To all CS members!

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser22517

You made no contribution to any victory on this server. You came long after foundations were cemented in stone.

Try joining a server from the start, sticking it out, then maybe you can claim a victory. Anyone can join a morale server a few weeks before WW hits and live off inactives.

Where and when did i say it is my contribution???When you gonna learn that this is team game and none can be "The Chosen One"?I am just pointing the facts about your "Cuddling Club"

DeletedUser41868

Mate...have you ever played EN ??... if yes where ?....if not, do you mind explaining why you are speaking cr@p about an alliance you havent even played...

Come on bro . . . quit dancing around the obvious. You and your boys cruised into Sinope with that Coming Soon name, which alluded to who was on the way, i.e. EN. Obviously you were scared to come into the world as EN, in case things went bad from the get go. Seeing as how this thing played out, your fears were ultimately well placed.

So, rather than dance around the semantics of it all (obviously I know the name of your original alliance in this world was Coming Soon), just gird up your loins and those of your EN buddies and come fight us on another server. Heck, you will probably get a crack at Mungus and some of his old friends as well.

Just a bit of advice to you though, the whole simming/cuddling coalition shenanigans probably will not work in the new world. So bring some actual fighters this time, lest you want an amplified repeat of your Sinope experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
We actually came into the as Boonerang (or something similar) Coming Soon came much later, so obviously you don't know the name of the original alliance :D

DeletedUser50592

And you will leaving Sinope busted, like this fellow (maybe friend of your mates Praehelios and Erik?):
merge.jpg

DeletedUser23413

Where are the names of 400 other people who spent their every single resource or favor drop and were betrayed, Ranga? Are they just slaves who do not need to count? :D Will those poor souls follow you in next world? Probably they will, because worshiping is happiness to them. :cool:

Ranga1

Strategos
Come on Leolis the Liar, everyone knows there can be only one team to win the world :D Maybe you can ask Inno to update the hall of fame if your that worried all these extra players. And isn't it 1k players we had with 20k cities? where did the other 600 go :D

DeletedUser23413

600 others were rimmed or ghosted before that :cool:

So, their role is just to work to make your top dogs' profiles beautiful? Are you proud that you are one of those 120? So be honest and ghost like Steve Johnson did :D He was actually very honest and realistic. "I am done, thanks for serving me. Now I am going to find new slaves" :D

Ranga1

Strategos
Gonna take a while for you guys to crown all those players who helped you, it will be what, another 6 lvl 10 fills to accommodate all those slaves who helped you? You wouldn't want to be a hypocrite would you :D actually no doubt you think you are different and they aren't your slaves, even though you doing the exact same thing, its different cos its you right? :D sure sounds legit :D

DeletedUser23413

Oh well we haven't bailed anyone helped us like you did. Such a big l0ser of you to show that award while people you betrayed throwing trash to you about that :D

Ranga1

Strategos
:D so why have we apparently bailed people up and you haven't? Double standard or you just talking cr.ap again? Living up to your name maybe and just flat out lying again it seems. I don't understand that last line though, Swedes have good English right? ahh it makes sense now, your just drunk :D better tell mungus to clear the spread glutes, Leolis is on the way!

I didn't show any award, was just showing fallen one who won :D if you guys were better you would have had your names etched into history

DeletedUser23413

Oh, we couldn't beat bunch of people who were no where when the cities were taken left and right but suddenly showed up and sent resources like they wouldn't have tomorrow. Lol, then they realized that they had nothing for themselves, only their bosses earned the awards because of their simming. Where are the crowns they were promised? People who were named in that page should be ashamed instead of proud.

DeletedUser

Ranga, doesn't it get old to repeat the same thing every server, just in 2 versions. when victor and get the crown you guys always did it with such dedication and is a whole lot of praising each other etc etc... And the rest were all just not good enough, but the times when get that far often have like half a server in that dedication. It's just very amusing to see when even that doesn't cut it, then all sudden inactivity and others forming coalitions in far greater nr's, then you always are the one seems injustice done to. fact of the matter just has it that you come in a server, have already before even get to taking your first whizz on the loo arranged pacts with 20 other alliances all with some your puppets in there just to see everything follows the ritual and then gold the out cities to be first to take, because have been around when a lot were not, pretty sad to see how then some seem not really up to getting too much heat, never seen guys popping off that quick in my lifem haha. Was more like was looking at a game of pacman. There are a few very good players you can always fall back on and even tho one finds himself the greatest that one I don't mean, there are far better ones like the Storr just for one to name dunno what happend to him tho long time haven't seen him. But you always need your safety in the nr's and selection is more about who just says ahm, oh preferably nothing and just follows and where stuff get's done in questionable ways (cause even 2 against 1 odds, sometimes need more persuasion even), that just act like they don't know. You blame the game for taking it's ways like this and that's how you try justify every that get's pulled, propaganda that get's made, spy's you even dare complain about those, haha. For an alliance that places them from start server that is hilarious but anyway it makes my point so good you guys complain.

When on the other hand don't get or loose upper hand stuff unravels, because fact is if you can't control the server, you pretty much have to rely on battle. When that takes place, stuff breaks there. Because you nor many of leaders in the EN click, really are good at battle, you pretty much keep distance. That's where the character of the alliance is then also by that set and made, it needs schemes, getting key players on inconvenient moments get a ban, cause use some dirt and some mod probably to get that done. It's so repetitive that it's illusive. To deny it you even would really make a joke openly so gladly do.

