Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser20948

msmbdt.jpg

DeletedUser36743

l l o l l :) ahh so EN is doing what they do and recruiting all the gold using P U S S I E S as always huh :D lol.. come on w t f!! at the end will mark your self legends and say you won? :D half you are evicted from your houses and divorced and/or got money and paying inno staff salaries.. get some fresh air and spend time with your families instead of sitting in front of a comp thinking you the s#!T before you die :D GL everyone.. come and rim me or try ;)

Ouchie.. u seem to have got it in the wrong place.... did it hurt ?

DeletedUser24945

nag nag nag , es , you'r all off topic , gimma a good top 12 !

DeletedUser40768

Change the game maybe? There are few quite amusing ones that dont include fighting..Should find them suited

Completely unrelated but that font color makes things really easy to read. Don't understand this quote, I wanted to fight with a group of people I considered friends at the time and then I look around and I am one of like 10 people left lol So at that point my interest in this world was gone as all the Op plans and arrangements that were made couldn't be put through when the team vanished saved for a couple of guys.

Fair enough, I'm such a liar..Please Grepo community, have mercy in your souls and forgive me for misleading you..Joseph never sent an attack my way. Reason? Well prolly quote #1 explains..

I don't get your point. You make it seem like your city was so much more important than the other AR cities we took. Your cities significance was the same as any other city in 45 and that is why you never came close to losing your city here. Not to mention your city was pretty small for a long time, like the size of mine now or a little smaller and I don't even build buildings here anymore. Point being is that you probably weren't very active or didn't have enough troops to stop any nukes closely timed with a CS.

Not saying you didn't do something good not to lose a city but it is hard to see from this world what your defense and sniping skills were like. Out of curiosity which players attacked you, maybe they were the same ones who sent terrible CS and revolt attacks at me lol

Ok maybe 3...4-5 tops...I could swear there were no more than 6 or 7.. Here, let 8 be my final offer..9?! What?! Jesus...Ok 9 but under one condition, I Joseph never attacked you...I have a rep to worry about :)))

You would have to show me battle reports for me to believe that. Your city was never heavily targeted by the group, it wasn't one of those cities where we had threads with people trying to take on a consistent basis or I would know as I was the one who spent time archiving most of those threads lol

I'm definetly not the same badass-top grepo legend like yourself

Never said that so not sure why you did. I would never say that about myself unless I was joking around.

Of course a chance for me to underline that you suck but that is entirely different thing. By you I of course mean you, Druvi.. You know, the talking part of the band. I'm not entering into debate of who joined who, which top players, bla bla bla.. at the end of the day of course they ran away from you, who wouldnt right?I'm out, there are players left ingame on both sides, of course they'll fight (please dont be confused, this is a war game), maybe they'll become friends, maybe they'll pact, maybe one will rim the other,maybe one will quit, God knows...

The talking part of the band, the only ones that acted correctly and respectfully throughout the whole JTT-Impact exodus, NAP dropping, and the "war" :D You want to know something. Druvi, Shrefty and I could have been in JTT like The Grim Rimmer did. They had a merge proposal for us and the top 10, we wanted 30 spots for 60 or so players and well they didn't want anything else besides top 10 and council. What did they do after they refused to negotiate with us? They took in more than 30 that is what they did, so why didn't they take the merge. It would have been easier for them as it would have been more organized and guys would have joined sooner than most of them did. I mean Shrefty, Druvi and I could have ditched everyone and just taken the top 10 with us and destroyed the rest of the guys. Considering the loyalty of most of the guys outside the top 10 maybe that is what we should have done from the beginning.

Just know that most of those guys will try to get into EN once they are in 45 and can start attacking JTT more. Probably with the same excuses too. Not exactly guys who will fight to the end, with a few exceptions in there.

Wow, this is.. this is some 4th dimension quantum logic right here.. So I say you;re clueless and that is a wrong assumption because I cant possibly know what I think.. But you think that me thinking you are clueless is wrong..therefore you conclude that your thoughts are "the truth" and that is of course ok.. system overload here, gotta reset myself

Quantum logic, what? :D I said calling people clueless is what people like to say to opponents to try and put them down. In these situations it is just funny as we have done a good job proving JTT wrong when they try to make a fairy tale up about what really happened. So it seems most of them are more clueless than the Impact guys, they just have more people on the forum so they can influence peoples' perception more than me and Druvi can.

You lost yours, it's easy for you to say big deal...I'm not used to that. :)

I didn't want my cities at that point, if I did I could have stopped both CS attempts from landing. But to see all those "friends and teammates" walk out from what would have been a fun fight was very disappointing and it really convinced me that this wasn't the fighting game that I first started playing. Only reason I play now is to see what those people did who left. I see some aren't in JTT, some ghosted, some got internalized and some aren't growing. Some are still playing but it is interesting to see how many people quit after leaving Impact. Guess they weren't pleased with their decisions.

Seriously good luck quitting, most people who do find themselves back in the game again it seems like lol

DeletedUser24945

well a lot of nagging going on , as always !!! anny players here for a decent top 12

DeletedUser

l l o l l :) ahh so EN is doing what they do and recruiting all the gold using P U S S I E S as always huh :D lol.. come on w t f!! at the end will mark your self legends and say you won? :D half you are evicted from your houses and divorced and/or got money and paying inno staff salaries.. get some fresh air and spend time with your families instead of sitting in front of a comp thinking you the s#!T before you die :D GL everyone.. come and rim me or try ;)

Wasn't aware you thought so highly of me Blaze :)

Kurbads.

