Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser22517

The Usual Suspects, THE Unusual Suspect (TUS Academy), -Fight Club-(TUS Academy), Project Mayhem, and the other 5 alliances they messaged to go against us. You misinterpret...

Your alliance have PACTS and NAPS with entire server so you are the last person should talk about this ;) Cuddle and stop talking abouth the others :D

Ranga1

Strategos
stop talking abouth the others :D

Just stopping talking dude. You boast about how you are going to kill your former enemies, running them down, yet they are in this world and where are you? cuddling mummy waiting for her approval? Come and play on a world that isn't full of "the biggest losers in grepolis history" that you beat to win your only world.

DeletedUser36743

Just stopping talking dude. You boast about how you are going to kill your former enemies, running them down, yet they are in this world and where are you? cuddling mummy waiting for her approval? Come and play on a world that isn't full of "the biggest losers in grepolis history" that you beat to win your only world.

lol .....Fungus is only capable of whining and posting on the externals....he does not have the marbles to play....

I think it is now abundantly clear to him that he is out classed by the teams in Sinope - be it TUS / CS or the others...

Ignore his meows

Fungus.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47953

The MRA problem would be relatively easy to get rid of if they made worlds with smaller alliance caps. Managing 3 or 4 large alliances with shared forums is easy to do with only a few officers. However, if alliance cap were lower, you would need more officers running more alliances to achieve the same numbers. You would have 10 alliances instead of 3 or 4. This would make forums and alliances setting more challenging to coordinate and keep up to date. This would lead to schisms and rampant disunity in the MRA like it used to be when everyone laughed at MRA groups and knew they would fail. I am still the fan of the small selective alliances of old who dominated an ocean with only 40 or 50 players. Haven't seen an alliance cap under 100 for quite a while...

DeletedUser39031

The MRA problem would be relatively easy to get rid of if they made worlds with smaller alliance caps. Managing 3 or 4 large alliances with shared forums is easy to do with only a few officers. However, if alliance cap were lower, you would need more officers running more alliances to achieve the same numbers. You would have 10 alliances instead of 3 or 4. This would make forums and alliances setting more challenging to coordinate and keep up to date. This would lead to schisms and rampant disunity in the MRA like it used to be when everyone laughed at MRA groups and knew they would fail. I am still the fan of the small selective alliances of old who dominated an ocean with only 40 or 50 players. Haven't seen an alliance cap under 100 for quite a while...
I agree, If you can't win the world with 1 pact or less you haven't won the world.

DeletedUser

Smaller caps are part of the problem,not the solution:)
There are alliances with lots of friends and capabilities,and you simply can not deny entry to friends(or friends of friends) simply because some lads like justifying their own lack of influence with the "unfair" tactic of x or y alliance that attracts way more players then their own:)
Since this world is opened after a long time it is normal that a bigger number of players will play on it-hence way many more friends you can find in it then in previous worlds.
Over a month and you have 30+k players(number is actually increasing).
Daily an old player can see some old faces....

I would call it unfair if the others can not apply it,otherwise is just a lack of friends who trust in you.

What pretext one will find later?that Suspects for example had 2 months preparing their premade gathering every player they could lay their hands of while others decided to play a week after Sinope started?

DeletedUser

The problem with your argument of small selective alliances of 40-50. Yes you can easily dominate an ocean with 30 elite players but you'll fall just as quickly as the mra in the next ocean when a group of 200 elite players attack you. Quality is important but quantity matters and due to the win conditions of worlds, EN style Mob tactics are the proven and tested tactics. They've done it without fail and since they've been able to beat the smaller selective teams... well, you know how it goes...
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

What pretext one will find later?that Suspects for example had 2 months preparing their premade gathering every player they could lay their hands of while others decided to play a week after Sinope started?

Just 4ish premades decided we've were composed of pretty much the best and we're all friends of multiple previous worlds so it was gonna be like Grepo Addicts on steroids with the likes of BE/RA and the other premade (I forgot, sorry :p)

DeletedUser47144

One solution to stop this tactic of mass recruitment is to disable the feature of alliance forum sharing. This feature allows various alliances to act as one as they have same forum. Once you can't share the forum you are own your own and alliance caps will be respected. As of now alliance cap means nothing whether you have 50 alliance cap or 120. It simply doesn't matter.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
One solution to stop this tactic of mass recruitment is to disable the feature of alliance forum sharing. This feature allows various alliances to act as one as they have same forum. Once you can't share the forum you are own your own and alliance caps will be respected. As of now alliance cap means nothing whether you have 50 alliance cap or 120. It simply doesn't matter.

Just Inno have to close the world 24h after 7WW are build, end discussion.

DeletedUser

Your alliance have PACTS and NAPS with entire server so you are the last person should talk about this ;) Cuddle and stop talking abouth the others :D

Says the guy not playing this server, or any other for that matter lol. TUS have had twice as many NAPS/Pacts then we have. That's a fact. Cuddle with that, fungus..

DeletedUser

Says the guy not playing this server, or any other for that matter lol. TUS have had twice as many NAPS/Pacts then we have. That's a fact. Cuddle with that, fungus..

We've got 1 pact.
You're pacted with:
Alpha et Omega 1, 2, 3 and Black List.

Give me some of what you're smokin' dude.

DeletedUser22517

I think you should make one big pact with TUS and live happily ever after ;) Erik is right, that would solve all the cuddling in grepolis

DeletedUser47953

Actually, this would simply mean everyone would skype it out and forums wouldn't be used much. I would quit playing because I refuse to skype with strangers. I have some friends in the game, but only two gamers I have played games with over the years ever made it to my facebook. Good idea on it's face, but bad in the unintended results.

Your assertion that cap doesn't matter isn't correct either. With a 120 alliance cap you only need minimum 4 founders to achieve a 480 person alliance and only have to keep settings right for 4 alliances. However, with a 40 cap, you would need to coordinate 12 alliances with 12 founders. Let me put it this way, I've seen people have trouble keeping the Pacts and Enemies current across 3 alliances before and the chaos of 12 alliances would be impossible to handle except for the most agile and organized of officer cadres. The current high caps allow any slacker to make an MRA and run it easily.

DeletedUser27128

Actually, this would simply mean everyone would skype it out and forums wouldn't be used much. I would quit playing because I refuse to skype with strangers. I have some friends in the game, but only two gamers I have played games with over the years ever made it to my facebook. Good idea on it's face, but bad in the unintended results.

Your assertion that cap doesn't matter isn't correct either. With a 120 alliance cap you only need minimum 4 founders to achieve a 480 person alliance and only have to keep settings right for 4 alliances. However, with a 40 cap, you would need to coordinate 12 alliances with 12 founders. Let me put it this way, I've seen people have trouble keeping the Pacts and Enemies current across 3 alliances before and the chaos of 12 alliances would be impossible to handle except for the most agile and organized of officer cadres. The current high caps allow any slacker to make an MRA and run it easily.

That^^ is a very well presented argument, even though I like larger alliance caps personally (about 100-150), that is a good point. +rep to you!