The Syndicate wants challenge!

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser37948

They did not, Vyara, we did it.About EN or the other big alliances, we proved now that numbers means anything.50 skilled players with right position and super activity can out spell and send more resources in wonders than any 250 MRA alliance.So we are not scared from anyone, we don`t care how big they are.None of that matters!As for zero don`t even try to prove him anything, he is not even a decent player.Once Joseph asked me to take over his account in Olympia(all by the books ofc),That was the worst account i ever saw, i could not belive how someone on front lines can have that kind of account.i played for 2-3 days and had to give up backHe does not know how proper defense nuke looks like or offense.Everything was mixed.Those cities, real mess.Academies?I doubt he knows what is that

ive listend to this garbage from you before dung, like ive said before and all have witnessed,you have a massive ego verging on the obnoxious.

DeletedUser22517

Agree, but while EN have their MRA side of the alliance, they also have an elite crew.

You know I could be wrong, but I think Enigma on Olympia beat out Syndicate on that world, it might of been a different Syndicate I dont know. :eek:

Do you know?

Not our TS.This is the second world we play.

DeletedUser37948

I bet you don`t remember i took account from you in Olympia(all by the books) because of joseph-laff.You can ask him how long i had that account.That was the worst account i ever saw.You built half mixed attack and defense cities,(what kind of city is that one with 50 biremes, 40 LS some slingers and some swords?) you had no BR in land units cities, no phalanx in naval cities(if you can call naval city with 150 biremes), no cartography in any city(btw that gives you 10% extra speed on all naval units), you had only slow transports, walls where half built even in those front line cities, resources buildings also.There was so many thing wrong.And now you try to compare your self with me?You even lead alliance now?We can ask joseph-laff and he will tell you that all this is 100% true.
As i recall this was the first time you brought up taking over my account

as i remember olympia i was rank 1 player quite often in fact as i recall myself and oristos were constantly changing from 1st to 2nd place
rapid early growth on a learner speed server has its own burdens, you gain noob cities from beginers and have to use them as best you can , developement of those cities is slow as attacking uses most of your resources and on speed 1 resources are scarces.
still i managed to keep always a top 3 ranking across the board yet you a self confessed master genious of grepo who even the gods bow down to only lasted 3 days.
that must seriously bite
whats worse for me is knowing i gave a top ten acount with gold to a player who only lasted 3 days, i feel bad now for the spider monkeys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

When i took that account it was top 50 not top 10.And there was no gold on it but that is not important.Mixed troops, no BR or phalanx in more than half of those cities.Is that how top player plays?There is no excuses for not having any of those in any cities.Cartography, do you even know what is that?In slow speed you did not have that in 70% of cities?.If top player can`t spare 15k of each resources to research those, then i think he should not even play.So please...

DeletedUser33530

I bet both of you have more post than anyone in grepolis forums.I know it is hard job but someone must do it.When you are not good at the game the only way you can get attention it is to post on every forum and topic you come across.Tomorrows topic is gonna be:fishing.

Please prepare yourself , important topic and people will read what do you have to say.Thanks in advance for your participation

Actually neither of us are even half way close to the most number of posts. So how much did you bet cause I want my money by Monday.

DeletedUser42857

Having not seen EN in action, only looked through stats and past worlds, and only seeing Syndi in action the once its really hard to compare, all I can comment on is what I saw of syndicate.

+ Tough to defend against, not impossibly if you have an organised and active team, but tough
+ Very hard to attack against, borderline impossible because of the way they keep their core very very tight
+ pretty much online 24/7
+ incredibly well organised overall

The biggest problem people seem to have them is that Billy (especiallY) and Mungus have ego's the size of a small african nation. But thats how they run their alliance. They arent looking to merge with other alliances, and have leadership struggles as a result, so it doesnt really matter. As long as the people playing (for/with) them are happy with that style of leadership its really nobodies problem.

Im not totally sure speed comes into it. Speed 1 worlds last a looong time, and they managed to not only maintain continuous activity for 16 months (bar their nap with FC), but also in a 250 cap world kept their alliance well below 100 members for the duration, not losing that many players and recruiting selectively to cover the gaps, so assumption could be in a shorter faster world they will do just fine

What counts against them is the quality of opposition. They pretty much steamrolled their way through the opening months of the server battering everyone in their path, but I think there are probably a lot of experienced, active alliances that could have done the same thing, and they ended up fighting what turned out to be the second biggest mra in history who perhaps thought they were better then they were.

