The Syndicate wants challenge!

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser22517

2 weeks, that is how much FC lasted and it was a fair fight 400 vs 80 members :eek:

DeletedUser22517

I want to congratulate to Fight Club from Zacynthus for this prestige title The biggest losers in grepolis history and their great leaders Chad Bass and tomthumb.They did something almost impossible:Lost a world with 85+ million points, 250 members and 7 800 cities against The Syndicate, 38 million, 70+ members and 3 100 cities.Yes, that is 47 million points difference, you reading this right.

Now i would like to ask INNO to make award for this amazing achievement and give it to Fight Club.

And for the rest who laughed when i started this thread...Who is next?.

DeletedUser46838

But then I was looking at the map and they're still first place

DeletedUser33530

I might not have laughed you started this thread but I'm laughing pretty hard that you chose to contuine this thread

DeletedUser22517

I bet both of you have more post than anyone in grepolis forums.I know it is hard job but someone must do it.When you are not good at the game the only way you can get attention it is to post on every forum and topic you come across.Tomorrows topic is gonna be:fishing.

Please prepare yourself , important topic and people will read what do you have to say.Thanks in advance for your participation

DeletedUser37948

you are a skilled player mung but no one can see that past your massive ego

DeletedUser42486

I want to congratulate to Fight Club from Zacynthus for this prestige title The biggest losers in grepolis history and their great leaders Chad Bass and tomthumb.They did something almost impossible:Lost a world with 85+ million points, 250 members and 7 800 cities against The Syndicate, 38 million, 70+ members and 3 100 cities.Yes, that is 47 million points difference, you reading this right.

Now i would like to ask INNO to make award for this amazing achievement and give it to Fight Club.

And for the rest who laughed when i started this thread...Who is next?.

im sorry, but they do not qualify for this Award "biggest loser" even though thats pretty bad :)

i think afterbirth takes that Price in World Oropos :)

have a nice weekend everyone :cool:

Zarun-

Strategos
If The Syndicate wants a real challenge then they need to move away from speed 1.

Would like to see these guys up vs Eviction Notice on speed 3. That'd be fun.

DeletedUser22217

Zero, let me tell you something about Mungus's ego- it is covered, hate it or love it.
As for speed 3 worlds, to be honest I don't know mungus's reasons for not liking it, but I think that TS leadership would do great in speed 3, considering their almost 24/7 activity. But speed 3 are full of quitters and MRA's of new generation (covered under multiple alliances) as EN. I can't respect EN's strategy, even it is obviously successful as they ruined not one speed 3 world.
Actually I thought that everyone can do it with numbers, only a few can do it with skills. EN was the the main reason I used to believe this, but after seeing FC I really should apology to EN. Obviously some can't do it even with numbers.

Zero I can't get it...how you guys did it?
Really! I'm amazed!
You had all advantages over us, numbers were all on your side! Such a loss is something I haven't seen on grepo till now.

DeletedUser37948

Zero, let me tell you something about Mungus's ego- it is covered, hate it or love it.
As for speed 3 worlds, to be honest I don't know mungus's reasons for not liking it, but I think that TS leadership would do great in speed 3, considering their almost 24/7 activity. But speed 3 are full of quitters and MRA's of new generation (covered under multiple alliances) as EN. I can't respect EN's strategy, even it is obviously successful as they ruined not one speed 3 world.
Actually I thought that everyone can do it with numbers, only a few can do it with skills. EN was the the main reason I used to believe this, but after seeing FC I really should apology to EN. Obviously some can't do it even with numbers.

Really! I'm amazed!
You had all advantages over us, numbers were all on your side! Such a loss is something I haven't seen on grepo till now.

im not sure i understand your post how do you cover an ego and what does that mean?

and the bit zero i cant get it... how you guys did it ? are you talking to me and if so what are you referancing i have no idea ?

just to be clear ive never played FC or EN though i did mess about on the rim for a while and work with FC

DeletedUser22517

If The Syndicate wants a real challenge then they need to move away from speed 1.

Would like to see these guys up vs Eviction Notice on speed 3. That'd be fun.

Speed 3 is gonna be to big jump from us who are used to speed 1 worlds.But sped 2...we are thinking of that and just to spice up those new worlds if the challenge is real, we might do it.But for sure we not gonna play speed 2 troops or lower, only 3!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

Really! I'm amazed!
They did not, Vyara, we did it.About EN or the other big alliances, we proved now that numbers means anything.50 skilled players with right position and super activity can out spell and send more resources in wonders than any 250 MRA alliance.So we are not scared from anyone, we don`t care how big they are.None of that matters!As for zero don`t even try to prove him anything, he is not even a decent player.Once Joseph asked me to take over his account in Olympia(all by the books ofc),That was the worst account i ever saw, i could not belive how someone on front lines can have that kind of account.i played for 2-3 days and had to give up backHe does not know how proper defense nuke looks like or offense.Everything was mixed.Those cities, real mess.Academies?I doubt he knows what is that

DeletedUser38465

They did not, Vyara, we did it.About EN or the other big alliances, we proved now that numbers means anything.50 skilled players with right position and super activity can out spell and send more resources in wonders than any 250 MRA alliance.So we are not scared from anyone, we don`t care how big they are.None of that matters!As for zero don`t even try to prove him anything, he is not even a decent player.Once Joseph asked me to take over his account in Olympia(all by the books ofc),That was the worst account i ever saw, i could not belive how someone on front lines can have that kind of account.i played for 2-3 days and had to give up backHe does not know how proper defense nuke looks like or offense.Everything was mixed.Those cities, real mess.Academies?I doubt he knows what is that

Agree, but while EN have their MRA side of the alliance, they also have an elite crew.

You know I could be wrong, but I think Enigma on Olympia beat out Syndicate on that world, it might of been a different Syndicate I dont know. :eek:

Do you know?