Top 12 Top 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser47953

I never classed OV as an MRA but now with their academy I would, inviting their way into 53 even asking other alliance to join their academy lol. OV used to have pretty decent players but now they'll take anything

I does not thinks this statement is productive as we have not gone MRA or MPA... We just are killing people.

Avernus was fail and we took their best players... SOA took the other actives... Now SOA is paying the price for being on the wrong side of things. Taking O53, yes we are... That is an encircled ocean now... I wonder what Rim Noobs are doing though attacking us... That is kinda goofy... Not gonna work out well for their southern players... :pro:

DeletedUser

You sure mate? They haven't lost a city to you guys yet. You can't say the same :)

DeletedUser33530

Isn't every ocean encircled?

I think just about every ocean but 053 is encircled by someone

I does not thinks this statement is productive as we have not gone MRA or MPA... We just are killing people.
I wouldn't call you an MRA (yet) but by your own words you basically define OV as an MPA. You admitted to having a freaking pact group and bragged about having 7 green ocean. Also I have seen your stats and you are doing anything but killing people

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

rip in peace zen's troops :(
d516e47b55.jpg

DeletedUser

The fact that he has tri's answers any questions I ever had about him...

DeletedUser3613

you can take the noob out the alliance, ect so on and so forth

DeletedUser47953

rip in peace zen's troops :(
d516e47b55.jpg

Thanks for the 2500 BP or whatever it was. Heck, those troops were there waiting for action. Gonna take while to rebuild the 180 harpies I killed out of 280 with those troops won't it?

DeletedUser47953

You sure mate? They haven't lost a city to you guys yet. You can't say the same :)

You guys love quoting stats on city takes when it is a new exposed front we haven't had time to work on... Kinda like when Ruse ran hard up on O55 where we had few cities and they were sparsely distributed. Of course, Ruse got the better of O55 as will any attacker with more numbers in a given area. City density determines the outcome. Slowly, the numbers are equaling out as time goes on and the fronts have stabilized. Opportunistic takes make great looking attacking stats, but density and forward movement determine the end result of victory or defeat. I will honor Venom by saying you are swimming more than I thought you would, but only by moving around our core rather than going straight into the middle. O54 is a pretty well controlled ocean for OV and your gains in O44 are mostly against smaller alliances and inactive cities. It remains to be seen how things go over the next few months. It's fun to be your enemy though...

:pro: Happy Hunting! ;)

DeletedUser

I have 3 full harpy nukes, and democritus gave me 104 free back already. So no, it's not gonna take a long time at all :D People don't even land CSs on us anymore so BP hunting with myths isnt even a waste for us anymore. better than having multiple full nukes doing nothing

DeletedUser43325

....Slowly, the numbers are equaling out as time goes on and the fronts have stabilized. Opportunistic takes make great looking attacking stats, but density and forward movement determine the end result of victory or defeat.

The numbers are equaling out? You guys haven't taken a city off Venom in almost two weeks and in that same amount of time have lost 10. Simple math (which I suppose I shouldn't call it "simple" because it is obviously pretty difficult for you to grasp the concepts of addition and subtraction) tells me that the numbers are actually getting further apart.

DeletedUser47960

I wonder what Rim Noobs are doing though attacking us... That is kinda goofy... Not gonna work out well for their southern players... :pro:
We beat the players in 53 when they were in Avernus, no reason why we won't continue now that they are in OV, especially since plenty of them went to SoA. And as far as "SoA paying the price" you're pretty lost there as well. You guys have taken 2 cities off them now, both players were inactive for at least 3 days. Whereas SoA and their academy has taken 15 from you and your academy, and Rim Noobs have taken 8 without losing any.

DeletedUser43442

You are wasting your time Alc.Have you missed the part about him being bad in addition and subtraction?

DeletedUser47446

We beat the players in 53 when they were in Avernus, no reason why we won't continue now that they are in OV, especially since plenty of them went to SoA. And as far as "SoA paying the price" you're pretty lost there as well. You guys have taken 2 cities off them now, both players were inactive for at least 3 days. Whereas SoA and their academy has taken 15 from you and your academy, and Rim Noobs have taken 8 without losing any.
Most of those taken were within the first day or 2 of the transition, others were from inactive members which have already been booted, and a couple more were from outlaying members without phone apps to notify of incoming CS. Now that things have been sorted between the 2 alliances and most of the dead weight removed from OV2 the takes are certainly fewer and less between, the attempts are much fewer too. As for rim noobs, they are a force to reckon with no doubt about that, however WW is not far away and I think everyone knows who is poised to win that.
My first post on external forums, I usually read daily though.
Cheers!

DeletedUser27128

As for rim noobs, they are a force to reckon with no doubt about that, however WW is not far away and I think everyone knows who is poised to win that.

If Rim Noobs is a "force to be reckoned with" against an allaince 5x their size, something is terribly wrong. As for WW.. we will see what happens.

DeletedUser

IB just about disbanded and got merged into Sons of Anarchy after losing their pact with OV, some are awaiting merge into The Scorpions
Most of those remaining are MRA leftovers who probably are not even aware

DeletedUser

Someone make a new top 12, this forum needs to get back on topic