Syndicate v Eviction NOtice would certainly be an interesting fight, maybe throw in the "Grepo Legend" that is Erik and his Hert crew and let Ego's collide.

DeletedUser37948

When i took that account it was top 50 not top 10.And there was no gold on it but that is not important.Mixed troops, no BR or phalanx in more than half of those cities.Is that how top player plays?There is no excuses for not having any of those in any cities.Cartography, do you even know what is that?In slow speed you did not have that in 70% of cities?.If top player can`t spare 15k of each resources to research those, then i think he should not even play.So please...

the more i think on it the more i remember and I unlike you am not prone to exagerations or beleiving my own hype

you draged your heals as i remember and you were odviously half harted

dont know if the stats remain but if they do im 100% sure they validate my account

if im honest mung for all your bs and brovado i still respect the fact you have staying power on a server something i dont have :( you have mad skills, unfortunatly you dont have humility.
a shame because with humility you probs could acheive more

DeletedUser38465

Having not seen EN in action, only looked through stats and past worlds, and only seeing Syndi in action the once its really hard to compare, all I can comment on is what I saw of syndicate.

+ Tough to defend against, not impossibly if you have an organised and active team, but tough
+ Very hard to attack against, borderline impossible because of the way they keep their core very very tight

The biggest problem people seem to have them is that Billy (especiallY) and Mungus have ego's the size of a small african nation. But thats how they run their alliance. They arent looking to merge with other alliances, and have leadership struggles as a result, so it doesnt really matter. As long as the people playing (for/with) them are happy with that style of leadership its really nobodies problem.

Im not totally sure speed comes into it. Speed 1 worlds last a looong time, and they managed to not only maintain continuous activity for 16 months (bar their nap with FC), but also in a 250 cap world kept their alliance well below 100 members for the duration, not losing that many players and recruiting selectively to cover the gaps, so assumption could be in a shorter faster world they will do just fine

What counts against them is the quality of opposition. They pretty much steamrolled their way through the opening months of the server battering everyone in their path, but I think there are probably a lot of experienced, active alliances that could have done the same thing, and they ended up fighting what turned out to be the second biggest mra in history who perhaps thought they were better then they were.

Syndicate v Eviction NOtice would certainly be an interesting fight, maybe throw in the "Grepo Legend" that is Erik and his Hert crew and let Ego's collide.

HERT and EN have similar methods of attack Dim, as a lot of EN is in HERT. Especially the leadership.

DeletedUser22517

Leadership?Mate we have currently 12 founders if you want to know and everyone in TS have access to hidden forums.What i want to tell you is not that just mine and billy ego is big, every TS member is like that.We have no ego inside TS we are like a family.
As for the quality of the opposition you are right but still feels good to win against second biggest alliance in grepolis history, MRA or not 250 members and 85 million and 7800 cities is not a joke.

DeletedUser22217

im not sure i understand your post how do you cover an ego and what does that mean?

and the bit zero i cant get it... how you guys did it ? are you talking to me and if so what are you referencing i have no idea ?

just to be clear ive never played FC or EN though i did mess about on the rim for a while and work with FC
If an ago has no skills or character behind, it is just an ego.
IF a strong character, that had proven himself feels self-confident, this is an ego that is covered. For s skilled person, with a strong character it is a waist to not have a big ego.

Also you claim you've never played FC (in bold above), are you behind your words?

OK let me show you something Mr. captain rainbow dash:
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en65/player/4265933/alliancechanges
Isn't it you?>
Maybe not...oh let me check once again....

Ive been playing grepo since Mu en12 ive played under a few names, first son of zeus, F1RST, Zero Point and currently captain rainbow dash.

Ops.....
oh and here is the link to this quote, just to be sure:
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?50160-Grepo-Addicts&highlight=captain+rainbow+dash

So if you don't understand, I will repeat once again:
How did an alliance number one, with members almost to the capacity limit, lost from an alliance under 100 members?
How did you guys did that?! It is not something you see every day! I am impressed and really curious how the trick is done.

