Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser42857

attachment.php

Just appalling defending. 1) Player allowing a city to be stacked with no wall 2) Dogs but with far too few archers in place to counteract the dogs sharp weakness. 70k blunt D, 120k distance, and only 39k sharp, with no wall. suicide.

Not sure why you hiding what you attacked with..

50 mantis (Approx) ;)

And only 1 survived

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48647

I see many "of topic" here, so...this report is only for Dragon Hunters

Ranga1

Strategos
Just appalling defending. 1) Player allowing a city to be stacked with no wall 2) Dogs but with far too few archers in place to counteract the dogs sharp weakness. 70k blunt D, 120k distance, and only 39k sharp, with no wall. suicide.

50 mantis (Approx) ;)

And only 1 survived

:d DimLogic states mantis can now kill birs and empty transports :D

DeletedUser

As a member of Dragon Hunters and being at war with the Hammer, I think they play a little too defensively. Although I haven't actually seen any action with them yet because I'm on Day 10 of this world ;)

i hear abouth you to much stories..I am really afraid of you and your dragons...I think more 10 days is enough for you to play on this server and then to waiting another to post one more post here...that much we can see abouth you in last few worlds and we afraid when we see your post here..meybe we will ghost all towns now.... :)

DeletedUser

50 mantis (Approx) ;)

And only 1 survived

why dont you post some just one reports you have??
I dont see anything from you just ,statistic on forum,are you statistic man here??
I dont remember any reports from you,except one..when eric is hit abouth 5,6x more units in your town in eubea :))

DeletedUser

1). Eviction Notice - Once they obtained #1, there was no looking back. Have a solid lead in ABP, and have been seated at #1 since basically the start. Clearly the most aggressive bunch. I think it's obvious they will SWIM!

2). Eviction-Notice - Sitting at #2. Great compliment to the main branch. 2nd ABP/4th DBP. Along with EN1, the locations intertwine to make a power house. SWIM!

3). Just The Tip - No surprise these folks are in the top 3. 3rd in ABP/2nd in DBP. Had a rough beginning with a war between themselves and EN for their outlying cities. They have more then bounced back. Have a command on real estate in 45. SWIM!

4). Quality over Quantity - Well...If you date back to my previous TOP12, I gave them an honorable mention. Said my "Sleeper team". My, how they've grown. Tremendous player AVG. 5th in ABP. However note their DBP. Clearly no one to contend in O65. Gives them free range of their ocean. Will continue down the war path, until an alliance puts up a fight, and tests them on D. SWIM!

5). Written in Blood - WIB is a great group. 4th in ABP/3rd DBP. This group has been clearing out O55 and have done a good job doing so. They have also beefed up their 2 wings. Only a matter of time before them and QoQ clash. Place your bets! SWIM!

6). Black Templars - BT seems to have its ups and downs. They lost the #1 player on the server. Seems to have regained some momentum though. Decent ABP, though like QoQ, no challenge in their ocean. So DBP is low. Moving into 55 can spell disaster for them with the Blood Brothers and QoQ nearby. SINK!

7). Blood Frenzy - Not much DBP to speak of, but decent players. 10th in ABP. Decent player AVG as well. Would also like to point out they have some very experienced players. Combined with BT & WIB, turns them into a power house. They will continue to grow! SWIM!

8). Blood Thirsty - Has the highest amount of players of all the Blood family, yet lowest player AVG. I think they are Bloods work in progress. As a stand alone, could run into some trouble. WIB/BF will make them float, thats for sure! Will monitor BP. If they turn out to be cut from the same cloth at 1 & 2, they will prosper :) SWIM!

9). Average Joes - Confused by this group. They don't seem to be growing at a steady pace. They maintain decent BP on all sides, but perhaps their location has left them in limbo. They have taken on some ex IB members. Would like to see them make a move for some sort of ocean. They have capable players, so its only a matter of time. Their next move will determine whether they steer the ship, or walk the plank! FLOAT! (Sink or Swim on next move)

10). The Shaft - A wing for #3 ranked, JTT. Low player AVG/member ratio. Not a whole lot of BP. Perhaps they are a food source for the main? Either way, with JTT's leadership and experience, TS will be whipped into shape eventually. Will give them the benefit and blame it on a slow start. Due to JTT affiliation, SWIM!

11). The Hammer - Horrible player AVG/member ratio. Also seem to be in an ocean dominated by EN. Would like to see them make a move to separate themselves from that. Growth is only achieved through war. If not war, then relocate to an ocean with less threats to really gain momentum. They have some great players, but I fear their do nothing approach will end bad.. SINK!

12). Return of the Gods - How they are in the TOP12, me has no idea. ABP is decent for their size, but being ranked 45th in DBP is god awful. No competition, or just not defending when attacked? Either way, would like to see them start some conflict to get their BP boosted. O43 seems out of danger for now. But with AJ/JTT/EN within range, perhaps utilize this time to fortify a solid core, and get some much needed DBP experience. SINK!

Honorable Mentions

#15 Independent - Came out of nowhere to reach 5th in DBP. They obviously have been getting hit, but are still standing. They seem to be an experienced group that move servers. As we all know, tight knit, loyal groups can be a thorn in the side. Their gall and ability to take a hit and keep moving earns them a spot!

Dishonorable Mentions

#19 Inglorious Basterds - Previously the #2 alliance, now down to #19. Although high in DBP, the scars are still fresh and bloody. they lost a lot of ground to Eviction Notice, and have lost players to numerous alliances. The ship may not yet be sinking, but its stuck out on a sand bar somewhere with the enemy inching closer. I don;t expect them to last much longer with the beating they have taken. The fact they dropped millions of XP to the #19 spot has landed them a spot here!

#22 Nameless - Well... After an apparent failed merge with IB, they seem to have never really recovered. Appears they are just sitting around waiting to see what happens? A former top 5 alliance wittled down to nothing. Their strong start was promising but seems they just have gotten tuckered out. Perhaps being in the Bermuda Blood Bath Triangle AKA Ocean 44, has left them without many options. Their inability to seize an opportunity has landed them here!

Golf Clap in 3...2...1...

#1 ABP Warrior - Lollero!
#1 DBP Warrior - Sword Art Online!
#1 Fighter - Muttzy is Back!

DeletedUser

Chill,even Hammer took a city off you?
No cigar for a known backstabber in Abdera?:D
Eh,sometimes you learn things the hard way;)
Your reputation follows you;)
You may get once with your methods,but get buried forever thereafter;)

And feel real good to see my friend Fontenay away from you;)
I see even Blaze ended the love story with you:D
Seems a good day Chill:D

DeletedUser42857

:d DimLogic states mantis can now kill birs and empty transports :D

Well obviously, the manti's had LS with them ya numpty

Its clear its manti's, check the amount of loot carried and the favor looted dummy, pretty obvious that 1 manti was the survivor, which puts it as a manti nuke.

How long you been playing this game?

(Anyway, are you even in this world, why dont you go back to sinope forums :p)

DeletedUser42857

why dont you post some just one reports you have??
I dont see anything from you just ,statistic on forum,are you statistic man here??
I dont remember any reports from you,except one..when eric is hit abouth 5,6x more units in your town in eubea :))

who are you and what on earth are you talking about?

i generally dont post reports on externals.

And what i was pointing out on that was the appalling defending. bad mix and defending with level 6 wall. If anyone in my alliance had a level 6 wall and allowed that amount of DLU to be sent to support there city they would be out. You dont put DLU behind that low a wall.

DeletedUser

Dim, shut up. I just made a bomb top12 then you all come in here with the BS. I'm tired of cycling 10 pages to find the 1 post I want.

THIS IS SINK OR SWIM DISCUSSION, please quit the other nonsense my god.

DeletedUser42857

Dim, shut up. I just made a bomb top12 then you all come in here with the BS. I'm tired of cycling 10 pages to find the 1 post I want.

THIS IS SINK OR SWIM DISCUSSION, please quit the other nonsense my god.

oh calm down.

I logged on, saw two stupid posts from ranga and zika which i replied to (not i was REPLYING to their "nonsense")

I then read your top 12 and pos repped you

DeletedUser

Player from that report have bigger wall but we EQ him on 1h.
There was 45 Manticore, 1 survive that is easy to see. They lose town, we did'n i believe that would be nice answer to that guy comment about The Hammer defending etc...
About Chilluminati losing his town, that was just little sign of retaliation other pay'd the price before you. If his members post every attack from me than he could know that one town sooner or later will be lost. That town you lose was lot bigger before i turn my attention on you.

About who will sink or swim EN will win use to play with some of them and i know there ability not to mention that some of them don't play in there full potential.
And there is two more good alliance in this world who can compete, rest will not sink but they will not be major participant in this world.
The Hammer is first time as alliance in this game at least first alliance that zika77 made it. It will not sink but it will not be major also.

