To all CS members!

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser

ppak hiya matey \o/

You're gonna like it in here... the game is, you make a joke about Erik or CS and guess how long before one of his birds/cheerleaders jump in a have a go at you about it.

Tea bag is the easiest and will prob post within next 10 mins..He's quite active in here which is strange because his actual game stats aren't much to brag about. ;)

DeletedUser22517

Lap dogs must earn their biscuits, simple as that.Tea city is the best lap dog i ever saw in my life, no one barks as much as him :)

DeletedUser22517

Erik, don`t worry i am not gonna post those revolts on 2 of your cities made by a player who only have 2 cities.Soon you not gonna have any problem with morale i promise you ;)

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Erik, don`t worry i am not gonna post those revolts on 2 of your cities made by a player who only have 2 cities.Soon you not gonna have any problem with morale i promise you ;)

lol, i dont overstack my cities with LTS, i get revolted and deff, you scream, are protected by morale factor and stil scream for long term suport.

and yes i dont worry when your morale is same s ours, we rimmed you ones so we can do it second time, but i fear while you have over 20 cities we have already build 7ww and u stay with your friends behind while we going for another epic win! somewhere else.

DeletedUser

Revolting is easy, it's just a matter of catching someone unaware. If you would've taken the cities while having only 2 cities yourself, that would've given you bragging rights! ;-)

DeletedUser29916

lol, i dont overstack my cities with LTS, i get revolted and deff, you scream, are protected by morale factor and stil scream for long term suport.

and yes i dont worry when your morale is same s ours, we rimmed you ones so we can do it second time, but i fear while you have over 20 cities we have already build 7ww and u stay with your friends behind while we going for another epic win! somewhere else.

So the big bad Erik is not going to retire like he has said? Or was that just another publicity stunt?

Cary on.

DeletedUser22517

You rimmed me once?Where and when?In your dreams?

DeletedUser22517

Blazoruski,shut up:D

I think we went over that?If you want to chat you can use that and find me on skype, maybe i can tell you some trick, how to defend proper because i think your alliance need proper defensive guides.Have in mind nothing is free in life, except biscuits, those are free for you ;)

DeletedUser22517

You will have that chance soon don`t worry :D If i ever lose a city from noob like you i am gonna quit grepo and you will get all the biscuits in the world :D

DeletedUser

So all Tea has to do is take a city and you'll leave Grepo,
Tea, get building your LS and ALU, you have a mission

DeletedUser

I am rebuilding of course, but I have preferences, as well as plans to follow.
Eh fungus fungus,you were used with Chad who fell in your trap;)

DeletedUser22517

I am rebuilding of course, but I have preferences, as well as plans to follow.
Eh fungus fungus,you were used with Chad who fell in your trap;)

By plans you mean what ever your master told you to do?If he say jump you ask how high, right?Nothing wrong with that i respect that :D , some people(in this case lap dogs) need to be guided.
Yes Chad was my enemy but he earned my respect, and also i bet i earned his.I did not need 1k players to hide, i only had 75 members in my team.
Btw i don`t tell my members how high to jump, i can only imagine what will happen if i ever told them that...My best guess is they gonna rim me in no time;)
You started all the cuddling in this world and now you are crying???Can you go more pathetic than this???You still have more than 1k members in your team, is that not enough???
You gonna fail my friend, and you gonna fail big time here and after this world you and your master will quit grepo and never gonna play this game again...mark my words

DeletedUser

So all Tea has to do is take a city and you'll leave Grepo,
Tea, get building your LS and ALU, you have a mission

This i'd like to see... i don't personally believe Tea bag is capable of taking a city off an active player in this world by himself 1 on 1. :p