Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

mats25

Phrourach
from my eyes..HM stabbing to the backs... Alcoholics moving to O44, sametime Barbs leaving it, via handing over they cityes there to alcoholics...
HM have now guyes in who quietly playes still as old members of TUS.against BL... or leadership knows and loud it to do...
but seems there are quietly stabile it will be from middle of next month..before it alliance changes will be...mostly 3 oceans is active and alive...others peacefull and building it quietly...

my opinion...

DeletedUser41868

from my eyes..HM stabbing to the backs... Alcoholics moving to O44, sametime Barbs leaving it, via handing over they cityes there to alcoholics...
HM have now guyes in who quietly playes still as old members of TUS.against BL... or leadership knows and loud it to do...
but seems there are quietly stabile it will be from middle of next month..before it alliance changes will be...mostly 3 oceans is active and alive...others peacefull and building it quietly...

my opinion...

Hmmm, funny stuff mats. Holy Mayhem has zero "old TUS" players on its roster. HM has been taking huge numbers of Alcoholics cities (27 over the past week, I think) in 44 and 45. HM has also never done anything "against BL."

However, BL has attacked HM, broken a pact with HM, chose to not share reservations with HM, defended against HM when we were attacking a coalition enemy, and tried to declare that it "owns" 44.

Using your thought process, it sounds to me like Black List is "against" Holy Mayhem. I suppose we at Holy Mayhem should be glad we are all friends.

mats25

Phrourach
Hmmm, funny stuff mats. Holy Mayhem has zero "old TUS" players on its roster. HM has been taking huge numbers of Alcoholics cities (27 over the past week, I think) in 44 and 45. HM has also never done anything "against BL."

However, BL has attacked HM, broken a pact with HM, chose to not share reservations with HM, defended against HM when we were attacking a coalition enemy, and tried to declare that it "owns" 44.

Using your thought process, it sounds to me like Black List is "against" Holy Mayhem. I suppose we at Holy Mayhem should be glad we are all friends.

ofcorse we are friends with HM,but bad to see how via merge project guyes and some name who jumped to HM who have old connections to alco brothers...sends support to alco guyes from HM.
from there i see negative...and as i told this is my opinion so ,lets stop to talk about alliances from here...

be cool...

DeletedUser41868

ofcorse we are friends with HM,but bad to see how via merge project guyes and some name who jumped to HM who have old connections to alco brothers...sends support to alco guyes from HM.
from there i see negative...and as i told this is my opinion so ,lets stop to talk about alliances from here...

be cool...

I am one of the project guys. We are happy to be partnered up with our long term friends from the old HME. Two great alliances have now become one even better alliance. We never sent support to alcoholics. We have been busy revolting and taking their cities.

I appreciate your wanting to share your opinion, but I wanted to make sure the false facts included with it were addressed. If your opinion is that Holy Mayhem is stabbing backs, but the facts you cite to make the point are untrue... I suppose you can still feel that way if you choose... but it seems contradictory to also say you consider us friends. I suppose it is good you are willing to say that though... cool.

mats25

Phrourach
I am one of the project guys. We are happy to be partnered up with our long term friends from the old HME. Two great alliances have now become one even better alliance. We never sent support to alcoholics. We have been busy revolting and taking their cities.

I appreciate your wanting to share your opinion, but I wanted to make sure the false facts included with it were addressed. If your opinion is that Holy Mayhem is stabbing backs, but the facts you cite to make the point are untrue... I suppose you can still feel that way if you choose... but it seems contradictory to also say you consider us friends. I suppose it is good you are willing to say that though... cool.
i am pleased you saw my worrye...and saw it thrue my eyes... adult ...respect...

one sample just taked city after hard work...ONE EXAMPLEhttp://grabilla.com/05317-bc0bf75e-484d-493a-959d-17c29c516ff1.html dont start to tell who was former owner...

sametime my self dont like at all the action how HM acts... right now like ghospital in war zone who takes all runed in ,but sametime the hospital self dont know,do they have so meny pills or doctors to heal them to the end...slaping to me .. i have loosed will to ask via shared forum or good nabors something...chause i am just SCARED...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You guys do have old TUS members. Project Mortis is full of them, a few in Holy Mortis as well. That being said I agree. They are taking cities from Alcoholics at will. Also the incident with BL was a misunderstanding. That was fixed long ago.

DeletedUser41868

Thanks Praeholis. No original TUS guys that I know of in our ranks, and it is highly likely that BL has more of those guys than we do. I guess theirs are not the backstabbing kind... ;) And yes, the deal with AncientMagician has been discussed. He had the city in revolt and was stacking it to keep red flags from taking it. If BL hadn't cancelled shared reservations our people could have seen who had the city reserved first... The micvan situation was totally different, but mats probably doesn't want to talk about that.

mats25

Phrourach
Thanks Praeholis. No original TUS guys that I know of in our ranks, and it is highly likely that BL has more of those guys than we do. I guess theirs are not the backstabbing kind... ;) And yes, the deal with AncientMagician has been discussed. He had the city in revolt and was stacking it to keep red flags from taking it. If BL hadn't cancelled shared reservations our people could have seen who had the city reserved first... The micvan situation was totally different, but mats probably doesn't want to talk about that.
thanks for responses...i told what i saw...and i thank you all of the responses here and mail...i just ok...if you listened me as well,and i know very well how the cityes need to take...even ok with that if sweden players handed over cityes there ... but i dont start to listen about stratey...there was good to known when our cs lands and when need to send deff and revolts...the owners was active this time...
this is messy ofcorse after the reservation shearing is taken away...but sametime we are more sucess now in takeover.
thank chad bass for posts...

