New World? Discuss.

• Thread starter DeletedUser31385
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41523

Could see a 3/3 no morale conq coming. Its pushing the 1 year anniversary since the last one. This one could put that one to shame possibly.

DeletedUser

This waiting time is becoming painful. Me and my friends want a new speed 2/3 to play on...

DeletedUser

just joined in 75 it didnt give me a choice im on my own on my island so i have no farming to do

DeletedUser13136

hey people, i am back to start fresh. i hope it is a speed 2 with unit speed 2. for sure it will be revolt, even do i love conquest. hope no morale. I will only join experienced players and not an MRA leader, lol.

DeletedUser44194

Wonder if Grepolis rent out servers/worlds?
Wonder if Grepolis rent out servers/worlds with player/customer implemented changes?

"customer implemented changes" new gods, No gold users (just gotta pay to enter), re-balance troops, world settings.

Wonder how many people are thinking about this right now?

Now that would be epic!

DeletedUser31822

if "somebody" knows , why he/she is not sharing this info? I cannot figure out why is this so big secret ??? We are asking only simple info what is the plan ?
I really do not understand this "confidentiality"...

DeletedUser33530

No one who ever comes to these forums knows when the next world is gonna come out.

DeletedUser38626

Perhaps I am wrong and maybe someone can correct me. I was lead to believe that new worlds where only released when the last world reached 35,000 joiners. Maybe that is the reason. :eek:

DeletedUser33530

Perhaps I am wrong and maybe someone can correct me. I was lead to believe that new worlds where only released when the last world reached 35,000 joiners. Maybe that is the reason. :eek:
I'm 95% sure that isn't how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.