Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser42857

DimLogic: say whatever statement you want regardless of its validity and when you get called out on it just call the other guy a numpty and say the truth was clearly what you meant to say (but didn't)

No im not in this world dummy, clearly. If I was you would be able to find me cos I don't change my in game name.

Sorry to go off topic but old dimmy dumb dumb really says some stupid things....

What are you whittering about.

I said the attack was approximately 50 manti's

The player in question agreed saying in fact it was 45 manti's and noting "That was easy to see"

Ive no idea what you are on about saying I was wrong, i said manti's, it was manti's, and besides, you dont play this world, its got nowt to do with you so go off back to sinope and play defend the wonder.

DeletedUser

who are you and what on earth are you talking about?

i generally dont post reports on externals.

And what i was pointing out on that was the appalling defending. bad mix and defending with level 6 wall. If anyone in my alliance had a level 6 wall and allowed that amount of DLU to be sent to support there city they would be out. You dont put DLU behind that low a wall.
I ant to know who are you here?? :)
are you playing this world,or just want to help us with statistic :)
I see you in EUBEA..not see you here..If you want to know who am I ,I WILL TELL YOU ..and be glad of that...
just msg me in abdera..I will give personal card of me if you ant to see :)
I am glad also so much big player like you is answer to me .what a honour :)

DeletedUser

Alright, now that I have general knowledge about this world I will be making my own list.

1. EN Do they really need explaining? Veteran players who are extremely active and have deep pockets. I give them 3:2 odds of winning the world at this point, they are one of just 4-5 contending alliances. MICHAEL PHELPS

2. E-N See number one. However, I can very much see these being the last two contending alliances and I wonder if they will then turn it into a friendly competition or will let the other side win. MICHAEL PHELPS

3. Just the Tip I think these guys are also among the handful of alliances that can shock the world and beat EN. I don't know much about them other than that they are the lead alliance of the second best coalition in the world. Problem is the top coalition is considerably farther ahead... SWIM for now

4. Quality over Quantity The only alliance that I wouldn't be totally surprised by if they managed to win the world over EN. Best point average and seem like a very tight knit group. SWIM

5. I know little about these guys, but stats normally don't lie. Although if they share forums with the other two bloods communication might become an issue due to overflooding. SWIM.

6. Black Templars I just don't see it. With so many other great alliances out there and being a big target, I think they will get priority from some of the top alliances and go down. FLOAT then SINK

7 and 8. See 5

9. Average Joes I think they are a bit underestimated. By no means do I think they will win the world but I think they will give everyone a bit more of a fight than expected. FLOAT.

10. The Shaft Same as 3 pretty much, except they might get bullied a bit by the top dogs because they are the sister of JTT and I think that will hurt them. SINK

11. Return of the Gods Jury is out on how they will react when they are actually facing a legitimate threat. Let's say no until they prove us wrong. SINK

12. The Hammer I know little about them other than that some people on here question them a bit. I'm pretty sure they are being hit right now, I don't like their average tbh. SINK

Honorable mentions

14. Barrie's Diplomats I like their average points, number one outside of the top 10. Swim.

17. Dragon Hunters What would a top 12 be without a shoutout? I won't give us a rating but we have the second highest average outside the top 10 after forming less than a week ago. (No thanks to me lol)
great top 12...but you forget and post for first 17 top..we need here just first 12 alliance :)
also HAMMER waiting your big hit to many days..IF this what you do call big hit..you meybe joke with us :)
really great statistic with ABP...your ally have 150k..HAMMER have 300k ;)

DeletedUser42857

I ant to know who are you here?? :)
are you playing this world,or just want to help us with statistic :)

those who know me know what my id is.

Youre funny. funnier than ranga anyway.

DeletedUser36743

those who know me know what my id is.

Youre funny. funnier than ranga anyway.

Dont reveal ur id if u dont wish too.... but i can never understand people's mentality to hide in anonymity..... just dont understand what peeps are scared of.... but that's just me...

DeletedUser42857

Dont reveal ur id if u dont wish too.... but i can never understand people's mentality to hide in anonymity..... just dont understand what peeps are scared of.... but that's just me...

Its not secret, and no big deal, i just switched on this world to my other id, its not hard to work out.

Back to top 12.

Blood group starting to have a rocky ride, Frenzy dropped below Joes this morning as players moved to WIB to try and shore that up, plagued with inactives, leadership at loggerheads. Crumbling.

DeletedUser

Oh it is a secret... but u r right....it no big deal....

Back to the top 12....

where were we....

hhahaa..dont try to get him nick here ,this man is have secert mission here :)
he is secert agent here...meybe agent 007 :)
who is funny here ,more then you ..hhaahh

DeletedUser

zika77 you are friend of mine but please when you wish to write something call me to write it with nice gram...i know you well but even i can hard understand what do you wish to say.
About this issue with dragons i can say only one thing: when I turn my attention on you well you will have same fate like some IGB members.

I am sorry for writing this cause i am well aware that this is not place for this kind of post.
P.S. zika77 please don't write anything more without proper translation.

DeletedUser42857

I think whenever you move home to a new neighborhood its important to stop by and say hello to the neighbours

2AHQlnf.png

Making new friends is important and sometimes they are so pleased to see you crowds will come out to meet you

Fgf09md.png

Stop by, let them show you around their harbour

o7hnxAt.png

introduce yourself

tlKOtB5.png

But, always be polite

nFiI1UR.png

Always behave yourself

f5XI7Mp.png

Never impose or outstay your welcome

eY4TFYU.png

And remember, if they arent in the first time, you can always pop back later

M3N1MYT.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think whenever you move home to a new neighborhood its important to stop by and say hello to the neighbours

2AHQlnf.png

Making new friends is important and sometimes they are so pleased to see you crowds will come out to meet you

Fgf09md.png

o7hnxAt.png

introduce yourself

tlKOtB5.png

But, always be polite

nFiI1UR.png

Always behave yourself

f5XI7Mp.png

eY4TFYU.png

And remember, if they arent in the first time, its always important you pop back later

M3N1MYT.png
are you deffender or attacker here mate :)
posiblly we need to get you crown for this...:)
I am ok for that..but not see any interesting in this your attacks :)
se more interesting everyday :)

DeletedUser

zika77 you are friend of mine but please when you wish to write something call me to write it with nice gram...i know you well but even i can hard understand what do you wish to say.
About this issue with dragons i can say only one thing: when I turn my attention on you well you will have same fate like some IGB members.

I am sorry for writing this cause i am well aware that this is not place for this kind of post.
P.S. zika77 please don't write anything more without proper translation.

you are learn english on cambridge :)thanks for your lesson but I think ,this is not a class of english,
who want to understand me he will understand me very good..:)
if I post something on my own language they dont know any word and also they dont understand any word..:)

I think I am better any way :)

DeletedUser42857

are you deffender or attacker here mate :)
posiblly we need to get you crown for this...:)
I am ok for that..but not see any interesting in this your attacks :)
se more interesting everyday :)

Did you learn about smileys from Wild Nisa?

And it wasnt a display of attacking, it was humour, and was aimed at the blood group, not your fine self

DeletedUser

And it wasnt a display of attacking, it was humour, and was aimed at the blood group, not your fine self

Humour or not, the 2nd last one was a nice hit. I can imagine you being called a few choice names for that.

DeletedUser

yes how are you know from ho I learn that :)
But think I not mistake wwhen I learn this from him, can mistake if I follow you :)
if you use some FB,skype,....you will see all people use that...smileys
abouth your attacks...dont have any interesting real..I think you can find always some begginer player and do this to him...but I dont give any attention on this ..please let me to pla game and back to topic..if you want to post something..this is not a place for your hiding game :)

greetings

zik@77

DeletedUser42857

Humour or not, the 2nd last one was a nice hit. I can imagine you being called a few choice names for that.

its more the fact i landed on an island covered in red cities, and the next day revolted most of the island with harbours checks. :)

Im not the only one, thats been todays game

I think you can find always some begginer player and do this to him...

I totally agree. These players all just happened to be on the same island and in the same alliance. :D

Blood have had nearly 20 cities revolted today with harbour checks. Question is, where be all their troops?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos

2AHQlnf.png

Fgf09md.png

o7hnxAt.png

introduce yourself

tlKOtB5.png

But, always be polite

nFiI1UR.png

Always behave yourself

f5XI7Mp.png

eY4TFYU.png

And remember, if they arent in the first time, you can always pop back later

M3N1MYT.png

Copying other people's work now Dimmy, that explains a lot :D nice hit on the LS nuke :p

DeletedUser42857

Copying other people's work now Dimmy, that explains a lot :D nice hit on the LS nuke :p

Im not sure i should even ask, but who am i copying?

What amuses me, is if an EN player took a city on an island full of JTT players and then revolted 7 of them overland there would be a whole thread about it, pictures, large fonts, lots of back slapping..

When a JTT player lands on an island full of written in blood, and does the same thing (and i wasnt the only one, another player landed on enemy island yesterday and pulled off 7 revolts as well), all Eriks little friends can come up with is "you copied us"