But when comes to putting soul into what you built that's where you loose when set with a few that have that sense of honer, integrity, and determination. Already you can't harbor too many those, because you cross a line, you got nothing to say. And that is the difference in the battle.. But the ones you hope not too many of are around or get to rim them fast enough are the ones that will always take you down. Because we enjoy getting pounded even if we at the time also get enough of beep beep, but the ones that just bang that through and not get all insecure loosing a few and go ghostie, that's the real fighter. Sadly there are some Ï knew used to be but maybe they just got tainted by the character and it weakens them. You claim victory's you didn't even really win maybe you should learn to loose a bit better and that would be your biggest victory yet. Till then I'll still be taking on ten yours and even if loose a city made them look foolish. But even when they get one I still congratulate and liked the battle, when one get's lost there often is like a grudge that carries on for a few servers, that is the alliances character and the propaganda machine working against you, like karma. Because to those that carry grudges defeat hurts ever more so sweat, and then is ghostie.

Learn to play this game with more integrity for a change and also give a on who you play against, maybe then you will have warriors and not need 2 to 4 times as many heads to get it done. And even more important, less uncalled for actions by some disrespecting everyone else that still does, feel fight. 1 may never just find owns what many have done a lot for to set up and some of you need to learn that, is why you can't have too many ones with a never give up mentality. You simply would not be leading, I sure as hell would relive you as well as your ace.. Shameless is one word for that, but again happened because that is the character of the alliance you build. Think about that..

DeletedUser

oh and for if preateek might remark, yes I shortly even was in what was supposed to be another big victory, just happens that there was some other group, and I really don't know anymore who or what the alliance was called. But they were munching most hotshots that in Edessa had 3/4 of the server to rim one alliance with think I had 30 members then where I was the great dictator and evil ruler over (funny enough only one left we all went down, the one that left even came back to go down with us, haha. dictators get abandoned the sec the mob realises he's done, like in EN;). Anyway on that server because I don't hold childish grudges what the hell joined and find myself surrounded with needy ones getting swatted like flies. While me and Fero, was my lady back then were holding up actually quite well and sniping and kicking back, just the rest seemed to be like, well to be polite a bit, playing on a level they didn't seem to handle well. Everything is always chummy when have 10 skype chats and have 10 times the amounts you can put up to anyone around you and have a big mouth even when get a few attacks back so go jump them with then 10 guys/gals with 10 fold cities and units. But you all go bonkers when get clouted and go all personal haha. Haven't you noticed that yet or are you just perpetually ignorant?

Ranga1

Strategos
@ leolis, is that what they teach you over there? to be ashamed of winning? Thats a new one :D You just keep repeating the same old lines, as you have said before, with no evidence you just talk propoganda, you are good at that though!

@ businix, im sorry, i tried to understand what you wrote i really did, but i couldnt, possible that im just slow, it is 3am here....

DeletedUser

Is all good take your time, I didn't demand you read it, have a rest, smoke a fag do your thing. If you still can't grasp it I sure as hell won't loose sleep over that. Haha am not your daddy eh, have my own kids. They do seem to get what I say mostly, mostly, dad is a bit of a odd one..
Soo how many hours you usually sleep?? haha.. Just kidding, wouldn't do that like I say I have some integrity.

DeletedUser23413

@ leolis, is that what they teach you over there? to be ashamed of winning? Thats a new one :D You just keep repeating the same old lines, as you have said before, with no evidence you just talk propoganda, you are good at that though!

You call it winning? Did you win any serious war? It was the simming award.
You should be ashamed about not being able to return the favor to people who worked the @$$ off for your awards. I bet you are asking them to work hard one more time :D. Can't wait to see them cry one more time either D

DeletedUser50592

I didn't show any award, was just showing fallen one who won :D if you guys were better you would have had your names etched into history

Yes, some of those people did won, an ultimate experience which players not to trust in the future - those nicks are together with yours there, does this fact really make you trustworthy as a part of the ex-Merge leadership?
There is no table for broken promises and betrayal of players who trusted you, but you would be surprised how long people can remember those things - after that smart leadership moves "Merge is no more" and most of the players returned to the "pre-Merge" alliances, which speaks for itself.
You can be proud of the signature on the table and to be a part of the winning alliance (not coalition like promised), i am just proud of my integrity as player and having much fun on this game world so far - nothing to be ashamed of, like a few of you. I think that you exactly know what i am writing about, so i will no more waste yours and my time - see you on the battlefield on some next game world if you keep your nick, mine is clean and will keep it...
Regards, fallen.one

DeletedUser

2 Businix

Are you a great-grandson of Marcel Proust? lol
Could you tell it again, but in-short?

DeletedUser48583

Oh, we couldn't beat bunch of people who were no where when the cities were taken left and right but suddenly showed up and sent resources like they wouldn't have tomorrow. Lol, then they realized that they had nothing for themselves, only their bosses earned the awards because of their simming. Where are the crowns they were promised? People who were named in that page should be ashamed instead of proud.

Im on that page Im proud of my name there, yeh we failed the crown but we still worked hard but not hard enough to bring the crown. As Frost mentioned before LoS's members wasnt promised we had a chance and taken it so any LoS name on that wall Im proud as wish all got a crown but at least some got something. To the rest of my team we tried and failed thats life nothing is that easy and handed to you.

Last edited by a moderator: