Top 12 Top 12 SINK OR SWIM

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Any kind of +rep will be welcomed and if you do so, please write your name in comment to receive back +rep.

Information about most of alliances are taking from:
1. www.grepostats.com
2. www.grepointel.com
3. www.grepolismaps.org
4. www.grepolis.com (game stats)

Top 12 alliances of world Rhammus

1. OCEANS VETERANS
PTS: 20.225.297
Members: 147
Average PTS: 137.592
ABP: 6.249.530 (Second in the rankings)
DBP: 4.952.847 (First in the rankings)

By statistics these guys are pretty strong and "untouchable" but if we check latest statistics of conquests we will see that OV has negative balance of conquests against strong alliances. This guys also have academy OV II (N.18 in the rankings). As my alliance has war with them I have already checked skills of few members of OV and they are looking dope. The biggest minus of this alliance in my opinion is having lots of pacts with neighbor alliances. If you check them on the map they are well established in few oceans, but they have little amount of players in another oceans with big gap between their main core.

Overall rate: 7/10

2. Venominium
PTS: 17.299.739
Members: 121
Average PTS: 142.980
ABP: 7.301.951 (First in the rankings)
DBP: 4.358.072 (Second in the rankings)

Didn't have personal touch with these guys, but by statistics they are really strong. Also if we check they conquests stats they have really good balance of conquests (max. 1 lost city on each page of conquests). On the map they look also pretty well. Most of their forces are localized in 2-3 oceans and just some cities are a bit away from their main core.
P.S> I know few of these guys from old world called Xi, where I was playing with few of them in one team, with others I was in war. These guys know what they are doing.

Overall rate: 10/10

3. Epic Riots
PTS: 13.884.207
Members: 139
Average PTS: 99.886
ABP: 1.891.246 (7th in the rankings)
DBP: 925.266 (10th in the rankings)

These guys doesn't have really good statistics, for the alliance with this size they must have way much more BP. Also these guys have academy ER II (N.16 in the rankings). Their academy has nearly same amount of ABP and a bit more DBP. By checking list of conquest we can easily say that they are in war with -Mortis- and seems they are loosing as they have extremly negative balance in this war. On the map they look pretty well, they are settled densely in few oceans with their academy.

Overall rate: 6/10

4. REvolution...
PTS: 11.820.110
Members: 126
Average PTS: 93.810
ABP: 4.826.351 (3rd in the rankings)
DBP: 2.434.688 (3rd in the rankings)

These guys are strongly on the 3rd place in all criteria. Have never had touch with these guys in game. If we check their statistics at one moment these guys strongly fell down, but afterwards started raising up again. From the conquests it's obvious that they are in war with Beta Project and Impervious. To be honest was surprised when noticed negative balance of conquests in these wars. On the map they are looking really well. Their central core is well settled, but they have few weak places at the borders.

5. Sons of Anarchy
PTS: 10.716.417
Members: 148
Average PTS: 72.408
ABP: 2.331.500 (5th in the rankings)
DBP: 1.478.003 (7th in the rankings)

These guys are located near the alliance in which I am. So I can talk much about them. At first we were at war with them, as they gave shelter to our enemies and during that war these guys appeared too weak against us, but after some time because of some IG diplomatic matters there was placed NAP between us. Now I check statistics and these guys are looking pretty well. Also we had few ops together and they co-operate really well. Now they are in the war with OV and at the first they were doing well, but by checking last pages of conquests they have lost too many cities in this war. On the map they are looking well, they don't have gaps between their cores.

6. RUSE
PTS: 8.805.491
Members: 76
Average PTS: 115.862
ABP: 3.519.375 (4th in the rankings)
DBP: 2.349.062 (4th in the rankings)

Really nice average points, also nice BP statistics. These guys are in war with OV, as it can be guessed from conquests lists and we can easily say that they are winning and eating OV. They have really good balance of conquests. Just counted lost cities overall and lots of gained. On the map they aren't really amazing, they have little gaps between their members.
P.S> One of their leaders Atticus X was also fighting with me in one team in world Xi, so I can say that he is really good player.

Overall rate: 8/10

7. Impervious
PTS: 8.730.724
Members: 71
Average PTS: 122.968
ABP: 1.157.711 (12th in the rankings)
DBP: 624.167 (15th in the rankings)

Well by statistics this guys can't make impression, they are on the 7th place and with BP statistics many other way much little alliances are forward. Anyhow if you check their conquest list you'll see that they have positive balance of conquests, but also there must be mentioned that they don't really have too strong enemies. From them we can say that their strongest enemies are The Praetorian Guard. On the map they are really amazing, without any single gap.

8. The Scorpions
PTS: 7.736.263
Members: 123
Average PTS: 62.896
ABP: 2.326.794 (6th in the rankings)
DBP: 2.185.106 (5th in the rankings)

Really dope statistics. Don't know much about them, but by checking conquest list I can say that their only strongest enemy is Venominium. Seems The Scorpions can't resist well as they lose many cities and they don't gain much from them. Even on the map can seen that they are just in 2 oceans and normally settled.

9. The Praetorian Guard
PTS: 5.080.683
Members: 141
Average PTS: 36.033
ABP: 1.598.382 (9th in the rankings)
DBP: 643.794 (14th in the rankings)

Not really impressive statistics, also these guys have too low Average PTS. Have never met any of them IG. These guys seems to unpredictable, because if we check scheme of their existence in Rhammus we can notice that they had many fall downs and raise ups. From the conquest list we can see that everyone fighting with them takes cities from them, which isn't really good sign. Also on the map these guys have many gaps.

Overall rate: 4/10

10. -Mortis-
PTS: 4.945.902
Members: 48
Average PTS: 103.040
ABP: 1.557.888 (11th in the rankings)
DBP: 1.030.419 (9th in the rankings)

By their BP statistics you can say that these guys doesn't deserve 10th place, but if we look well we will notice that they are just 48 players. I have too many encounters with them IG as we are neighbors and we work and worked together. These guys did amazing job against AV. Also these guys know what they do and how they do. If you check their conquests you'll see that they are in war with Epic Riots and they have really good balance, tons of conquered cities and just counted lost cities. On the map also you can see that this guys mainly are located in one ocean.

Overall rate: 9/10

11. Beta Project
PTS: 4.829.256
Members: 24
Average PTS: 201.219
ABP: 158.842 (38th in the rankings)
DBP: 58.951 (67th in the rankings)

These guys represent former members of Revolution. They have highers Average PTS. About their BP statistics you can guess that they have just formed this alliance, just 1 week ago. During their history they have just 25 conquests and only 1 lost city. These guys represent strong bunch of experienced players. Surely we all guess that these guys can't win WW race with this amount of members, but imo if they stay like they are it will mean that they don't even care about this race, which ruins Grepolis imo. They are spread in 3 oceans and that isn't good for alliance with 24 members, but size of their members are too big. 24 players have 450 cities.

Overall rate: 9/10 (Just because of their way of playing)

12. Rim Noobs
PTS: 4.706.581
Members: 56
Average PTS: 84.046
ABP: 1.576.956 (10th in the rankings)
DBP: 574.289 (16th in the rankings)

As I'm part of this alliance and represent one of the leaders, I'm not going to talk much about us and say only good stuff about us. But I'll say just few words and will give you statistics so think of us on your own. As you see we are just little bunch of aggressive players which can be guessed from statistics. Maybe some of you know about our great effort against AV and our current effort about multiple enemies. On the map you can see that we don't have gaps. Also about our current war stats I can say that we lost just 1 city against 5 enemy alliances, while we have conquered more then 60 from them.

Overall rate: Up to you.

Thanks for reading guys and girls. I did my best to sum up all statistics and all information I had about top 12, if you want to add something feel free to do so. Hope you like my top 12.

DeletedUser

Nice post, was needed +rep

I'd say though that im SOA are not doing as well as you rated them. They are losing 2-3 cities daily in O33 to us. I imagine they do well in O44 though

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Thank you guys for your positive posts and for giving +rep, but want to say once again. When you give +rep put there your name in the comment to receive back +rep.

DeletedUser30490

good work,but something we have been repeating a million times is,ER 2 is the original epic,epic riots is a new alliances that was made so obviously our stats are low now :p
as for mortis war,it's not our fault they're going after our noobs/inactives who hardly post on forums and they out number our cities by more than 6 times in O63 :p

DeletedUser

At Impervious, we restarted our alliance twice so that is why we have such low bp in the rankings

DeletedUser48212

All the times that we fought Evolution I would give them a 5/10 and this is so high because we fought the Alliances and guys that they made join them. Those were the really good guys in O36 and O46.

DeletedUser

as for mortis war,it's not our fault they're going after our noobs/inactives who hardly post on forums and they out number our cities by more than 6 times in O63 :p

stop mra'ing and that would not be an issue.

ya a few were deep in 63, when it started just like a few ya got were deep in 64. Majority were just slightly over the 63 border where mortis was above it, epic below it, so strictly not an excuse cause an imaginary line ran through the epic section, doesnt add any extra time to tt.

Stop trying to make excuses for the fail mra. Yes you do got a few decent players, but be realistic and stop making excuses, ya invited them in and let them stay. What sense does it make to bust an "active/nonnoobplayer" that ya just stack with troops, when you leave another red flag right next door with virtually nothing in it.

and to top it off, are you the noob or the inactive? cuddlepuddles ^^

great article btw.

DeletedUser30490

:D
you're funny cause as i recall half of mortis players were in epic before they decided to back-stab us and leave:)
including you

as for my city :D
who in their right mind would bother busting a siege with 7K birs and over 45K LDU?
you must be joking that just shows how desperate you guys were to get me out of that ocean

DeletedUser30490

if you're going to neg rep atleast have the guts to sign it
as for Epic front line members being on VM,who exactly are you talking about?hardly anyone of our members are in VM. Although your founder and a couple of others seems to be in VM wonder why? :rolleyes:

P.S:no COd it's not Cue for you to negative rep me and sign it now :p

DeletedUser46838

@Grandaizer

I like your Top Twelve List but I'll make a comment here:

Venom here is a mix of old blood and new blood. About 3/5? Are old and 2/5 new blood lol

DeletedUser

@Druvi
I know who you are!! You must be the former Iraqi Information Minister from 2003 gone Grepolis ;)

DeletedUser48257

Please post a new top 12 sink or swim , but with not just ocean , for the whole server please !!

DeletedUser48212

Yes, revolution is with us now. Never thought that the day would come where we take in Evoltuion hahaha. Oh well, stranger things do happen.

DeletedUser24285

Maybe controversial, but I think this world could be won by a rim alliance. Core alliances are so into their own trash talk, they could be leaving their asses bare - could be a new interpretation for "rimming".