Newspaper The downfall of KE - including newspaper updates

DeletedUser

Thanks for playing nice Mike, However you did play the game that way, I STILL HAVE THE E MAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser45198

Some Bitterness in the above Posts

I think the facts have been established throughtout the game, so no real need to go over them.
My only contribution to the above, is based on the copmments. And it is that i personally do not feel the need to play a game in such a way i deliberatley go about hurting people.
Those that can unfortunately are able to do so, as the game makers dont appear to have rules in place to stop it.

Thats life.

Luckly its their actions that ultimatley brought the rest of the server togther. And it has brought me to some great people.
So to end on a positive note, I thank you for that

Mike

I am not bitter, its just wrong to come out with bull- numbers and say we are the best, our leaders are the best.

DeletedUser

I am not bitter, its just wrong to come out with bull- numbers and say we are the best, our leaders are the best.

I have no bones to pick with you Randoi. You're entitled to your opinion.

If you wish to quibble about the number. No problem. At the time I was surprised by the numbers as well. That's the round number from my notes. Our Numbers Guru, may dig out the old maps and stats if he's still around. If it's significantly different I'll gladly edit the report. I've made mistakes before, so anything is possible. No problem.

The point is that KE was a very much larger alliance than we were several months before the age. I helped in crunching those numbers to project/estimate our potential ability for sending resources vs. KE's projected ability, when the Age began.

It was the overwhelming difference in the number of cities that required our changing course, and designing a plan to force a stalemate in order to skunk you. It was also this overwhelming number of cities that caused some to think (wrongly) that you would have seven wonders in the bag.

As it turned out, our leadership was in fact extremely "skillful and strategic" in correctly evaluating the situation, and designing a stalemate. And, the membership "aggressive and effective" in carrying it out, instead of blindly grasping for a Crown.

That's what good leadership is supposed to do. Had they been wrong, it would have ended much differently.

It's not bull- numbers and it's not as*-kissing the leaders. Just credit where it is due.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry you take issue with the term "fool." It's more of a South-Side-Chicago euphemism. You should instead wear it with pride.

Yes, those days of spies and skullduggery were no doubt very exciting for you, but were of no consequence to the end results.

I'm sorry you didn't understand my criticism of your initial post. But, that's ok.
Put on your thinking cap, have a cookie, and let's break it down together.

1. 'is no way true:' That's the no basis thing, we've been over that.

2. 'bitterness:' The report showed no bitterness whatsoever because we did not get the short end of anything from REL.

3. 'dress-up:' The dress, lipstick, and princess thing, I don't want to know about. Probably best to keep your personal life private.

4. 'first to admit:' He needs to admit nothing. His actions speak volumes for themselves.

5. 'throwing himself on a sword:' General George S. Patton had a famous quote/perspective regarding this. Worth looking it up.

6. 'game over:' Of course it wasn't over. We had to stay to make sure KE didn't pull their debacle together at the end.

7. 'props to Cool-aid:' Congratulations for doing the right thing. He earned the props. And, you earned another cookie.

Now, do you see how silly your post was? Silly on seven of seven points?
How much time and energy, was wasted because of it.

Next time put on your thinking cap before you post.
And, save yourself the embarrassment, and the euphemism.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

South side of Chicago eh? There is a reason Joliet and toilet are spelled about the same. As a north suburb guy for 12 years I have another reason to look down on you. You and the sox, well you already know.

