Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia

DeletedUser27128

I have to agree with this.. banter is what forums are for, but over time and due to repeated posts, it sometimes gets annoying..

DeletedUser27128

bond and smashin, two guys with less than 10 cities, smashin with 40,000 total bp and bond with a staggering 10,000.

about 11 times less than mine, combined

also, i will not be leaving TLM. but thanks for your weighty contribution to the fighting in the world of pandosia.... oh wait.... you two dont fight in game.... right

I dont even play here seriously. Playing here just for fun, my main focus is Mochlos... top 100 fighters there, which I think is pretty good.

DeletedUser

You WILL LOSE IF YOU KEEP THE PACT WITH REPO/DEBT. Just letting you know.....you will lose....their players are way better than TLM

Top to bottom they dominate you and silver inferno is a joke...only chance is for beepee/bns/legion to team up..since TLM's have no balls...
stop with your stupid obnoxious banter already, enough is enough. why dont you from bns and putin vladimir from dept make your own alliance since you both dont like the present alliance you are on. be the leaders and teach us how to play. apparently every other alliance are bunch of pussies and ever other leader are paid off according to you so why dont you be the role model. we do need a role model like yourself mr.precious gollum.

DeletedUser33349

guess what guys , smash has only been here 2 months, you know
... give him a break , he is trying ROFL!

you keep saying that buccs was/is better than TLM ... the facts would prove otherwise
now repo has an academy full of victims, that's gunna slow anybody down, come the the time to win :)
but that was probably there plan from the start .. so they can win like bosses

DeletedUser33349

yes we all know that buccs was repo to start with lol
bonus points if you can say what server they all took crowns in

you can learn alot in 2 months smash :)

DeletedUser33349

so you didn't know the bonus point answer ?
well that surprises me lol

DeletedUser33349

i think you already said that a few times smash ... anything new??

... just a little side game , me and you started the same time, i see you looked me up .. way to feel tiny huh :)

DeletedUser33349

you are sooo informed smash , i wish i was a little like you

meh ... who am i kidding ... your just a tool who secretly loves smiff and the mohicans

fueled your fire and now back to normality.. what a good start to the day

please don't direct profanity at me ... lol :D

DeletedUser27128

Again... :D :)
ftXvsSyRzKXXG.gif

DeletedUser27128

lol, Top 12 is for opinions of people.. opinions are already being discussed :p

DeletedUser

Who needs the top12 ?? This here is the joint folks. Wooohooo gooo smashy!

Entertainment!

DeletedUser48256

been here two months..and have never even heard of you..

you don't gain 27k abp a week or else you would not be barely breaking 100k bp..you're not even 100 top in bp..please stop all that talk.

Count today and tomorrow and yesterday.

Go back to whatever cave you were hiding in and keep your mouth shut...like i said your crew is straight up p***y.

You've been here for 2 months and only got 27k ABP? Are you sure you're not confusing your slingers with swordsmen?

I've been here for 71 days to be exact and I've got 146k ABP...

DeletedUser

i can do a lot more with ten cities than Rag will ever do with 40 cities or whatever he has..so bring it...all of u bring it....teach me my damn lesson...tough guys.

lol.. stats tend to disagree with you.

izKSOhv.png

T08GM5X.png

how exactly can you justify the bucs/plan b being better than TLM? lol they lost a war to us and ran to repo. their leaders all quit, their alliance disbanded. that wasnt because they were tired of being an alliance, it was bc they were getting whipped

DeletedUser3303

lol.. stats tend to disagree with you.

izKSOhv.png

T08GM5X.png

how exactly can you justify the bucs/plan b being better than TLM? lol they lost a war to us and ran to repo. their leaders all quit, their alliance disbanded. that wasnt because they were tired of being an alliance, it was bc they were getting whipped

bucc defo lost, would have been interesting to see what would have happend if 50% of the buccs alliance was not inactive causing top players to seek different alliances weeks before the merge

DeletedUser

Academies usually don't survive until WW - lots of people leave once WW start, it's boring, repetitive, and can drag on and on and on.

DeletedUser

I see some argue between TLM and Bones. will be a war between you?

DeletedUser27128

I see some argue between TLM and Bones. will be a war between you?

A couple of us blabbering on the forums doesn't start a war ;) Its what the forums are for, verbal battles.

No hard feelings anyone :p

DeletedUser44912

My god, are TLM now trading cities with DC? What's going on lol!

DeletedUser44912

Is ok, I have worked it out now. TLM are city trading with DC. TLM are getting O36 cities in exchange for O45 cities. More than just a NAP I see . . . .