face to face

DeletedUser47953

I'm not even going to bother quoting all the absolute lies on the posts above... Literally, you folks think truth is what you say even if the facts decline to obey your commands and contradict your assertions...

AE ran from BL on OP and joined Alphas, just like PM ran from BL on OP and joined HM... Sorry, both Alpha and Holy merged in targets WHILE we had them under REVOLT and also refused to honor refugee status for their new recruits even when we had them under RR.

Basically, Holy and Alpha are liars, thieves, and vagabonds who will kill their own mothers for a joint... No one trusts you, surely not anyone like me.

I could care less about WW, but I do intend to kill all of you... I am planning an OP on Chill himself just to prove the point...

Put that in your pipe and smoke it...

Happy Hunting! :pro:

DeletedUser

I hope you do op Chill. Guy needs more DBP.

You had no-one in revolt prior to PM joining us and your leaders knew they were joining and then dropped the pact so they still could. You can say otherwise all you want but that is fact.

The most ironic thing is if we were all on the same side why would it have mattered if the cities were under a BL players name or a HM players name?

DeletedUser22217

AE ran from BL on OP and joined Alphas, just like PM ran from BL on OP and joined HM... Sorry, both Alpha and Holy merged in targets WHILE we had them under REVOLT and also refused to honor refugee status for their new recruits even when we had them under RR.

Basically, Holy and Alpha are liars, thieves, and vagabonds who will kill their own mothers for a joint... No one trusts you, surely not anyone like me.

I could care less about WW, but I do intend to kill all of you... I am planning an OP on Chill himself just to prove the point...

Put that in your pipe and smoke it...

Happy Hunting! :pro:

Interesting situation :).
I expected Alpha to be the good puppy till the end, I am glad they showed some character.

Zen, being part of the coalition shows that actually you care only of WW.

And btw your friendship with CS and your moaning against this or that alliance from the coalition may make this world interesting. Its funny, you go crying to CS every time you don't like something!
Thanks to you the coalition seems to be going smaller after all.

I am almost beginning to feel sorry that I left this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23413

Black List: Lol, you think we were afraid of your pathetic ops? In 2 week of hospitality, the score was 0-0, keep in mind you got bunch of support from the coalition. Also, check out our statistics, we lost only 2 or 3 cities in the entire time of us before merger. We took 18 cities from Alpha in 1 op while they were in the coalition. It's very funny conclusion that we were scared, mate. I can't stop laughing. Like Ares said, many of us wanted to move back to PM for 1 week to see how would you op. lol.

The truth is we have been working about the merger even before TUS attacked HME. It was a natural marriage. And at the time I am typing it, we gave you the answer: 26 cities taken so far and still counting. That is the difference between our ops and yours. Good luck to you.

DeletedUser

But if you are so good and shinny why you merged in Chill's club and not the contrary?

DeletedUser39822

Because simple math and basic coordination dictate you add the smaller to the larger. There were no ego based decisions involved saying they had to merge into us or there is no deal.......that would be ridiculous and counter-productive. Not a very good way to start a symbiotic relationship, wouldn't you say?

DeletedUser

lol.And how did you help Chill to survive TUS?:D
Or as long as the king was alive you dared not say a word?:D
I read talks were ongoing before TUS hit Chill.You supposedly were the allies of TUS:)

DeletedUser23413

Come on. It is thankful that the coalition helped HME but it was for your very own sake at the first place. Who was most benefited from TUS' fall? Everyone here knows that is you, the Coming family. So do not make it like you helped innocently. There is no permanent friend nor permanent enemy, only permanent interest. The fall of TUS is the fair return to what help being given within the coalition. TUS is now gone so you could not expect people living the old days and simming together especially when their interests are conflict. Of course that would be perfect scenario for CS to maintain your domination, so I was not suprised.

DeletedUser

Lol,how come an alliance 2 oceans away needed so badly a dying alliance?You can not deny this mate:)

Please do answer how did you help them while they were dying:)

DeletedUser23413

Chill knows it, TUS know it. You can ask them.

Oh well, dont tell me you did not enjoy TUS' fall? :)

DeletedUser

hell yeah,I was hardly waiting(and working,lol).
Actually my personal goal in Sinope was reached.
But I still wonder how did you help to reach this goal,lol

DeletedUser23413

We did not help the coalition reaching your goal and hell, why should we? But that cannot stop us from engaging with a coalition alliance when the coalition finished its job.

DeletedUser47344

AE did not run from a BL op....

you can check stats and city takes........ we fort HME/BL for weeks and weeks.... Hence out VERY sexy DBP. (we did most of that alone)

Then when we FINALLY ran out of defense (add up your citys then look at ours was bound to happen) we looked for a place to help.

I have said this a million times. HME did way more damage the BL ever did on us.

Overall if you wish to call it running im fine with that... 2k citys hitting 500 citys hrmmm I'm shocked it to you that long to force us to move .

DeletedUser

Actually leolis belongs to Chad's group:)
This does not mean he does not like to drink(me too for that matter:D).

DeletedUser23413

Lol, I do drink and be drunk often.
Harry, thanks for your objective being. It's a war game and fighting is fun. Inno should ban politics completely somehow :D

DeletedUser22517

LOL, Leolis and his friends taking 28 cities in 1 ops :D :D :D Who are those losing cities from "the biggest losers in grepolis history"?