Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser40768

Honorable Mentions

29). Impact - Appear they had their top players poached by Just The Tip. Many though, decided not to tuck tail, and decided to stay and fight. Although they appear to be down and out, they still have many players fighting it out, and a lot of slots. I think they would bring a unique opportunity to an alliance for a merge. For their gall to stand and fight, and not run, they land here!

Yeah I am proud of everyone who stayed. Could have done much more against JTT if more stayed, though most of the guys who left didn't really surprise me as they had a quitter and give up mentality. It's good they left though, better for them to give headaches with their fear of fighting wars to someone else.

Its called the EN effect..

Already Written in Blood too scared to actually fight so decide to cuddle EN and just sit back and watch as they take cities in their ocean.

Seriously, what sort of alliance just watches while the number 1 alliance walks into their ocean, takes cities where the hell they like, and just accepts it because they are picking up a few dregs. Two months down the line WIB will be wondering why they are getting rimmed, of course, by then leadership will have taken up the offer of a place in EN so they wont care.

What sort of NAP agreement even is that. "En agree not to attack WIB but in return will take cities where the hell they like in their ocean".. Great deal you got there

This is why EN Win worlds, because other alliances are just stupid.

They were also silly enough to accept the JTT Ultimatum of moving from Ocean 45 too lol

DeletedUser

Yet again the TOP12 discussion tab turns into an EN witch hunt. I at least tried to stay on topic with the TOP12's but its appears its that time of the month for a select few. All of which only sing this song because they stood up against EN and failed. Miserably.

....but carry on children.

Continue to share your wisdom of how we have 20 academies spread strategically throughout the world. Share with us your Diplomatic Expertise on how YOU would lead these alliances if you were at the helm. (As the voice in the back of my mind shouts, "Then why aren't you a Diplo?" "Why aren't you leading one of these top alliances?" "WHY are such GRADE A strategists pitching What ifs to deaf ears on the externals?")

I wonder what they will come up with next?!?!

DeletedUser

Yet again the TOP12 discussion tab turns into an EN witch hunt. I at least tried to stay on topic with the TOP12's but its appears its that time of the month for a select few. All of which only sing this song because they stood up against EN and failed. Miserably.

Continue to share your wisdom of how we have 20 academies spread strategically throughout the world. Share with us your Diplomatic Expertise on how YOU would lead these alliances if you were at the helm. (As the voice in the back of my mind shouts, "Then why aren't you a Diplo?" "Why aren't you leading one of these top alliances?" "WHY are such GRADE A strategists pitching What ifs to deaf ears on the externals?")

I wonder what they will come up with next?!?!

Well said,
If you want EN gone, beat them, simple
At least it sounds simple lol

DeletedUser30490

From what i hear JTT is a wing of EN's :eek:
Just pretending again like ialysos till it's time

DeletedUser

Nailed it. I heard EN members are all shark attack survivors. I also have heard that they are responsible for the BP Oil spill, and were the real one's behind 9/11 ...

DeletedUser

Nailed it. I heard EN members are all shark attack survivors. I also have heard that they are responsible for the BP Oil spill, and were the real one's behind 9/11 ...

And they are behind global warming, don't forget that!

And no, it really isn't.

DeletedUser30490

yeah well we shall see in due time of course
so no worries
whoever that -repped me xD
that's the first time i spoke of EN in a lot more than 5 minutes:p

DeletedUser50502

Quality over Quantity looks good atm, Ash Itaka is a great player, he was a leader of my old alliance War Inc. before it imploded, and isn't Zarun an admin on the forums? But anyway they look very good, I think they'll be in the top 5 soon if they keep it up

DeletedUser

All of which only sing this song because they stood up against EN and failed. Miserably.

I could be wrong But in Sinope.. The Fluffs have actually taken more EN cities then EN have taken Fluffs..so i'd say we won that war..ok You've suffocated the world and made so many alliances have to join each other to compete with your world wide merges now.

I can't see you winning WW either (i could be wrong as i hear you have around 50 alliances swapping in/out with favor/resources..i just feel it's a shame that this game we love has been ruined by Gold whores and alliances who are to scared to go it alone and to scared to lose as it may harm their elite reputation.

DeletedUser50502

i just feel it's a shame that this game we love has been ruined by Gold whores and alliances who are to scared to go it alone and to scared to lose as it may harm their elite reputation.

