Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser23971

You guys do have old TUS members. Project Mortis is full of them, a few in Holy Mortis as well. That being said I agree. They are taking cities from Alcoholics at will. Also the incident with BL was a misunderstanding. That was fixed long ago.

I don't understand the problem with old TUS members - the Mortis groups pulled in a lot from the failed quick expansion who moved back. I wouldn't class those players as EX TUS - they were sold a pup.

Old School are basically the TUS leaders and they are pacted with Holy Mayhem. Those classy fellas pre-arranged to pull their defence from our cities at an agreed time stating that didn't know HM were attacking us - although they did.

We are going to lose cities as we are significantly outnumbered - only interesting points are how will the mini build up of alliances in 44, 45, 54, 55 fare in the long run. Oh and who will trust certain leaders in OS again (already sold people out twice in this world - lol)

DeletedUser29916

Your facts are false Paperwait. You have been misinformed clearly :)

DeletedUser23971

Your facts are false Paperwait. You have been misinformed clearly :)

Really? So even though OS have confirmed it - it is false?

And when I say players came in and returned - that was players like SPQR, I am sure I remember The Unusual Suspects were their temp home.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29916

Really? So even though OS have confirmed it - it is false?

And when I say players came in and returned - that was players like SPQR, I am sure I remember The Unusual Suspects were their temp home.

OS are not green on our map so you have been misinformed as I mentioned you can take my word on it I can see it.
SPQR has not been in our alliance before he joined us now.

So on both of your 'facts' you are completely wrong.

DeletedUser

Paperweight has too much credibility to be dismissed. I think all that all who know him will buy what he says and see through the smoke and mirrors being proffered here by Chill. It's now assessed that HM and the leadership of the MRA Legion of Shadows are in discussion for a mass super MRA to counter CS etc.... this really cannot be true can it?

DeletedUser23971

OS are not green on our map so you have been misinformed as I mentioned you can take my word on it I can see it.
SPQR has not been in our alliance before he joined us now.

So on both of your 'facts' you are completely wrong.

I think you misunderstood what I was saying about SPQR - I was saying he wasn't original TUS nothing more.

I think the exchange with OS in which they confirm they have a formal agreement with yourselves pretty much indicates you are friendly and they were the TUS leaders. Unless you think they have made that up and didn't pull defence at an agreed time with yourselves - even though they have admitted it.

I see no need to be defensive - OS's cheap move wasn't made by you. If you choose to associate with them or not its up to you. But these denials do indicate there are long term plans in those regions and I wish you well in the upcoming battles.

DeletedUser29916

I think you misunderstood what I was saying about SPQR - I was saying he wasn't original TUS nothing more.

I think the exchange with OS in which they confirm they have a formal agreement with yourselves pretty much indicates you are friendly and they were the TUS leaders. Unless you think they have made that up and didn't pull defence at an agreed time with yourselves - even though they have admitted it.

I see no need to be defensive - OS's cheap move wasn't made by you. If you choose to associate with them or not its up to you. But these denials do indicate there are long term plans in those regions and I wish you well in the upcoming battles.

Nothing like that was agreed with by me or my council. If they stacked cities and then removed defense it's on them don't try to point fingers in HM direction on this matter. And real ceacar, find me one person who can testify I have ever told a lie over grepolis... you will not :)

PLUR

DeletedUser

You have got it all wrong actually mate, The supports were pulled at players discretion,and i pulled first,cuz i saw it being wrong to defend one brown city against another brown.There were still a lot of players support placed at your cities,until Matt called us traitors and what not.I always thought that I was going to defend against BL,who are red for us,as soon as i got a rep of hit by HM i pulled,Moreover wasn't it Hitman who called us nothing more than simmers,and weren't ready to pact with us?if you rem in general Chat?I dint see you defending at that time? where were your noble senses then my frnd?There are no denials anywhere, everything being said till now is just "Brown,Brown,Brown".Dnt cry for something which you yourself set up.It was Hitman,who wanted no pacts/nap to start with and now suddenly you want pacts/naps,that looks a bit cheap,itself.

DeletedUser33462

11) The Gods of War. why the full stop?

City points 5.7 mill, avg 48.9k, 12th attackers, 17th defenders, Really don't know anything about these guys at all, stat wise they're doing ok, higher member numbers and lower average than those around them in the tables but that could work to their advantage if they're a good team, so I'll say FLOAT with a ?

Nice report Ezy.

I think you guys should watch the fun thats about to descend on GoW 1/2/3.

