Project:Rising the Dead Externals...

DeletedUser36436

The thing is, most of those posting here will go within a week or so. The forums are quite intimidating for players.

DeletedUser27128

I don't think they can do much other than what is already happening.

DeletedUser40768

I don't think they can do much other than what is already happening.

We have know that for a long time :p Though Bond is right, Baudin can't send a message about it. It is up to us to get the forums active again.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well they can't have it as part of the tutorial as there is no way to give a reward for signing up as the game and forum as totally different. As for messages about it a fair number of the mass mails that are sent do include info on joining or signing up for the forum at the bottom of the message. Rich is pretty good about that.

DeletedUser31385

Well they can't have it as part of the tutorial as there is no way to give a reward for signing up as the game and forum as totally different. As for messages about it a fair number of the mass mails that are sent do include info on joining or signing up for the forum at the bottom of the message. Rich is pretty good about that.

Maybe have a notification in-game saying to join the forums. A bar at the top of the screen that you can remove by clicking the X.

DeletedUser30490

that would be nice,honestly i think we should do MM's again ;)
and here's something disturbing:
Active Members 666

DeletedUser40768

He hit the 2k posts milestone and now he doesn't have to spam as much. But oh damn the active member count is down to 360 here, just a week ago it was almost twice that. Gee pretty soon the active member count will be really accurate and that is scary :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31385

He hit the 2k posts milestone and now he doesn't have to spam as much. But oh damn the active member count is down to 360 here, just a week ago it was almost twice that. Gee pretty soon the active member count will be really accurate and that is scary :(

Don't worry. I advertise this forum in-game all the time. Someone told me this: "I never have and never will want a forum account."