Amen
Couldn't have said it better myself

DeletedUser42857

#

except we werent actually talking about EN, we were talking about impact and Jtt.

Wassup Prae, did we have more than a page without someone talking about EN.. best put a stop to that and bring em up again quick...

DeletedUser

well seeing as you asked us to bring it back Dim.

I witnessed the thought process behind thinking EN just mass owned servers and I've seen the rebuttal from GoS in Sparta. They tried the same tactic of just having 5 branches plus however many other alliances supporting in the fight against the reduced EN plus some others version that was Infamous/wheel and they failed miserably. I also saw it in Ilaysos - over 15 alliances were pacted together to 'fight the EN 4 [3EN plus pasty]' and they also failed to even dent any cities or claim back their own islands.
The reason it doesn't work is because the recruitment and diplo behind EN is far more stringent, thought out and cutthroat. The GoS strategy was correct in theory but led to a bunch of simmers who did nothing but wait it out in the hopes that WW would lead them to a crown - leaving any attackers or key players they had managed to merge into them leaving, ghosting or just joining in with the simming. Ilaysos left no management, no key direction and a bunch of people who just wanted to fight while everyone else moved on.

The strategy against EN is to fight fire with fire - if you're not willing to manage an alliance with full strength and only recruit those who can actually fight and you're capable of building loyalty you'll lose all day long. I think this server is the most interesting I've seen yet because it's brought together all those big fighters against EN - the next step is to actually fight EN, not continue bickering amongst yourselves like every other server then complain when you fell down because EN came knocking on your door and you were too busy arguing with someone else to bother fighting back.

The top 12 has some insane players in it along with the top 100 players/fighters- it's not dominated by any 1 alliance at the moment and that means that it's not just 'the gold whores' winning their way through [although I can already see those olympic games builders striding up the list] - clear strategy and a strong backing is the way to win worlds - not p*** poor management confused with a god complex and a thought that EN only win because they use gold and buy submission from other alliances.

DeletedUser21287

I haven't played for a couple of years now and the last alliance I remember being in was EN though most may not remember me as I joined late on then the world was won. 2 years on I still see the same players, I remember 30-40 of them, all highly respected. Respect built though years of gaming but most importantly working together as a team. If any of you have had the honour of playing with these guys you will understand the effort they all put in. I cannot comment on the top 10 as most seem to be sister alliances of one or the other but I do recognise some from JTT (again respected players).
So they use gold, some more than others - is that such a big deal? Should we ban them? Do we kick Chelsea or Man City out the football league or any other team that has a rich investor? At the end of the day you do not know these players personally, this may well be their hobby just as others buy a season ticket, map packs for COD, buying collections etc.... this is their thing so let them be. If you don't like it leave or even better stay and give them a fight, who knows they may even come to respect you but they won't respect you sitting on here whinging about them. I have been in O55 since the start and now in my 5th alliance, all previous 4 dissolving without a word to the rest or leaders moving on to what they perceive as a bigger, better alliance with the ultimate objective of defying EN. There are so many changed in 55 ANY organised alliance could sweep us aside regardless of how much gold they spend. So although I cannot comment on most of the top 10 I hope in several months time I am sat here looking at EN, JTT, Average Joes, QoQ and WIB as they all seem to be around from the start.

good luck all :)

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
I could be wrong But in Sinope.. The Fluffs have actually taken more EN cities then EN have taken Fluffs..so i'd say we won that war..ok You've suffocated the world and made so many alliances have to join each other to compete with your world wide merges now.

I can't see you winning WW either (i could be wrong as i hear you have around 50 alliances swapping in/out with favor/resources..i just feel it's a shame that this game we love has been ruined by Gold whores and alliances who are to scared to go it alone and to scared to lose as it may harm their elite reputation.

1. EN does not play at Sinope.
2. EN = Kronnoss (emperor) , Weasy, Prt50, and many others.
3. Sinope team called The merge, and before Comings, and Founder is me (ErikWijmeersch and other non-EN members.
4. Fluffers + Goths + Hollies has EN members, can i say i winning or fighting EN @ Sinope!
5. Comings and The Merge opped (opping) everything except Fluffers, why would we opp Fluffers at their ocean, we dont need to enter that ocean.
6. 1 to 6 i thougth after 6 years playing pople whould know by now how to play the game tacticly and not only blind looking numbers.
7. World 84 has a team what is eviction notice, world 84 is not sinope...