DeletedUser23971

You have got it all wrong actually mate, The supports were pulled at players discretion,and i pulled first,cuz i saw it being wrong to defend one brown city against another brown.There were still a lot of players support placed at your cities,until Matt called us traitors and what not.I always thought that I was going to defend against BL,who are red for us,as soon as i got a rep of hit by HM i pulled,Moreover wasn't it Hitman who called us nothing more than simmers,and weren't ready to pact with us?if you rem in general Chat?I dint see you defending at that time? where were your noble senses then my frnd?There are no denials anywhere, everything being said till now is just "Brown,Brown,Brown".Dnt cry for something which you yourself set up.It was Hitman,who wanted no pacts/nap to start with and now suddenly you want pacts/naps,that looks a bit cheap,itself.

Sorry mate - you need to catch up, this was the first response to what happened - there was a later edition.

If I got involved in every argument - I would have even less cities.

I wasn't happy with the way OS came into existence - but don't harp on and have never blocked. I can go round in circles - it was cheap and arranged and if this carries on - its copy and past time :D

DeletedUser

There wasn't realy a later edition,i can assure you that,either you are imagining stuffs,or been fed dubiously,I have Skype chats,and reports,to prove my writings, plus i have been caught up for too long, need to breathe free now,lol.

And even i wasn't happy the way alcoholics were formed,but still i insist it has nothing to do with the conspiracy theory you are talking about.But then i dnt even have the energy to copy paste,shattered to see India loose today.:(

DeletedUser23971

There wasn't realy a later edition,i can assure you that,either you are imagining stuffs,or been fed dubiously,I have Skype chats,and reports,to prove my writings, plus i have been caught up for too long, need to breathe free now,lol.

And even i wasn't happy the way alcoholics were formed,but still i insist it has nothing to do with the conspiracy theory you are talking about.But then i dnt even have the energy to copy paste,shattered to see India loose today.:(

Tough to get so close to the final - but the final 4 were all great teams. I had no expectation for England :eek:

Sorry this is off topic - to get back on ...... cheap.... ;-)

DeletedUser47344

Ok ill clear it up...

HME never back stabbed anybody if anything they have done the best out of this situation.

OS/PM stabbed us in the back and the reason we 'Lost' so many citys.....
PM and pact - moved to the enemy and then hit us on safe islands.... we where out numbered 5-1 the fact they only took 24 citys on the main op day while BL where hitting us aswell speaks volumes of our players defending abillitys.

As for zarun... he used many excuse's about withdrawing his troops from AE and in format he is right we had no OFFICAL pact but the face we had been working as one for ages shared a defense tab AND he knew in plenty of time that HME would be opping us and the said they would help support shows back stabbing.

im saying we are trying to get the coalition hit there
[23/03/2015 23:09:39] Zarun (TheOnionKnight): so we can hit them in 45
[23/03/2015 23:09:47] Zarun (TheOnionKnight): we are NAP'd with alpha
[23/03/2015 23:09:53] Zarun (TheOnionKnight): we just pacted moloch as well
[23/03/2015 23:09:56] Matt: us unoffical as well
[23/03/2015 23:38:41] Matt: Next OP
Chilluminati
Chilluminati on 2015-03-22 at 20:16
Hi everyone,

Just letting you know we have planned to run our second OP as Holy Mayhem/Project Mortis.

This glorious event will take place thursday 26/3/2015. We will let you know know the exact timing on wednesday evening when we will close down the Off. tab.

It is advised to build up fully. Both offense and defense will come in handy very soon.

Kind regards,
Chillwe gonna get opped thursday any static dlu to front line citys would be a massive help
[23/03/2015 23:39:48] Zarun (TheOnionKnight): if you get me a list of city bbcodes i can post it
[23/03/2015 23:58:08] Matt: ill try and sort it mate :)
[23/03/2015 23:58:18] Matt: could use you in the 44 defense tab as well if your game :)
[23/03/2015 23:58:36] Zarun (TheOnionKnight): yeah our guys always up for bp im sure
[23/03/2015 23:59:03] Matt: sweet ask barbs to share mate :)
[24/03/2015 00:01:57] Zarun (TheOnionKnight): ok will do
[24/03/2015 00:02:07] Zarun (TheOnionKnight): midge just went to bed and so is ruthie so ill hit them up when they're on
[24/03/2015 00:02:27] Matt: thank boss
[24/03/2015 00:02:29] Matt: :)
[24/03/2015 00:02:35] Matt: im working on a list now
[24/03/2015 00:03:28] Zarun (TheOnionKnight): aight

Please not date and time i have highlighted the main point. alliance name and who sent the mail.

As you can see above we where happy working as a team in a Coalition.... one that hme was not in.
So in our eyes you sold out a team in your coalition....

yea
[24/03/2015 13:27:24] Matt: ty
[24/03/2015 13:27:47] Matt: i dunno if barbs shared 44 with you yet but i have friends who might be worth a look at for you lot :)
[24/03/2015 13:28:25] Zarun (TheOnionKnight): i posted in the 45/55 def tab. dont have 44
[24/03/2015 13:28:35] Zarun (TheOnionKnight): gonna send a mass mail about it too
[24/03/2015 13:30:59] Matt: TY mate :)
[24/03/2015 13:31:28] Matt: im in talks with chill atm about a sorting diplomacy but dunno if they will go with it soo need this as a backup
[24/03/2015 13:31:42] Matt: just for infor we jumped from 9th to 4th in DBP
[24/03/2015 13:32:05] Zarun (TheOnionKnight): gl with the diplo
[24/03/2015 13:32:31] Matt: seems alright
[24/03/2015 13:32:42] Matt: there is alot we know there who we beat in other worlds
[24/03/2015 13:32:56] Matt: and the BP we got of them last op was crazy

just like to point out again where he knows who would be attacking us.