DeletedUser24285

Just to remind you guys, this is a top 12 thread. And guess what, our little ol' alliance of "Guns n Roses" has just made it into the club. No premades, no MRA, just grown from the sheer love of the game and a disposition for a fight. We will enjoy your company!

DeletedUser

My first attempt at a top 12.

1) Coming Soon

Sitting pretty in city points (16 mill, highest average, 134k and 120 members) and in bp rankings and looking strong at the moment, but Erik knows he'll still have sleepless nights sorting diplomatic squabbles to maintain the green and pleasant land for his people to the end. He's done it before, he's more than capable of doing it again. SWIM

2) The Fluffernutters

City points 11.3 mill, avg 99.8k, admittedly a fair bit behind CS but that's possibly down to their being low in the defenders rankings (14th) surprised there, I thought they'd had a harder time of it in the recent disagreements. Still, looking comfortable, SWIM

3) Alpha et Omega

City points 10.6 mill, avg 94.3k, attackers 3rd, defenders 3rd, 113 members, a mix of experienced and newbie but leadership seem to have them well organised. When they run ops they take cities, tells me all I need to know. SWIM

4) Black List

City points 8.4 mill, avg 77.3k, 5th attackers, 6th defenders, 115 members, they've been under pressure a couple of times so far but they seem to be holding it together and appear to be reasonably stable. FLOAT

5) Holy Mayhem

City points 8.3 mill, avg 71.4k, 7th attackers, 5th defenders, 117 members. Too soon after the merge to say really, need to see how smoothly that goes, it could go either way so FLOAT

6) Coming Later

City points 8.1 mill, avg 68.2k, 8th attackers, 13th defenders, 120 members. the only academy in the top 12 to my knowledge and respectable stats for an academy, nuff said. SWIM

7) THE BARBARIANS only alliance name all in caps in top 12, points deducted. ;)

City points 7.6 mill, avg 89.5k, 6th attackers, 1st in defenders, 85 members. Hampered by the lower membership numbers and losing cities to CS these guys are hanging in there for the moment, they do seem to be under pressure but we all know that can change in Grepo. FLOAT possibly SINK

8) The Army of the North

City points 6.6 mill, avg 69.8k, 14th attackers, 12th defenders, 95 members. seem to have taken a hit lately, still don't know if these guys are working with the other army, lol, you Danes are a secretive lot. lower in the bp rankings than I expected and they seem pretty well contained. FLOAT if they are with the other army, SINK if they aren't.

9) The Army of Phoenix

City points 6.3 mill, avg 63.9k, 9th attackers, 8th defenders. 99 members. They must be a sister alliance surely. slightly more active in the bp rankings, but really, they have to be. am I wrong? again FLOAT if they're sisters, SINK if they aren't.

10) Big Tasty Nutter Butter

City points 5.7 mill, avg 94.9k, 10th attackers, 16th defenders, 61 members. Their low membership belies the capabilities they clearly have, the avg points on a similar level to the 3rd place team testifies to that, and a top 10 attackers is resceptable for anyy alliance on half membership. But does the 16th defenders mean they haven't really had questions asked of them or is that down to the low membership level too? I dunno, the jury is still out FLOAT with the potential to SWIM

11) The Gods of War. why the full stop? :rolleyes:

City points 5.7 mill, avg 48.9k, 12th attackers, 17th defenders, Really don't know anything about these guys at all, stat wise they're doing ok, higher member numbers and lower average than those around them in the tables but that could work to their advantage if they're a good team, so I'll say FLOAT with a ?

12) Guns n Roses

City points 4.7 mill, avg 55.3k, 15th attackers, 31st defenders, 86 members. Newly entered into the top 12, seem to be working hard although there have been some small toes accidentally stepped on from time to time in the climb, but nothing malicious to my knowledge, these guys are trying but need to annoy someone, that defensive ranking, ouch, that must be hurting growth. FLOAT

SERVER SUMMARY

TUS folded and Coming Soon are sitting comfortably at the moment but Erik knows better than to take that for granted, the jostling for position in the rankings is still pretty fluid and nobody there can assume it's safe, there are still a few alliances outside the top 12 with huge potential as late burners. It will remain to be seen who's been thinking long term though with WW's looking like they come quite early, A surprisingly high number of active players on the server helping that.

That's it, my first attempt, I've tried to be nice and polite and yes I admit a lot of my opinions are formed from just looking at the attackers, defenders and points rankings, but I've tried to stay as neutral as possible so apologies if anybody sees a political slant or insult. :)

Ranga1

Strategos
Pretty good ezi, but you should probably publish which alliance your in so there is no accusation of bias.