DeletedUser39502

I love that you still hate us and call us the noobs of the world. All your "old world experience" must have made you lazy and redundant. You had far more simmers than our young and inexperienced alliance. Not once in two years did we see any organized op against us, not once did we see any more than one or two players cooperating in any efficient manner. Your teamwork was awful , your plan sucked, you turtled up up north while you fought oh so valiantly against the uh... Seventh ranked alliance? Lol. And no, BP never helped REL. We thought they might but they decided against it and I thought it was a bit absurd but they certainly earned their right to try. Our relationship was born out of the mutual hatred for your arrzee. As for the terrible leaders from karma, they actually put together better ops than any I've ever seen. It was due in part to one man's obsessive nature for planning such things. You can call him a noob but you'll never touch his ability to plan such things. Trust me, NEVER! Lol. That's kind of a joke if you know the guy I speak of. In the end, it was only KE that failed to impress me. Lowly tactics, no teamwork, never even tried to fight back. God, if you only knew how easy it could have been... Oh, and it was never 3 on 1. You had TR who could have made good allies. You had your academy. You chose to war with BP... So it was you three vs us three. Not our fault you couldn't make your pacts work out. Not our fault you became so hated you couldn't ring in the alliances you had dominated. And in the end you did exactly what I warned Tyr that you would do. You screwed them! You took their best few players and tried to sim your way through WW. from the start I held two core principles to make an alliance great. Keep them fighting for something and keep it fun. Not always a winning combination but that's EXACTLY what won it for us in the end. Granted, we had some lucky breaks but we won because we kept fighting deeper into your territory and we were the ones in position to deal the deathblow when our lucky break presented itself. If KE had even tried to stop REL, god knows it could have been done but you didn't. And STILL you play it off like we were nobodies. We put it to you like no one else did. We put it to you better than you could out it to us. What made you so great that you are able to sy what makes everyone else so feeble? What did KE ever do? You were big. You were big and you were bad. That's called simming. We had a guy, a guy I respected quite a bit and one day he realized he had become a lowly simmer and he rage quit. Left us a message saying he was a simmer and it was time to go. Lol. 90% of your alliance could have gone out that way but they actually enjoyed simming I guess. The few REAL fighters you had got no help and had no friends. Shame on you all. This may be my last KOS transmission so may I say to you KE, that you suck. You were an awful disappointment at every turn. I've met several people more impressive than most of you in the last two months world hopping. Good luck wherever you go. And obviously I am only speaking to the majority of you and your leaders. There are good people among KE. Your leaders let you down my friends...

DeletedUser

CBunny AKA ArrZee said:
Ineterwet….always “trying” to be the politically correct one. Mike…you played the game as foul as anyone else when you put bunny to spy in REL for months only to turn on Geto after by joining karma

Put Bunny to spy in Rel? i think you may need to look into this
I wasnt even aware that Chad aka Bunny was ever in REl?
i may be wrong

With regard to Geto, it was discussed with all in the alliance
It was considered going against Karma
But ultimatley the overall Geto alliance preferd the fit with Karma, and like all leaders should. I went and steered us in that direction.
Tha many pms between arrzee and myself, were ultimatley disclosed, so to bring that up sounds like sour grapes

I must agree about Il.b a truely great player. and glad to see it noted by others
Although as touched on before their are many other worthy players throughout the world

DeletedUser39502

Bunny never played with us. Maybe a typo. The only spy we ever had was that one chick... I've forgotten her name. I hear her and xardo have a baby now. Even seen the pics! Btw, xardo does look like an evil monkey of a man! It doesn't seem right that he should be standing under a blue sky with white clouds. I don't know the man but it just doesn't fit into my personal image of him, although He DOES look about as I'd expect. Anyway, we just had the spy that was placed in the blackwood Company all those years and months ago. Just more testament to why the world hated KE and their tactics...

