New World? Discuss.

• Thread starter DeletedUser31385
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This endless waiting is killing us. Is Innogames abandoning grepo?? (rumor rumor spread it) :p

DeletedUser43451

Grepo madness

I have played this game for a number of years now and i am afraid inno has concentrated to much on creating other games and has abandoned grepolis not worrying about there consumers it is us who have paid for them to be able to create these other mmo games.

We have put forward our requests for a new world and inno show no sign of a new one any time soon clearly the minority of us wanting a fresh start rather than getting in to a late game just to get given a unfair chance at even establishing a second city before being rimmed leaving the only choice for late players being to either dodge and risk it or turtle.

DeletedUser46912

I have played this game for a number of years now and i am afraid inno has concentrated to much on creating other games and has abandoned grepolis not worrying about there consumers it is us who have paid for them to be able to create these other mmo games.

We have put forward our requests for a new world and inno show no sign of a new one any time soon clearly the minority of us wanting a fresh start rather than getting in to a late game just to get given a unfair chance at even establishing a second city before being rimmed leaving the only choice for late players being to either dodge and risk it or turtle.

1. If inno really abandoned Grepo I am pretty sure an announcement would be made. Inno hasn't given up on Grepolis.

2. Please tell me what the signs of a new world are, because I am pretty sure there are not signs of a new world coming out, they make the announcement a few days before, and it comes out.

I like how when new worlds are released every 2-3 weeks people just start complaining that there are to many worlds coming out, but when it takes them 1-2 months for a new world people complain and say Inno has given up and that worlds should be released faster. The mods told you guys to wait, so wait. If I was to guess a new world will come out in a few days. Now can we all stop complaining and moaning that there isn't a world?

DeletedUser

1. If inno really abandoned Grepo I am pretty sure an announcement would be made. Inno hasn't given up on Grepolis.

2. Please tell me what the signs of a new world are, because I am pretty sure there are not signs of a new world coming out, they make the announcement a few days before, and it comes out.

I like how when new worlds are released every 2-3 weeks people just start complaining that there are to many worlds coming out, but when it takes them 1-2 months for a new world people complain and say Inno has given up and that worlds should be released faster. The mods told you guys to wait, so wait. If I was to guess a new world will come out in a few days. Now can we all stop complaining and moaning that there isn't a world?

The problem here is that Rhammus was released August 13th and now we are October 25th :p that's more than 2 months. The perfect time will be 1 world per month.

DeletedUser33512

Well personally, I feel the frequency with which worlds have been released has hurt this game more than anything.

DeletedUser

i think inno games should have a set plan for worlds with dates and settings so we can plan which ones to join

DeletedUser

maybe they ran out of world names??? :D

but if there is a new world i pray that it will be speed 2, other settings i dont care much about

DeletedUser42831

I don't think anybody minds when a new world is released, but when your used to one being released every 2 months you make plans. If they are going to start releasing less worlds over a longer period of time then why can't they tell us that?

DeletedUser46838

speed 1;
Unit speed 2;
Conquest;
No morale;
Alliance cap 15;
Heroes enabled;
Heroes on;
Old heroes features on;

Look how long THAT would take to reach world wonders. On the other hand, you'll forge good friendships and have more interIsland Wars lol

DeletedUser25746

Personally I like how servers are coming out a lot less frequently. I hope it continues and players learn to stick longer because it could be a long wait for the next world to hop to.
the us servers are always an option if you want a world every other week.

DeletedUser29066

I'd be surprised if a new world came out before the end of the Halloween event. I'm guessing mid-November and Speed 1, just because it's been quite a while since there has been a new Speed 1.

DeletedUser44194

Just joined the US server, not that bad, the top players only got 2 cities, couldnt be bothered waiting any longer, plus i didnt wana miss out on the Halloween event fun...

Didnt think id have to create a new account :(

DeletedUser44194

Couple of cool new Academy additions, can see me having fun on the US servers.. Big up the European Massive!

DeletedUser

"Was once called, WarCry83, Danlosis and was the original Spiderpigg... started playing about 6 years ago, Back!.. "The only true evil the universe knows is when good men do nothing, Rekonize!"

grepolis is having their 5th anniversary

DeletedUser44194

I was playing this game about 6 years ago when i was in Hospital

DeletedUser44194

Wait i was in Hospital 2011, hahahaha... 3 years then, whatever man, lol.. ill be changing it soon once i ask one of the graphics team to do so

DeletedUser31822

I too agree that new world should be released on some period like every month latest two months, so players can make their plans...
But now over two months have passed and no official info yet ???
I believe we deserve at least some info WHEN they plan to launch new world.

DeletedUser44112

Just joined the US server, not that bad, the top players only got 2 cities, couldnt be bothered waiting any longer, plus i didnt wana miss out on the Halloween event fun...

Didnt think id have to create a new account :(

I might join you spiderpigg2, I dont think a new world is coming out any time soon now. Where abouts are you located?

Status
Not open for further replies.