Who wants a laugh

DeletedUser

. You have an alliance of useless players with you who have lied and cheated their way through this world. I wait with baited breath for anyone of you useless halfwits to try and take a city from me.
Just be thankful that you managed to get the members of MP and ZT that you did cause without them you would be the biggest pile of c**P any one has ever seen. Now get back to your sheep.

I thought the above was such a truism it called for it to be quoted...

DeletedUser48096

Lol Sir Cod back from the dead and back from VM..

And once again picking and choosing quotes that fit your narrative and perspective. You call us liars but yet the best you have to support this is quotes from someone who was working outside the will of the council (Nate), You even faked coms and sent them to TD members on wonder islands in an attempt to create discontent where there was none. You even acknowledged the comms were fake. I even demonstrated them as such. But yet again the best both yourself and Jonny have to support your claims is empty and hollow claims. Even Toblerone boy who apparently is a "King of Grepo" is left to making laughable statements and in the grand tradition of Apoc PnP....... Not bothering to support any of them...

So Iam left wondering, What do you have now? Another hollow claim perhaps? More fallacious quotes you have mined and misrepresented?.. Give us your worst Cod...

Oh and If Apoc didnt already know.... Snooze and you lose... It appears as if somebody has lost their Artemisia city and its cave.... hahahaha...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

image.png

And once again picking and choosing quotes that fit your narrative and perspective.

Ahhh GGN, still trying to censor which posts we quote when they don't fit the odious cult of personality and the misdeeds its fetid tendrils created.

I understand this kind of attitude is standard for you? Does TD still ban it's players from attacking when they disagree with leadership? o_O

Bad me for thinking that the only two narotic souls on the externals were Jamo and The Fish.

Now three of us are "narotic"!? Pray tell, what does this mystical GM neoligism actually mean?

The GM

Phrourach
Still no answer to my question GM.

Funny, thought I asked you a question first, which I have repeated many times to save you from mental burnout. As of yet, still no reply?

Wow isn't this great, Sir Cod has risen again from the ashes. It's like a who's who of completely incompetant leaders reuniting. Just need Archi to make his appearance?

DeletedUser

Thanks for that grey rep GM but signing my IGN is blasphemous. Pretending to be one so exalted is a heinous crime against the Grep Gods :D
For your amusement:

Thread: Who wants a laugh
"What a load of complete rubbish. Filth, bile and dribble yet again puppet boy, snivel, chortle. ~SC"

=========

... I fear another congratulations may soon be in order. *kicks a can down the street in a huff*

DeletedUser

You wanted to know which active cities i took. You could have just looked at my Grepo Stats.

45 03 Gluttony from mad d in Alexandros Ho Megas
45 04 Greed from hubertus420 in The Fighters Alliance
34 01 AKFailedAgain from walkerer in *Revolution*
45 08 Fraud from zarthra in ATLANTIS-LEMORIA
11.mightyMouseskama from Notify in The Terran Empire
45 06 Heresy from Edwardium1937 in WRECKLESS Inc
bingobangobongo from Darko The General in WRECKLESS Inc
PESWAR from SMEVSPIKESU in WRECKLESS Inc
45 10 Asmodeus from Makinusweat in WRECKLESS Inc
LEGRIED64 from IDATEN in *Revolution*
Ak42049 from desiree.d in *Revolution*
AVIRICE from Aaron.ack in Transient Drifters
BeaverFever from desiree.d in *Revolution*
56 02 Hellsing from kamwei in Macedonian Phalanx
56 03 A A.D from domb03 in Macedonian Phalanx
45 16 The GM 1 Only from Denzjon in Nikola Tesla
56 04 Tartarus from rbizjak in Macedonian Phalanx
45 20 Belphegor from Denzjon in Nikola Tesla
66 01 DAVOS from monoci in Macedonian Phalanx
45 21 Appollonia from hannahwarriorprincess in Olympia Legacy
55 02 No Hope from KingKevWIns he was with you at the time. Your support was really late
45 24 sinchaa94 from kledi81 was Pand at the time
First-Tee from kledi81 was Pand at the time.
Blue paint 08 from HorzesAzz in Transient Drifters. Active enough to attack me.

Plus
45 05 Wrath from Fakta - Wasn't in an alliance so no real battle.
45 42 NoNap from itsnaptime99 in Transient Drifters not active but someone didn't want me taking this city.
82a349a45770088cca0868c0d013a0b5.png

In total 26 cities.

Now it's your turn GM

DeletedUser48096

Ahhh GGN, still trying to censor which posts we quote when they don't fit the odious cult of personality and the misdeeds its fetid tendrils created.

Really your back for two minutes and you think Iam trying to censor posts?.. All Iam doing is calling people out for making either homophobic or racial slurs, Iam not a forum mod and I have no real power here so if you are censored its because it was deemed as such by either the grepo gods or grepo rules. Not by me Sir Cod... Although either way I see your trying to play the innocent victim card..

I understand this kind of attitude is standard for you? Does TD still ban it's players from attacking when they disagree with leadership? o_O

Disagreeing? You know full well why we banned Blag from attacking, and you also know it had nothing to do with disagreeing with leadership. So I guess you aren't going to bring anything original to this little party.. Shouldnt really come as a surprise honestly...

DeletedUser48096

Jonny, You might think that you can throw these names out safely under the knowledge that they cannot be fact checked. Now Iam happy to grant you those who are still active, (KKW, Hannah, Kledi (x2) and Kamwei) and I will be willing to grant you Edwardium and he was in WI at the time of conquest and later joined TD so that one I will also give you, But the rest?

Now again you most likely assume that these cannot be fact checked...Jonny B Wrong....

Aaron.ack
Link
Clearly inactive when he lost a load of cities

IDATEN
Link
Maybe an Op Target? Maybe inactive.. Most likely inactive

desiree.d
Link
Lost a city to AK, then you the next day. Most likely inactive.
Most likely inactive

Makinusweat
SMEVSPIKESU
https://grepolis.potusek.eu/player/en72/4667318
Was definetly inactive after you took his city. Question is was he before?

Darko The General
https://grepolis.potusek.eu/player/en72/4677474

Again definetly inactive after you took his city.

Denzjon
https://grepolis.potusek.eu/player/en72/4788627

Possibly an Op, Possibly inactive..

domb03
https://grepolis.potusek.eu/player/en72/475692

I note he was booted from MP the following day.. Most likely for inactivity..

rbizjak
https://grepolis.potusek.eu/player/en72/4695663
Inactive and booted from MP just after you took the city.

monoci
King Krule
HorzesAzz

https://grepolis.potusek.eu/player/en72/4667817

Lost a couple of cities internally before you took a city off him... Inactive...

so thats 12 we can knock off Jonnys claim... :p

The GM

Phrourach
Thanks for that grey rep GM but signing my IGN is blasphemous.

Just returning serve to your attempt of plagiarising GGN "AGAIN" dear Cod.

"Thread: Who wants a laugh
Lol Jamo has you dancing like always GM unlucky Jamo and Cod are Grep Kings ~ GGN"

Thabks for the -rep once again. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Really your back for two minutes and you think Iam trying to censor posts?.. All Iam doing is calling people out for making either homophobic or racial slurs..

Wow, I am shocked at the depths you will sink to. Implying I am guilty of "homophobic or racial slurs" to justify your censorship of my posts, simply because they don't fit your agenda. I keep things game related - I have never done anything like that on the forum.

You missrepresent the context of my post, then attack your misrepresentation as it's convenient for you to do so. It's clear I was saying you were trying to censor my posts, in particular which quotes I could use - below is the quote I used to contextualise your censorship in my original comment:

And once again picking and choosing quotes that fit your narrative and perspective.

So we can only assume this mud slinging is a deliberate attempt to scare me, the loveable Codfish, away from the forum :p

You know full well why we banned Blag from attacking

Why is it that TD leadership call him "Lord Cardigan"? In messages they keep referring to him as that. Does it have something to do with the attack ban you gave him? It doesn't sound like a nice way to talk about your own player...

DeletedUser

Firstly where did you get King Krule from. He's not on my list.

Aaron.ack - An op target and was active when we started on him.

IDATEN - Active. Me and Space Girl attacked him one morning and took 2 of his cities. He sent attacks at us so was 100% active. Ask her she might remember.

desiree.d - Never lost a city to AK. Lost 2 to me then gave up. Try reading it right.

Makinusweat - 100% active. Cocky idiot who thought he was too good to be rimmed. Got support from TD members when we were told he wouldn't and handed his last city off to Aaron.ack. He took a city 4 days before we started on him

SMEVSPIKESU and Darko The General were active. Your alliance invited who you wanted from WRECKLESS Inc and left the smaller players to fend for themselves. Not very nice of you.

Denzjon - Told IB he was leaving and that he could take a city if he wanted one. When IB's attack landed the city was stacked. So we attacked him.

domb03 - Was an op

rbizjak - MP crybaby. Left because he lost 3 cities. Was defended by MP to try and stop us taking all the cities

monoci - Was in VM and lost a city to Spaekhugger the day they came back. Decided they were leaving and started to hand his/her cities over to MP. I nearly forgot to send a CS because i was attacking misuzulu at the same time.

HorzesAzz was 100% active when i took his city. He even posted in your forum something about a spy. He wanted to know how we knew he was finishing. We didn't until a city i had in revolt got taken by one of TD. It was his own fault. If he hadn't attacked me i wouldn't have put 2 of his cities in revolt and most likely wouldn't have noticed so early that he was handing his cities over to you. It was down to him that O45 got filled with filth. Never has a player had a more appropiate name.

Now can we see GM's list please.

The GM

Phrourach
. Now can we see GM's list please.

Just out Johnny, gettting a fitting for my new crown. You see I don't want it to fall off my head so needs a bit of an adjustment and they were kind enough to offer some free engraving.

You may be able to help to me with my insignia;
"Johnny, people like you make this more rewarding" or
"This is for you Jonny" or how about
"F##k you Jonny, you bitter old fool!"

