To all CS members!

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser

This i'd like to see... i don't personally believe Tea bag is capable of taking a city off an active player in this world by himself 1 on 1. :p

Ohh,this rare,so u can do you?I was hoping that graeme was going after one of m city's the other week,but just happened what i thinked.To scary to go versus very active players.

DeletedUser22517

Careful guys, fungus the boob made a threat!

I made a threat?No tool you made it when you started cuddling with entire world.Not all the players in this world are dumb as you think and not all of them wants to be slaves or lap dogs.You always complain we have only 1k members the others have 1001 members.Pathetic

DeletedUser

This i'd like to see... i don't personally believe Tea bag is capable of taking a city off an active player in this world by himself 1 on 1. :p

Wouldn't be one on one
Mungus would get his holy friends to stack his city
Oh no wait sorry I'm wrong
The great skilled player he is, suddenly from two cities or however many he has now, he could get 10k Dlu in both of them
And then if they were revolted he could build himself 3000 biremes to put in them during the 12 hour revolt
All on his own of course to make it a 1 on 1 fight

DeletedUser

I made a threat?No tool you made it when you started cuddling with entire world.Not all the players in this world are dumb as you think and not all of them wants to be slaves or lap dogs.You always complain we have only 1k members the others have 1001 members.Pathetic

Funfus,fungus,fungus!!! I can undestand why u are so upsed with CS,we rimmed you (maybe rimmed your entire alliance) and now you are doing a pit stop in autostrade and u are showng as your feet,your nice feet.But like i say,when Erik took your virginity does mean that u can come here and say all this BS here and CS.

DeletedUser22517

1 on 1 vs me?Don`t make me laugh, please

DeletedUser22517

Funfus,fungus,fungus!!! I can undestand why u are so upsed with CS,we rimmed you (maybe rimmed your entire alliance) and now you are doing a pit stop in autostrade and u are showng as your feet,your nice feet.But like i say,when Erik took your virginity does mean that u can come here and say all this BS here and CS.

Rimmed me?Is that what your master is saying?The way you attack i think there is better chance to be killed by lightning than to be rimmed by CS

DeletedUser22517

Wouldn't be one on one
Mungus would get his holy friends to stack his city
Oh no wait sorry I'm wrong
The great skilled player he is, suddenly from two cities or however many he has now, he could get 10k Dlu in both of them
And then if they were revolted he could build himself 3000 biremes to put in them during the 12 hour revolt
All on his own of course to make it a 1 on 1 fight

Wow, today all the lap dogs are out and barking laud.It is gonna be hard to decide who to give that biscuit.Those people were my enemies and i will fight against them again.I guess i earned their respect :)

DeletedUser

Continue monkey,I am being amused:D
You will earn a banana in the end:D
You promised fast growth and miracles,lol
Last time I checked I had a 47% morale vs you,and I am below the average of CS in points;)
Which means we have a morale of 40% against heavily stacked cities.
Told ya,find chad for your pathetic pokes;)
he is foolish enough to expect miracles from monkeys;)

DeletedUser

Rimmed me?Is that what your master is saying?The way you attack i think there is better chance to be killed by lightning than to be rimmed by CS

The way u say it it look's like u are giving to CS a hell of fight,i didnt even look when your citys are,and maybe never will,will take to much times.The way i see the fight i think is the best way to see it.Let me say this and if u dont like it than i think you are just a noob that come here to scream:

CS VS Holy's : I think Holy's are going well (in ocean 44) and that's all.I dont even call a fight this one,since they fight only the same guy's,same citys,after a 10 attempt to take a city they finally take it.They arent fighting with CS at all may i say and if anyone think in different way i may say that they dont see well SO GUYS PUT ON the GLASSES.

CS VS Fluff: This is a different war with operation from both alliance's and sometime we do well,sometime they do.With fluff's we have a front but with HOLY'S we are 2 ocean's away.Cant do an operation on them.

DeletedUser22517

Continue monkey,I am being amused:D
You will earn a banana in the end:D
You promised fast growth and miracles,lol
Last time I checked I had a 47% morale vs you,and I am below the average of CS in points;)
Which means we have a morale of 40% against heavily stacked cities.
Told ya,find chad for your pathetic pokes;)
he is foolish enough to expect miracles from monkeys;)

You checked, really?I can take cities in 44 and play safe from there but no i don`t want that i will only take in 65.And cities there are hard to find but i will don`t worry.Your morale is 48% and in reality that is not the right number, you know that don`t you?your heroes are on level 20 i bet, mine are not plus you have collected some rewards from some event(maybe i am wrong about this, i don`t know if there was some event).You can also use favor for adding plus % on your attacks, i can`t.So basically when i take one more big city in reality you will have more than decent morale to attack me and those from your alliance below your points number.

No biscuit for you today

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48406

mungusius you have to go through this world just like a duck on the lake from one side to the other and that's all ... mac mac take a biscuit lol :eek: :D

DeletedUser

Oh Great Monkey, congrats on your new hard win city from one if the founders of CS:d
You really are a tide turner:d
Such a fast growth on our flesh:d

DeletedUser36743

What is the big point that is being argued in this discussion? And what is your concern with my history with mungus in zac? His crew beat us in the WW race by 2 hours. That is getting raped to you? I think getting raped is when my crew took over 100 cities from Coming Soon alliances in one weekend op. That is raping. Hell, in zacynthus neither side was able to take that many cities from the other in 3 months time, since both were full of good players. On that note, mungus's TS crew was 10 times better than our adversaries in this world. zac was my second world and this world is my 3rd, so maybe I will change my tune if I stick with this game for years and play lots of worlds, but the EN/CS crew is mostly a bunch of scurrying simmers and gold whores. A few good players for sure, but mostly what I just described... and you Tea, are not in the good player group.

OAiufW6.png

Mate...have you ever played EN ??... if yes where ?....if not, do you mind explaining why you are speaking cr@p about an alliance you havent even played...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23413

Start my summer vacation and I maybe away from the banters here for a while. :cool:
Enjoy, everyone!

DeletedUser22517

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. We are supposed to be scared of you? Your name has no bearing to my team. The fact that you make it seem like it does is comical. All this talk of Eriks ego, at least he's put in his time. Won like 8 straight worlds. You won what, 1 server? A speed 1 at that? You are a nobody. And the fact Holy/Barbs/Fluffs inv you and stack your city is even further morale boost for our team that they will do anything they can to try to get a leg up. Your MM to our alliance just gave an even BIGGER morale boost lol. Invite more folks. Inv whoever you want. But in the end, when your unsuccessful, we can revisit this move and laugh that not even this could help.

Well you can read your own words now i am not gonna comment.

DeletedUser24285

Comings crown ROOM still can use a jester

Yes Erik -which Shakespearean fool do you do you empathise with. May I suggest "Malvolio" - a vain man who was tircked into making a fool of himself. But maybe no - perhaps you are more of a Don Giovanni (Mozart) - a completely arrogant man, who could not see his own failings and ended up burning in hell!

DeletedUser

Well you can read your own words now i am not gonna comment.

You made no contribution to any victory on this server. You came long after foundations were cemented in stone.

Try joining a server from the start, sticking it out, then maybe you can claim a victory. Anyone can join a morale server a few weeks before WW hits and live off inactives.