face to face

DeletedUser

LOL, Leolis and his friends taking 28 cities in 1 ops :D :D :D Who are those losing cities from "the biggest losers in grepolis history"?

The same guys,afraid of whom you quit Sinope.:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29916

I'm not even going to bother quoting all the absolute lies on the posts above... Literally, you folks think truth is what you say even if the facts decline to obey your commands and contradict your assertions...

AE ran from BL on OP and joined Alphas, just like PM ran from BL on OP and joined HM... Sorry, both Alpha and Holy merged in targets WHILE we had them under REVOLT and also refused to honor refugee status for their new recruits even when we had them under RR.

Basically, Holy and Alpha are liars, thieves, and vagabonds who will kill their own mothers for a joint... No one trusts you, surely not anyone like me.

I could care less about WW, but I do intend to kill all of you... I am planning an OP on Chill himself just to prove the point...

Put that in your pipe and smoke it...

Happy Hunting! :pro:

I'm sorry for the late reply but I had an OP to run.

I have been in communication with you several time in the past months you really diden't come off as a conspiory theorist kinda guy. So I'm wondering, could it be possibly BL leadership has kept you and any other player in BL in the dark maybe? Becuase I can sure make a long list of terrible leadership moves on the BL side that have occured over the past 6 weeks.

Other then that I'm getting tired of reading (ex)HM(E) are the simmers in this world. I'm not sure what I have to do to proof otherwise.. We fought Fruit Loop Troops (#1), The Usual Suspect (#1) and now Black List (#5) among other side wars. Our leadership is made of stand up guys who I all like and trust very much. None of us would go behinds people backs, not of us would instantly drop a pact because of a miscommunication issue concerning a merge with an alliance that wasn't even on top of the target list. Keep in mind Alpha also had a NAP with PM (we had one since the stone age, you can ask players like Nithroc who STARTED on the same island as me in this world and who I have talked to for a long time).

I think this should also answer Tea's question, how did PM help HME during the TUS war: simple, they kept straight forward on their NAP and diden't hit us, we appreciated that and kept close and things started to grow. If Iconic had kept me updated clearly instead of blocking communication with everyone except Erik (Sorry Erik but this is a FACT) then things could've possibly gone another way. Even I, a very calm and lovable guy, will grow tired of having to babysit Iconic. You can ask Blaze how often she blocked communication with Alpha and you Zen Shadow, have witnessed how she dropped a PACT with HME while we had clearly agreed within the coalition to give a 4 days heads up. Which WE did when dropping the PACT with BL. Unfortunatly for BL your leadership diden't care about some people jumping on the attack wagon and bothered to stop them LIKE I DID. After this was clear to me we NOTIFIED your leadership we will hit back and several hours later BL jumped 2-3 of our players who were MIA/Inactive (thanks for taking out the simmers guys).

I hope this answers some question however I'm sure after not showing my head around her for a week there will be plenty of people just waiting to have a go at me. So feel free guys, I will read it and respond when I haven't gotten 15 Black List cities in revolt (I'm trying to say it might be a while).

DeletedUser

Well said chill. Most of these guys are prolific propaganda artists.

DeletedUser

Well,the first time is your fault-the second is mine:)
it is an old saying.
Not that personally had a doubt about the integrity of some guys-too old a player to trust blindly:)

DeletedUser29916

Well,the first time is your fault-the second is mine:)
it is an old saying.
Not that personally had a doubt about the integrity of some guys-too old a player to trust blindly:)

If that is directed at me my dearest Tea? :)

DeletedUser

Yes.I was warned by a friend about the usual tricks of some lads:)
Expect soon the conventional justification from you to attack us directly:)

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
I'm sorry for the late reply but I had an OP to run.

I have been in communication with you several time in the past months you really diden't come off as a conspiory theorist kinda guy. So I'm wondering, could it be possibly BL leadership has kept you and any other player in BL in the dark maybe? Becuase I can sure make a long list of terrible leadership moves on the BL side that have occured over the past 6 weeks.

Other then that I'm getting tired of reading (ex)HM(E) are the simmers in this world. I'm not sure what I have to do to proof otherwise.. We fought Fruit Loop Troops (#1), The Usual Suspect (#1) and now Black List (#5) among other side wars. Our leadership is made of stand up guys who I all like and trust very much. None of us would go behinds people backs, not of us would instantly drop a pact because of a miscommunication issue concerning a merge with an alliance that wasn't even on top of the target list. Keep in mind Alpha also had a NAP with PM (we had one since the stone age, you can ask players like Nithroc who STARTED on the same island as me in this world and who I have talked to for a long time).

I think this should also answer Tea's question, how did PM help HME during the TUS war: simple, they kept straight forward on their NAP and diden't hit us, we appreciated that and kept close and things started to grow. If Iconic had kept me updated clearly instead of blocking communication with everyone except Erik (Sorry Erik but this is a FACT) then things could've possibly gone another way. Even I, a very calm and lovable guy, will grow tired of having to babysit Iconic. You can ask Blaze how often she blocked communication with Alpha and you Zen Shadow, have witnessed how she dropped a PACT with HME while we had clearly agreed within the coalition to give a 4 days heads up. Which WE did when dropping the PACT with BL. Unfortunatly for BL your leadership diden't care about some people jumping on the attack wagon and bothered to stop them LIKE I DID. After this was clear to me we NOTIFIED your leadership we will hit back and several hours later BL jumped 2-3 of our players who were MIA/Inactive (thanks for taking out the simmers guys).

I hope this answers some question however I'm sure after not showing my head around her for a week there will be plenty of people just waiting to have a go at me. So feel free guys, I will read it and respond when I haven't gotten 15 Black List cities in revolt (I'm trying to say it might be a while).

I wil give some advice for all founders on the sinope plannet how to behave as a founder.

1. If a other founder contacts you u dont share that info with a founder outside your own alliance. You should have enough advisers to guide you.
If Angela merkel talks in private with mister Hollande the barbarian, that info is spoken with his ministers, not with mr Poetin.

2. If you are safed from beeing rimmed by a nextdoor founder neighber, you dont operate against this founder the same month unless you wish to be burned as a untrusted element.
I doubt i need to say names...

3. If you are pact and wish to take in enemies from your pactmember, dont complain about funny reactions. The road you had to follow overhere was asking your pactmember green light or end the pact and invite than the food from your pact.

4.Don't use names of founders to other founders that this person talked to you or even more xtreme
erik called me 1hour ago on my mobile
, unless there is another founder ingame called erik, i never gave my mobile number to anybody in this game, i dont mix RL and game LoL "except my RL name..." This only makes you look stupid and before you know people wil no longer see a founder but only a liar.

5. Never backstab it wil follow you into the next servers.

6. If you are a litle team nextdoor a big 1 , work close to them, become friends, and merge sooner than later, creating brother sisters and more academies and colonising in your nextdoor brother core ocean get you killed.

Last edited:

DeletedUser29916

4.Don't use names of founders to other founders that this person talked to you or even more xtreme
erik called me 1hour ago on my mobile
, unless there is another founder ingame called erik, i never gave my mobile number to anybody in this game, i dont mix RL and game LoL "except my RL name..." This only makes you look stupid and before you know people wil no longer see a founder but only a liar.

Wow some people really don't know how to take a joke.
Also Erik, I don't need your phone number I can just drive to your house if I ever need you, you know that :)

DeletedUser47953

Well Chill. I appreciate you giving me your side of the story. I apparently wasn't informed of all that was going on behind the scenes. Iconic didn't share too much info with the rank and file. As you know, I liked working with you previously when we were allies.

I'm not sure how everything is shaking out with Diplomacy after recent events. At this point, I am just going with the flow. I never worry much about the game. It is just silly pixels we spend a lot of time on if we play a lot. ;)

DeletedUser39822

Don't backpedal Zen. I liked you better when you were up on that pedestal quoting stats and condemning the backstabbers who were about to face your personal wrath and that of your unbreakable alliance. You almost had me believing. Keep the fire burning even while your leaders run....the words "honor" and "loyalty" get thrown around a lot in these threads. Wonder how that applies in this situation?

DeletedUser47953

Don't backpedal Zen. I liked you better when you were up on that pedestal quoting stats and condemning the backstabbers who were about to face your personal wrath and that of your unbreakable alliance. You almost had me believing. Keep the fire burning even while your leaders run....the words "honor" and "loyalty" get thrown around a lot in these threads. Wonder how that applies in this situation?
In my case, it really is what it is. I appreciate you liking my vitriolic statements, but honestly, the situation doesn't warrant that now. When we had leaders willing to go down in flames, I as a soldier was gung-ho. Now, like everyone else, just letting new leaders decide the course. Not backpedalling, from my perspective, the stats and what we were told told the tale. I'll just say I wasn't privy to the secret convos or what was agreed to behind the scenes. I've been an officer before and am happier as a soldier. It suits me now. ;)

DeletedUser48681

Care to say your ingame name?

Not really ....... but I fought against a lot of them to the end in Lamia when I was in Black Resistance. Then in a few other worlds where we were up against EN or whatever they chose to call themselves at the time and just couldnt be arsed anymore, so took a long break.

Ironically now I'm with the Barbs who I fought against long and hard in Lamia and who I trust and will be with to the bitter end whatever that end turns out to be. But I wont ever play again after here with all the the Inno are now introducing, gold trading etc

Normally I only sit here with pop corn and read the posts, I'm sure some clever psychologist could write several degrees on the words spoken and the forum rage it often engenders

DeletedUser

Lol
I have been in the same alliance with Aceswild too(as far as I remember it had the name Eviction Notice;)) and another of your leaders was also part of our alliance in Eubea;)

DeletedUser48572

@Mongol empire...everyone under the corny lame noob penguin empire...

not sure why you guys have been spelling me since i joined this server...but you are all clowns....total jokeville.

I haven't lost a single point daily since you started ..so waste your 200 players time and pay attention to me who has 20k points..a drifter just trying to survive in this cold cold world....

instead of the real wars going on...yeah that will win ..noobs..total noobs....noob juice in your face.