DeletedUser45198

I love that you still hate us and call us the noobs of the world. All your "old world experience" must have made you lazy and redundant. You had far more simmers than our young and inexperienced alliance. Not once in two years did we see any organized op against us, not once did we see any more than one or two players cooperating in any efficient manner. Your teamwork was awful , your plan sucked, you turtled up up north while you fought oh so valiantly against the uh... Seventh ranked alliance? Lol. And no, BP never helped REL. We thought they might but they decided against it and I thought it was a bit absurd but they certainly earned their right to try. Our relationship was born out of the mutual hatred for your arrzee. As for the terrible leaders from karma, they actually put together better ops than any I've ever seen. It was due in part to one man's obsessive nature for planning such things. You can call him a noob but you'll never touch his ability to plan such things. Trust me, NEVER! Lol. That's kind of a joke if you know the guy I speak of. In the end, it was only KE that failed to impress me. Lowly tactics, no teamwork, never even tried to fight back. God, if you only knew how easy it could have been... Oh, and it was never 3 on 1. You had TR who could have made good allies. You had your academy. You chose to war with BP... So it was you three vs us three. Not our fault you couldn't make your pacts work out. Not our fault you became so hated you couldn't ring in the alliances you had dominated. And in the end you did exactly what I warned Tyr that you would do. You screwed them! You took their best few players and tried to sim your way through WW. from the start I held two core principles to make an alliance great. Keep them fighting for something and keep it fun. Not always a winning combination but that's EXACTLY what won it for us in the end. Granted, we had some lucky breaks but we won because we kept fighting deeper into your territory and we were the ones in position to deal the deathblow when our lucky break presented itself. If KE had even tried to stop REL, god knows it could have been done but you didn't. And STILL you play it off like we were nobodies. We put it to you like no one else did. We put it to you better than you could out it to us. What made you so great that you are able to sy what makes everyone else so feeble? What did KE ever do? You were big. You were big and you were bad. That's called simming. We had a guy, a guy I respected quite a bit and one day he realized he had become a lowly simmer and he rage quit. Left us a message saying he was a simmer and it was time to go. Lol. 90% of your alliance could have gone out that way but they actually enjoyed simming I guess. The few REAL fighters you had got no help and had no friends. Shame on you all. This may be my last KOS transmission so may I say to you KE, that you suck. You were an awful disappointment at every turn. I've met several people more impressive than most of you in the last two months world hopping. Good luck wherever you go. And obviously I am only speaking to the majority of you and your leaders. There are good people among KE. Your leaders let you down my friends...

Its funny how "experts" know who is good player or noob and who is not.
If you have 500k bps or 200 bps and you talk like know everything about grepolis it makes me laugh.
I "know" that you have RL, otherwise you would have 5m bps and 300 cities.

Cool-Aid, your alliance has 17,5m bps at the moment and i alone have 1.8m bps.
I can honestly say that noone has gifted me any.
What does that say about your alliance.
I can give you a little hint: your alliance were a bunch of noobs and you were gifted your crowns.
Do you still think that you earned them???? Do you????????????????

3 vs 3
Rel plus your academy, Karma and their academy, BP against us.
I am not afraid to say that Resistance wasnt any help to us even if they tried, they got their kicked by Karma and Geto.

And please look from dictionary what means noob.
I know what you may think, but you wont find your or alliance mates pictures.
You will find little explanation about what noob is and that is just what you and your alliance mates are.

Merry Christmas

DeletedUser

Cool-Aid, your alliance has 17,5m bps at the moment and i alone have 1.8m bps.
I can honestly say that noone has gifted me any.
What does that say about your alliance.
I can give you a little hint: your alliance were a bunch of noobs and you were gifted your crowns.
Do you still think that you earn them???? Do you????????????????
Congrats on your 1.8 bp!

Congrats to all on a fun world. Some liked how it turned out, obviously, some didn't. I learned a lot, made a lot of good friends. Enjoy your holidays. Time to settle in for a long winter's nap.

DeletedUser39502

Randoi.... Did you just insinuate that you have more BP than my alliance? Lol. I'm not even going to log in to find the answer to that. A lot of people can claim a lot of things now that half the world is ghost and everything is easy. I'm not even playing but I still hear the echo of strangechild hunting BP in my cities. Not to mention the six he took. Lol.

And yeah, 3 vs 3 buddy. Just because your academy sucked didn't make ours any better and you can't actually include geto in this world war. They contributed to world wonder, sure, but to include geto in your woes is hysterical. Keep making excuses. Arrzee tought you well. Who are you anyway? Call me ignorant but until I saw you on a wonder island and wondered if I could eat you, I'd never heard of you! Quite the name you've made! I may be the worst grepo player you've ever heard of, but you HAVE heard of me! Lol. Umm, what else?? Oh yeah, we earned our win buddy. We kicked your butts up and down, at every beat and all the while you claimed you'd get us in WE and then we beat you at that too. As for the crowns, nah, they don't matter. They are just an accolade that you seem to place a lot of value in. But then you say they are silly, and then you don't, and then you do, and then.... Get over yourselves.