Zaruns the posted in the def tab when people where asked.

We was not aware it was HME attacking you we can not support v a offical nap when we have nothing in place with AE. we did not know it was HME targeting you.

^^so more lies to look good infront of the alliance.

I have all the skype convo's and all the messages.... Proof. <<<see the key word here.

As for PM they are just as bad in my eyes... they left us dry we had safe citys on there islands an d ran to hme because they could not take citys..... no warning to us and then helped in a op, we got caught short because our safe citys where no longer safe and easy to revolt.

Remember AE had 60 players 10 on VM at the time thats 40 players (proper active) some internals . we got hit from HME/BL that 240 players +
i am buzzing at how well we held up #4th in DBP and 11th in ABP

SO to make things clear... HME nev er backstabbed. PM acted how i would class low class ran to a enemy and then hit friends who helped them early in the world.

OS players not a issue leadership one of the worst i ever seen. there dirty tactics and awful ways. <<< we would have gone till the end fighting in the coalition until you did this.... we seen CS as the enemy because of you lots now they mean nothing to us.

DeletedUser

Sand & Chill getting themselves really exercised and excited about this thread in the last few hours..... hmmmm caught with your hands in the cookie jar guys? Looks like it to the people reading this.

DeletedUser47344

Zarun you ed up today
[25/03/2015 23:29:24] Matt: we where a team and if you like to read up you would have seen we been acting that way for ages
[25/03/2015 23:29:33] Matt: you knew we was getting hit form HME/BL
[25/03/2015 23:30:01] Matt: your recent excuse is low and im sorry you lot have done this move it shows what type of people you really are.
[25/03/2015 23:35:57] Matt: i dont expect a responce but remember reputation follows you around...
[25/03/2015 23:37:02] Zarun (TheOnionKnight): i wasnt on when the decision was made but i agree with it
[25/03/2015 23:37:19] Zarun (TheOnionKnight): and i dont care, sinope is my last world as 'zarun' anyway
[25/03/2015 23:37:29] Zarun (TheOnionKnight): in future imma just play and not tell anyone

Zarun is that you agreeing we where a team. ??? :) ohhh and then when i tell you people will find out your a low life... your response is beautiful....

Dont care ill change my name {PHAHAHAHAHA nice one warrior.:pro: be a mule and then change your name and do it all over again.

DeletedUser47344

just found the post.

[15-03-25 11:03:56 PM] Zarun (TheOnionKnight): [5:02:14 PM] Zarun (TheOnionKnight): looks like we were told the op vs AE was BL but turned out to be HME. AE refused to pact us, refused to pact HME while we have relations with HME thanks to the mayhem guys so it didnt make sense to support AE vs HME

just like to point out the refusing to pact was RIGHT after they left TUS we had been working as one group (so that comment was used for effect not actual info) and as for the pact with HME i had never spoken to Chill about it i spoke with a old PM player who is not even a leader.....

we agreed to a pact but i said we need to sort details and then he went offline and never came back to us. again i can show this info. (for chill i can copy paste you the whole chat as im sure you have been told false info)

back to the KING ZARUN
Really ohhh honest and truthful man..... how did i give you that info god of all truths ??? was the name CHILL or the ALLIANCE name not clear enough :D i love it when a scumbag gets found out...

Honor is all you have in this game.... :pro:

Zarun-

Strategos
[2:18:48 PM] xxxx: zarun here?
[2:18:54 PM] Zarun (TheOnionKnight): whats up
[2:19:08 PM] xxxx: matt has posted your in game pms in forum
[2:19:12 PM] xxxx: did you see?
[2:19:47 PM] Zarun (TheOnionKnight): lol nah i didnt. ill check in a min
[2:19:59 PM] xxxx: ok.
[2:21:10 PM] Zarun (TheOnionKnight): lol it doesnt matter, this is my last world as Zarun anyway. am tired of half my playing time taken up by diplo/talking
[2:21:28 PM] xxx: lol
[2:21:30 PM] Zarun (TheOnionKnight): but to explain what hes saying, he did paste a mm from chill when he gave me the LTS list but i didnt read. i was busy and just trying to get him out of my hair
[2:21:38 PM] Zarun (TheOnionKnight): so i missed details

Those who know me know the truth so I don't care what you say or think.