DeletedUser29916

Chill,even Hammer took a city off you?
No cigar for a known backstabber in Abdera?:D
Eh,sometimes you learn things the hard way;)
Your reputation follows you;)
You may get once with your methods,but get buried forever thereafter;)

And feel real good to see my friend Fontenay away from you;)
I see even Blaze ended the love story with you:D
Seems a good day Chill:D

Yes you are right Tea.

Blaze diden't have time I imagine and Font and Kitix who I both respect a lot wanted to play on the highest level so they joined EN. Good for them, I wish them all the best.

I lost a city to The Hammer indeed. And possibly 1 to EN. In return I sunk about 10 CS (Spelled maybe 3 of them, lol). The one I lost to The Hammer and more specific deno zvani sexy himself was one we fought over for several days and that was taken when coming from 6k+ points to 2.3k points. Stone hail all the way, was pretty impressive since I also killed a ton of their cats using simple favor. Either way good bp for someone simming along like myself.

I find it funny how you come to talk smack about me losing a city. If you want to i'll point you in the right direction and you will see I have lost 0 cities in Sinope where you have been the main leader of the biggest and most skilled alliance. I haven't lost a single one to you or any of your friends. So come play with me Tea if you want to talk big about in-game stuff. But I suggest you keep yourself to the externals, it's what you do best.

You know I'm not here playing full attention and that my focus will remain in Sinope until the end of that world. Which could be going on for another year seeing you are not making any move to come get our World Wonder.

DeletedUser42857

5). Written in Blood - WIB is a great group. 4th in ABP/3rd DBP. This group has been clearing out O55 and have done a good job doing so. They have also beefed up their 2 wings. Only a matter of time before them and QoQ clash. Place your bets! SWIM!

Leaking cities at the moment

DeletedUser

Alright, now that I have general knowledge about this world I will be making my own list.

1. EN Do they really need explaining? Veteran players who are extremely active and have deep pockets. I give them 3:2 odds of winning the world at this point, they are one of just 4-5 contending alliances. MICHAEL PHELPS

2. E-N See number one. However, I can very much see these being the last two contending alliances and I wonder if they will then turn it into a friendly competition or will let the other side win. MICHAEL PHELPS

3. Just the Tip I think these guys are also among the handful of alliances that can shock the world and beat EN. I don't know much about them other than that they are the lead alliance of the second best coalition in the world. Problem is the top coalition is considerably farther ahead... SWIM for now

4. Quality over Quantity The only alliance that I wouldn't be totally surprised by if they managed to win the world over EN. Best point average and seem like a very tight knit group. SWIM

5. I know little about these guys, but stats normally don't lie. Although if they share forums with the other two bloods communication might become an issue due to overflooding. SWIM.

6. Black Templars I just don't see it. With so many other great alliances out there and being a big target, I think they will get priority from some of the top alliances and go down. FLOAT then SINK

7 and 8. See 5

9. Average Joes I think they are a bit underestimated. By no means do I think they will win the world but I think they will give everyone a bit more of a fight than expected. FLOAT.

10. The Shaft Same as 3 pretty much, except they might get bullied a bit by the top dogs because they are the sister of JTT and I think that will hurt them. SINK

11. Return of the Gods Jury is out on how they will react when they are actually facing a legitimate threat. Let's say no until they prove us wrong. SINK

12. The Hammer I know little about them other than that some people on here question them a bit. I'm pretty sure they are being hit right now, I don't like their average tbh. SINK

Honorable mentions

14. Barrie's Diplomats I like their average points, number one outside of the top 10. Swim.

17. Dragon Hunters What would a top 12 be without a shoutout? I won't give us a rating but we have the second highest average outside the top 10 after forming less than a week ago. (No thanks to me lol)

Ranga1

Strategos

50 mantis (Approx) ;)

And only 1 survived

Well obviously, the manti's had LS with them ya numpty

DimLogic: say whatever statement you want regardless of its validity and when you get called out on it just call the other guy a numpty and say the truth was clearly what you meant to say (but didn't)

No im not in this world dummy, clearly. If I was you would be able to find me cos I don't change my in game name.

Sorry to go off topic but old dimmy dumb dumb really says some stupid things....

DeletedUser51031

DimLogic: say whatever statement you want regardless of its validity and when you get called out on it just call the other guy a numpty and say the truth was clearly what you meant to say (but didn't)

No im not in this world dummy, clearly. If I was you would be able to find me cos I don't change my in game name.

Sorry to go off topic but old dimmy dumb dumb really says some stupid things....

shut up