DeletedUser33530

Leadership?Mate we have currently 12 founders if you want to know and everyone in TS have access to hidden forums.What i want to tell you is not that just mine and billy ego is big, every TS member is like that.We have no ego inside TS we are like a family.
As for the quality of the opposition you are right but still feels good to win against second biggest alliance in grepolis history, MRA or not 250 members and 85 million and 7800 cities is not a joke.

Well according to your arguements throughout this thread you claim they are a joke (specifically the biggest losers in grepolis history) yet you also say we should consider your defeat of them impressive. Chose one or the other cause you can't argue both.

If every member in your alliance has an ego as big as yours, then the fact that you are all in the same alliance doesn't make your egos suddenly go away.

Also if everyone has access to hidden forum why would you even have hidden forums?

DeletedUser22517

Well according to your arguements throughout this thread you claim they are a joke (specifically the biggest losers in grepolis history) yet you also say we should consider your defeat of them impressive. Chose one or the other cause you can't argue both.

If every member in your alliance has an ego as big as yours, then the fact that you are all in the same alliance doesn't make your egos suddenly go away.

Also if everyone has access to hidden forum why would you even have hidden forums?

You are off the topic...fishing!

DeletedUser37948

If an ago has no skills or character behind, it is just an ego.
IF a strong character, that had proven himself feels self-confident, this is an ego that is covered. For s skilled person, with a strong character it is a waist to not have a big ego.

Also you claim you've never played FC (in bold above), are you behind your words?

OK let me show you something Mr. captain rainbow dash:
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en65/player/4265933/alliancechanges
Isn't it you?>
Maybe not...oh let me check once again....

Ops.....
oh and here is the link to this quote, just to be sure:
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?50160-Grepo-Addicts&highlight=captain+rainbow+dash

So if you don't understand, I will repeat once again:
How did an alliance number one, with members almost to the capacity limit, lost from an alliance under 100 members?
How did you guys did that?! It is not something you see every day! I am impressed and really curious how the trick is done.

im an old man i dont lie and im not full of BS because ultimatly you only get caught out and with time you learn not to have a massive ego no matter how awsome you may think you are because its folly.

same as i gave mungus my F1RST account i also gave up my CRD account.
also you will note the same drop in activity before the change recorded in the stats

i was never and have never been in FC ask about im quite sure mung will even remember. im alot of things but a lyer is not one so yes to answer your questions i am behind my words

DeletedUser22217

They did not, Vyara
I know we did it Mungus, I asked Zero just to see how he would explain this. How would an ex FC member, that left his alliance soon after their loss, sees this situation and what reasons he would find for such a fail. But he didn't even try to defend his alliance, he just claimed he has never been FC.

DeletedUser22217

Ahh ok Zero, what you say may be true.
Records show that Zero Point is captain rainbow dash.
But if records are wrong, you should really be more careful before giving up your accounts.

DeletedUser37948

I know we did it Mungus, I asked Zero just to see how he would explain this. How would an ex FC member, that left his alliance soon after their loss, sees this situation and what reasons he would find for such a fail. But he didn't even try to defend his alliance, he just claimed he has never been FC.

omg you is sooooo dumb and arogant.

believe your own delusions if you must but the facts are ive not lied and there are plenty who can prove this, feel free to ask the moderation team to investigate i have nothing to hide.

DeletedUser33530

You are off the topic...fishing!

:rolleyes: look I understand that you view yourself as God but you came here, to externals, to all of us to get recognization for your achievements. We did not come to you. So if you don't like what we think about you and alliance then you need to go away cause you started this by coming to us. When you leave this thread dies and you can go back to playing and feeling like best. But you won't do that cause you are a coward. You fear leaving the fight you started without us giving in and saying you are the best. The only reason you are here is cause you want to believe you are the best and your self glorification wasn't doing that for you. So you will stay here making pitiful arguements that no one cares about and ignoring facts because accepting that you aren't the best (at a freaking online game) would crush you to your very soul. If your alliance ever did fall you would never show your face cause that is who you are and that is what makes just about everyone here better than you.

DeletedUser22217

omg you is sooooo dumb and arogant.

believe your own delusions if you must but the facts are ive not lied and there are plenty who can prove this, feel free to ask the moderation team to investigate i have nothing to hide.
Actually the wine made me a bit slow in writing. When I started writing the last post was Cheater's one.
Not so interested in your grepo history to dig so deep, so not going to ask the moderators.