Top 12 Top 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser22708

Tough talk Wandle considering you were alliance hopping until you found one that didn't respect refugee rules and protected you
Protect him from what? IB and IB 2?
laughing.jpg

DeletedUser24285

This world is beginning to look a bit like Katane - where there are two major factions - Krypt and US.

Unless something dynamic happens and Rim leaders take some risks -I see this world sliding into attrition.

DeletedUser

Tough talk Wandle considering you were alliance hopping until you found one that didn't respect refugee rules and protected you

Alliance hopping lol I joined double skull but they were to far away from me so we parted on good terms and I joined BZC, IB wanted me to join them but i don't like alliances that pact with everyone and have sister alliances. Hardly alliance hopping eh!

Haha digital :D you crack me up

DeletedUser33530

NAP with arbitrary non-expansion agreement lols! Makes the map funny I must admit... ;)

Non-expansion agreement? That is the worst idea I have ever heard. It's a war game for God sake.
Beside that though who makes an NAP that specific that you can't expand past ocean lines?

DeletedUser

People in this game care remarkably much about the arbitrary lines that are oceans, idk why.

DeletedUser33530

People in this game care remarkably much about the arbitrary lines that are oceans, idk why.

They are useful for organizing people if you choose to run an alliance using squads but other than that they are just there because it looks nice

DeletedUser48255

EVO is sinking fast... Three weeks ago The Praetorian Guard and EVO merged. At the time we in Praetorian Guard thought is was a good deal, but quickly we learned better. The leadership in EVO did not follow through on the requirements of the merge and only used us to secure Ocean 56 for them. They hung us out to dry, not sending support, kicked a member from the council. Oh well you live and learn. In retaliation to their betrayal I did something that I never thought I would do. Give info to an enemy alliance. I was laughing the whole time doing this as I knew that most of us were going to reform our old alliance. Anyway, right now EVO and EVO have approximately 50-70 members that will be leaving them, and are losing some of their pacted alliances...which everybody knows they are pacted with half the world.

DeletedUser22708

EVO is sinking fast... Three weeks ago The Praetorian Guard and EVO merged. At the time we in Praetorian Guard thought is was a good deal, but quickly we learned better. The leadership in EVO did not follow through on the requirements of the merge and only used us to secure Ocean 56 for them. They hung us out to dry, not sending support, kicked a member from the council. Oh well you live and learn. In retaliation to their betrayal I did something that I never thought I would do. Give info to an enemy alliance. I was laughing the whole time doing this as I knew that most of us were going to reform our old alliance. Anyway, right now EVO and EVO have approximately 50-70 members that will be leaving them, and are losing some of their pacted alliances...which everybody knows they are pacted with half the world.
Seems like OV and EVO are match made in heaven :D

DeletedUser27128

Funny how Epic Riots II has more ABP than Epic Riots...

...in fact, they have more DBP, and more overall BP too! Are they hiding behind their academy?? :D

DeletedUser48257

Wait why did everyone leave avernus , had to leave and join OV because everyone left, leadership problems ?

DeletedUser

pretty desperate when you leave an mra to join a bigger mra

probably cause Avernus was getting wrecked

DeletedUser11886

Funny how Epic Riots II has more ABP than Epic Riots...

...in fact, they have more DBP, and more overall BP too! Are they hiding behind their academy?? :D

Epic Riots II is an old alliance, its actually Epic II when we merged, Epic Riots (original) is a completely new alliance founded, so that conflicts would not occur between whos original forum and who joins who. It was a mutual merger, not a merger of one alliance into the other, and therefore our stats have been wiped ever since the recent 2 weeks+ or so.

Nah, we're just pretending to be big and awesome while we sim in our cities here in o64 <3 We let our little guys send all their harpy nukes at our enemies while we build brimes for days.

DeletedUser

I never classed OV as an MRA but now with their academy I would, inviting their way into 53 even asking other alliance to join their academy lol. OV used to have pretty decent players but now they'll take anything