Phrourach

come on mate.. i din't spend a single cent in this world and i have ~10k gold selling res for gold.. you just need to be more active like old days or blame yourself... noone care about other RL stuff... stop this bs. EN are the best here without gold, it's a proven fact.

DeletedUser38465

Even if I was neutral on this world, I have a good feeling EN will win. Quality over Quantity is one to watch though.

Best contenders.

DeletedUser

Top 12 Sink or Swim

1 & 2 - Eviction Notice - This is the 2nd world ive played with these guys and they do NOT disappoint. Excellent teamwork, solid leadership, extremely active players. Yes.....some of us like me love gold....get over it!! SWIM BABY!!!

3 - Just the Tip - Perfect name for the "head" (giggle) of this multi-alliance empire. Winners of Nysa. Played against them there. VERY active and VERY experienced. Solid top to bottom. A 100% for sure contender for the crown here. SWIM

4 - Written in Blood - What up Uncle B!! lol Another solid multi-alliance empire. Has some of the most veteran players in this game. Some that can be tracked cleeeaaar back to the beginning of grepolis. Plenty of experience. Plenty of active players. I know alot of these guys as well. (Yes ole blitz is an alliance whore and has been around the block lol). These guys are also in the race for the crown. SWIM

5 - Quality over Quanity - Here is a VERY interesting group. These guys are the grepolis rebels. The few and the proud. Still fighting for the old ways of greppo before MRA's started becoming popular. Nothing at all wrong with that either. Go ahead and try to attack these guys and see what happens to you. DO NOT let their size fool you!! They will flat put a butt woopin on you if you don't come correct. SWIM

6 & 7 - Refer to Written in Blood (4) SWIM

8 - Black Templars - Forgive me but this is a group I don't really know well personally. They hold a solid rank in overall points and #7 fighting alliance. I believe White Templars is their sister. So there is a little size to them as well. If they are smart with diplomacy and how they move as an alliance city placement wise they will last to the wonders. Not sure if they plan to merger or do their own thing. Gonna give them a FLOAT till I do some more research on these guys.

9 - Inglorious Basterds - 2 alliances. Both Food for EN. And they are delicious. SINK BABY!!!

10 - Average Joes - Better at defending than IB, but ultimately in the wrong place at the wrong time. SINK!

11 - The Shaft - Part of JTT Refer to (3) above. SWIM

12 - The Hammer - Good lil alliance actually. These guys will surprise you as well if you don't come at them correct. Not as well known as all you other legends, but perhaps they make a name for themselves here?? Hmmmm Let's go with FLOAT till we see more.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

12 - The Hammer - Good lil alliance actually. These guys will surprise you as well if you don't come at them correct. Not as well known as all you other legends, but perhaps they make a name for themselves here?? Hmmmm Let's go with FLOAT till we see more.

Hammer will do what they always do, hide a bit, suck up to Kron, erik and co, and eventually at some point down the line, merge.

DeletedUser

As a member of Dragon Hunters and being at war with the Hammer, I think they play a little too defensively. Although I haven't actually seen any action with them yet because I'm on Day 10 of this world ;)

DeletedUser

I guess I'll try my hand at this. I frankly don't know a whole lot about any of these alliances, but I'll go based on what I've been able to pick up about them.

1. Eviction Notice: SWIM I don't think there is a whole lot that can be said about them that hasn't been said already. Love 'em or hate 'em, the world is theirs to lose.

2. Eviction-Notice: See 1.

3. Just the Tip: SWIM One of the alliances I don't know much about, from what I can tell, they seem solid. A roster that talented seems unlikely to fall apart unless something dramatic happens.

4. Quality over Quantity: SWIM Mine, and probably a lot of other people's sweetheart pick to win the world, they have the best points average of all alliances, clearing EN by nearly 20k. They are very talented, and in a good, relatively safe spot on the map, the only concern I have is if their size (or lack of it) will hamper them in the long run.

5. Written In Blood: SWIM I've been exposed to the Bloods quite a bit already, and as much as I personally dislike them, I have to give them props. The 'main alliance' is currently number 2 in ABP, which is quite a feat, and they have everyone in their area staggered and on the ropes.

6. Blood Frenzy: See 5.

7. Black Templars: SINK The first alliance on the list that I can definitively say are going after the Bloods (I think JtT might be, but I'm not sure,) it hurts me to say that they will sink. They do have some impressive players, but I think the Bloods will ultimately cut 'em down.

8. Blood Thirsty: See 5.

9. Average Joes: SINK I don't know a whole lot about these guys, but based on where they are positioned, I don't think there is enough room on the server for these guys to make their mark. I could be wrong, but I don't think Average Joes will defy the odds here.

10. The Shaft: See 3. Are we talking about a spear or something else here?

11. The Hammer: SINK They aren't awful, but much like the Joes, I have major concerns about where their core is. And unlike the Joes, they don't sit atop a core ocean for the time being.

12. White Templars: See 7

*Bonus*
Since there are so many family alliances, I'm going down to the top 15.

13. Return of the Gods SINK Their ABP is actually decent, but their DBP tells me that either they can't defend, or they haven't had to defend. Either way, I don't think they will be able to defend themselves when EN or some other big time alliance comes knocking.

14. Inglorious Basterds SUNK They're done. I guess EN got to them.

15. Barries Diplomats SINK Nothing about this group seems encouraging. From their inane profile to their lackluster rankings in both ABP and DBP, they are beneficiaries of the rim to this point.