing. Get over yourself before I embarass you. Instead Im going to drop it right now for you, enjoy going back to reading about MRA. Im pretty sure their team is still better then yours.

DeletedUser

Like I said
TSF
GL
SNR

Are all great dudes. Stawp the pointing! :(

DeletedUser46838

The Smilodon Fatalis said:

And besides Lemurs "secret account like G4M3R or something

DeletedUser41523

Says the one who cries and quits if he doesn't* have a good team. Its funny how you keep going on about my past yet you dont even know the half of it. Were you on my team when it happened, no, I couldve sworn you were on the sidelines like always crying like a ..... asking me questions about how were doing. Get over yourself before I embarass you. Instead Im going to drop it right now for you, enjoy going back to reading about MRA. Im pretty sure their team is still better then yours.

That's probably the most bogus claim that I have ever seen in my life...Not gonna lie. I've been in plenty of rough spots and still wanted to keep going. Its about the fun level. Part of being on a less talented team is the fun in taking on a more talented team.

If you ever have confidence in your ability vs me and you lets just check the track record. Your alliance, Hydra. Under your leadership, it was evidently so bad and immature that your own team kicked you...the founder. Did nothing worth noting under your leadership and continued to be a force under the new leaders. Even secured a merger with a team that appeared to be beating it like its whippin' horse.

My biggest failure involved me hitting a wall of RL issues and losing to one of the better leaders in En Grepo. Via implosion due to said RL issues. The score was close and the team we lost to eventually won and dominated the server. You can ask some of the players, I didn't give up. Neither did they after they reorganized. A lot of those same players signed up to play with me again even after that prior to us joining Venom.

Could you honestly say that you could land all those players you lost? Because your last premade thread looked pretty empty last I checked.

I'd compare successes...But that would just be unfair to you. ;)

DeletedUser

Newspaper will come out at around 12 tomorrow. Will be small and horrible. Lol. I don't plan on making any others for this world so I am not stealing your fun ROCK5. :p

DeletedUser25249

So while I have been farming away the kids have been at it in the forum I see, just to combat the silly posts riddled in this thread, I have a blister on my right foot that can beat all you noobs.

DeletedUser

10 flipping pages of this. Goldlemur could never win ingame so he tried to win a spam off on the forum which he manage to win for once. congrats goldlemur you win the award for spamming the externals.

DeletedUser

Actually all of this and everything in this world in my mind is bs.

DeletedUser

This is probably one of the stupidest threads ever. Delete. I can't believe what I read. I don't know what is happening anymore in this world. :I

DeletedUser

Agreed, can't believe i read all 10 pages.
Dammit, I really couldn't give a damn about your petty 1v1 that wouldn't work anyway.

The fact that you had to write a PnP about this, and ironically named it 'Immaturity on another level' makes me wonder if it's you being immature.