DeletedUser

O.K. a noob alliance wouldn't have pulled off what relentless did, Come on the lady j thing was epic. Hats off. The fact is what the fact is relentless won. Do I wish we would have? Umm yes. This childish that karma pulled on here today is exactly why we voted no to the shared thread, The egos of the big boys wont fit in one tab. Cool aid Mad respect brotha, interwet you could of outed me faster than I did and lets face it I outed myself. You really need to come to terms that you are as low down and dirty as myself and Arrzee. Randoi you know I got nothing but love for you but Cool aid and his gang won. that's the way it is. You don't have to like it but you must respect it. There will not be and * next to their names in the hall and we wont be able to put one there. So come to terms with it and we will get it next time.,

DeletedUser39502

I'm sorry. I've been rabble rousing. I love a good squabble. Lol. We had fun guys. We all did. Of course REL was the newer alliance. Youngest and least experienced but we were the up and coming players with big heart and a simple plan. Thankfully it worked (with a bit of luck!)! We'll see you all again when we've mixed up the teams a bit. Good luck in the next world.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry. I've been rabble rousing. I love a good squabble. Lol. We had fun guys. We all did. Of course REL was the newer alliance. Youngest and least experienced but we were the up and coming players with big heart and a simple plan. Thankfully it worked (with a bit of luck!)! We'll see you all again when we've mixed up the teams a bit. Good luck in the next world.
On behalf of KE I would like to apologize for the things said about you and your alliance, I must as the warrior code goes respect that, You and your alliance. Yes we wanted a crown. but it didn't work out that way. THIS TIME. In the next world Arrzee and will be the dirty rotten scumbags that we were here, At least we admit it. It showed your character as a man when you sent me that message when I left karma. I thank you for that,And thank you for being a stand up dude in my eyes.

DeletedUser39502

So you were a spy for arrzee all along? That's what I got from the story. I may be wrong. What's that like man? Isn't it a guy wrenching feeling to know that anyone you grow to like you'll end up betraying? Not trying to drag you through the mud, I could care less. Just wondering, isn't it boring to never really be playing for your own team? Can you give an insiders story of the experience? It's all over now anyway...

DeletedUser40000

You gave yourself away there Cooly... I'm not sure I'll trust you next time we're in an alliance together :p

DeletedUser45198

Randoi.... Did you just insinuate that you have more BP than my alliance? Lol. I'm not even going to log in to find the answer to that. A lot of people can claim a lot of things now that half the world is ghost and everything is easy. I'm not even playing but I still hear the echo of strangechild hunting BP in my cities. Not to mention the six he took. Lol.

And yeah, 3 vs 3 buddy. Just because your academy sucked didn't make ours any better and you can't actually include geto in this world war. They contributed to world wonder, sure, but to include geto in your woes is hysterical. Keep making excuses. Arrzee tought you well. Who are you anyway? Call me ignorant but until I saw you on a wonder island and wondered if I could eat you, I'd never heard of you! Quite the name you've made! I may be the worst grepo player you've ever heard of, but you HAVE heard of me! Lol. Umm, what else?? Oh yeah, we earned our win buddy. We kicked your butts up and down, at every beat and all the while you claimed you'd get us in WE and then we beat you at that too. As for the crowns, nah, they don't matter. They are just an accolade that you seem to place a lot of value in. But then you say they are silly, and then you don't, and then you do, and then.... Get over yourselves.

I dont know who tought you, but that person quite obviuosly sucks at teaching.

1)17,5 and 1,8 means that i have about 1/10th of your bps.

2) 3vs3. You really need to get your in touch with your math teacher.

3) i wasnt trying to find friends in this game, probably thats why you havent heard of me.
I didnt know you either, didnt see you in any rankings near me and you were in oceans where i wasnt.
Just your forum posts made me look you up.

4) WHAT did you and your alliance earn?

DeletedUser

4) WHAT did you and your alliance earn?

Answer - A crown

Which is more than the might of Karma and KE combined did

And no mater what anyone says, they did earn it. As Karma certainly didnt get within striking distance of KE WW islands, and put togther that OP that broke them.
For someone who like to judge on stats, i would recommend you look back through the history of this world
As stats ultimatley will do you no good, and theirs more than one or 2 that could be associated with both KE and Karma

Theirs only one winning alliance, and that score has been settled

And exscuses, from any other alliance comes across as sour grapes

All those who feel they deserved more, click restart new world and go on and prove your skills.