Oh my God, you have finally sent an attack at me!!!!!!! What shalst thee do.....

Last edited:

DeletedUser48096

Jonny, You didnt actually click on any of those links did you? you can view those players conquest records.

Aaron.ack is clearly inactive as he had lost multiple cities both to enemies and internally before you even got near him and even now I suspect you are purely trying to rationalize whats infront of you.

But that aside this really matters very little now doesn't it..

You have already proven yourself a pathetic individual, You had a golden oppotunity to do an honourable thing and you blew it, Like everything else it appears... Your MM you sent out to TD members today congratualting various former members of ZT and some of the expendables but refusing to go the whole way and congratulate all other members of TD was a real classy move there Jonny, Real classy indeed.... Do I really need to repeat what Kingkev said about you and your display of class? ... Actually better not since Children (Or at least adults who seem to have the mental maturity of children) appear to be present.

DeletedUser

Hey GGN, give jonny a break. It's very hard for him to accept his mistakes so for him to congratulate anyone is a huge step in the right direction.

Keep up the hard work jonny, we're proud of you for trying. Maybe one day you will be good enough to be part of a winning team ;)

DeletedUser

It was once said that TD may win and I'd have to eat humble pie. My response stands: I like all kinds of pie! :D

Congratulations TD... *starts to have Gollum like wretches*

We are such good sports we have sent over some precious metals to your Jewelers and Precious Stone and Metal Workers.
We heard the GM was having his virtual head sized for a crown and knew it'd be no easy task to precure the necessary quantity of materials. :D

^^My last quip is tongue in cheek...

DeletedUser

Checked all the links like this one that says AK took one of his cities first. Oh hang on no it doesn't.

b6fcfc64923c892adefa22ad3e1e6e4f.png

I'm starting to think that you may also be another one of the TD simmers. Just checked and your not much better are you.

Those crowns you get should state the Sim King and Queen of Hermonassa. How sweet.

And you can tell Kingkev to go take a flying you know what out of a very high window. He deserves to be with the rest of the low life pond scum that is TD. He is nearly as useless as the pair of you put together. God knows how many times he has tried to take a city off me and every time we had the same outcome. He failed.

DeletedUser

Oh look at the attacking BP you gained over the last week GGN. You must have really laid into us yesterday.

ae20e90b2e93c898d34a5e38b756b451.png

The GM

Phrourach
Those crowns you get should state the Sim King and Queen of Hermonassa. How sweet.

Well that is the funniest thing you have ever written here Johnny. How is it then that we both have more ABP's than you? You have had more cities than me this entire game yet I have so many more attacking points? You claimed I wasn't part of the latest Op's on your pathetic group so I pm'd you a couple of my attacks and even asked you to look at everytime we have done an op on you to look at my ABP's (no reply as usual when he is wrong).

See unlike you who is the most selfish player in the game, we work as a team, hence why we have won so easily. If you actually were any use to your team you would of had support in their cities when needed most and wouldn't have to make such baseless accusations.

And you can tell Kingkev to go take a flying you know what out of a very high window. He deserves to be with the rest of the low life pond scum that is TD.

Winners you mean? I have to agree with you here, he does belong with us. Why would anyone want to be associated with you, you pal are truly pathetic! Even your own team agrees with me on this.

DeletedUser

You mean those attacking bp points are wrong. Those Grepo Stats people keep messing your stats up. They must hate you more then me.

Yes we know you fought long and hard for every inactive city you took and we know that GGN was probably the most prolific attacker over the last 2 days. Those points prove it.

Got a better idea why not have dumb and dumber put onto those crowns. The only problem would be the arguments over who was the dumbest. Funny how so many of the ex-ZT and the expendables replied to my message saying thanks. They know the truth and are happy to admit it. The TD members on the other hand seem to have gotten very upset. Just like you pair of numpties.

The GM

Phrourach
You mean those attacking bp points are wrong. Those Grepo Stats people keep messing your stats up. They must hate you more then me.

Jonny_The_Turd.png

No, they don't lie, just take a look. Can you lie and squirm your way out of the facts again. I don't think anyone could be hated more than you, could they? I never never come across anyone as bitter and un-sportsmanlike than you John. You should be ashamed with yourself.

Yes we know you fought long and hard for every inactive city you took

Clearly it is you who has been taking inactives, as proven over and over again with your inflated score that keeps getting brought down. How could you have so many cities and so few ABP's? Well that is clear;
1. Not many points in taking inactives is there? Clear the city once and you face no more challenges.
2. It proves what a selfish, "me me I" player you really are. Maybe if you helped your teammates out a little more ZT might have lasted a little longer than what it did. Then again, you were the leader (say no more). Its no wonder there were so many ex-ZT's that left you way before they were forced, couldn't stand you.

The TD members on the other hand seem to have gotten very upset

Gotten? Is that even a word? I am surprised a miserable old git like you from England would lower yourself even more by speaking in a foreign language? Why would we be upset? We will all have crowns and what will you be left with? Just your inflated self worth which we have proven time and time again is not worth much more than a pile of faeces. Admit defeat John, it will help with the healing process.

Last edited: