Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser36743

JJT falling or fell apart?? whats the cause internal or external??

Well we would like to believe we (EN) were singularly responsible.... but am sure the JTT leadership 'problems' - euphemistically speaking, were equally responsible

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

JJT falling or fell apart?? whats the cause internal or external??

Less fallen apart, more under new management.

I think the technical term would be in administration. Previous management currently being investigated and on what can best be described as gardening leave, auditors in looking at the financials, and administrators have a temporary management team in place. Rescue package has been put together and proposed to the administrators. Unfortunately its a bank holiday in most of Europe so dont except much news before Tuesday

DeletedUser44426

Dragon Hunters has dropped from 8th in the world down to 11. Players have been leaving on a daily bases, the main leader has left as well. Lots of confusion going on within the alliance as none of the other leaders have spoken out about what will happen.

DeletedUser

I advised to sell DH stocks, now it's too late.

Meanwhile we have exciting events to watch:

1. QoQ has started to fire up Bloods. This is their first real war action in Abdera. How many cities will they take? How many units will they waste against Bloods' defense?

2. We've seen a tension between Vanilla Ice and QoQ. Will it go farther than forum's battle? Probably it's the right time for Vanilla to start an action?

3. Just the Tip has formed an emergency group and named it Cute but Psycho. Will it be a turning point to the better?

4. It's a dormitory room in ocean 45: we got Legion of Death, JTT vacationland and CBP in one tight ocean. Might be too crowded already, in addition the shadows of EN and Bloods at the threshold. Will we see a new battleground here?

5. QoQ is close to reach #1 place in alliance's rankings. Will they climb up to the top?

6. Still no hot news from Nuns with Guns territory. What's going on down south? Sunny days, beaches and bimmches or illegal nuclear weapons research?

7. An innovation has been implemented in Abdera. Ranked 3rd, star-player Ktomicic 3 days ago decided to hunt alone, and he's taking JTT cities! Will it become a trend in the future? "Lonely playing" as complete opposite of "coalition-ing".

8. Will Queen Viv run out of 800 point ghosts to take and try to go after an enemy city?

DeletedUser49059

2. We've seen a tension between Vanilla Sky and QoQ. Will it go farther than forum's battle? Probably it's the right time for Vanilla to start an action?

Who the heck is Vanilla Sky? Last I checked, I think that was the title of a really terrible Tom Cruise flick...:eek:

SlothTzu

Strategos
Sorry to burst your bubble Tiller.

We've taken 31 Blood cities throughout the server, so I wouldn't say this is the start.

How many units will we waste against Blood defense? Surely that's a typo, do you mean EN, E-N, HD, WIB, BT, BF and Nuns defense? That's 307 (that I know of) players defending against our 36.

Not to mention we're not even oping them, so I'm not sure why you'd assume things are starting today :)

DeletedUser42857

Well nice to see QOQ finally attacking something other than themselves.

This server has had some dubious moments, En coming to the world saying they would only have 1 branch and ending up with, Ive lost count.. Average Joes collapsing, JTT leadership deserting, all manner of other laughable things..

But QOQ's tactic of attacking themselves with HS on for BP while conquering ghosts and colonising has to be a new one in all time grepo, whaaaaaaaaat moments..

Viv, no 1 on rankings without actually taking a city from an enemy.. and pretty much relying on ghosts. has to be the ultimate sim display :D

DeletedUser51175

u cocky now sloth , we will gett u guys u allready started to assimilate urself innto 66 48 hr warning leave 66 or il rowboat ur QnQ a..es out of there...

DeletedUser

Finally attacking something? Been attacking all those around us since the lifting of bp as is shown by our abp rank.

DeletedUser36743

Finally attacking something? Been attacking all those around us since the lifting of bp as is shown by our abp rank.

Paul, I think Dim is alleging that u are playing with 'urself' ... he gets these naughty thoughts ever so often ....

DeletedUser36743

Best to ignore Dim, his posts rarely have any foundation. He's probably just upset we didn't jump for joy and join the anti EN train.

Yep... if i didnt know better...i'd have guessed he was a cook....seeing his impressive skills at stirring the pot...

DeletedUser36743

I find it kind of funny how he's so quick to judge people over the externals then he never tells people his IGN :)

I think he is shy... also perhaps fears that he cannot encash all the cheques he writes out on the externals....

DeletedUser21287

Sorry to burst your bubble Tiller.

We've taken 31 Blood cities throughout the server, so I wouldn't say this is the start.

How many units will we waste against Blood defense? Surely that's a typo, do you mean EN, E-N, HD, WIB, BT, BF and Nuns defense? That's 307 (that I know of) players defending against our 36.

Not to mention we're not even oping them, so I'm not sure why you'd assume things are starting today :)

great to see some proper team work on here the other day. I wasn't counting but I am sure there were 40-50 attacks within about 3 seconds of each other to take the city - impressive. don't know who is whinging about Viv, she had plenty of fire power when attacking.

still cannot believe our leaders have not planned anything against you guys yet. hopefully in the pipeline. another 2 weeks and you will probably have another 20 cities in our ocean. nightmare scenario

a great ocean to be in though :)

DeletedUser

great to see some proper team work on here the other day. I wasn't counting but I am sure there were 40-50 attacks within about 3 seconds of each other to take the city - impressive. don't know who is whinging about Viv, she had plenty of fire power when attacking.

still cannot believe our leaders have not planned anything against you guys yet. hopefully in the pipeline. another 2 weeks and you will probably have another 20 cities in our ocean. nightmare scenario

a great ocean to be in though :)

Good to see a non bias perspective.

DeletedUser42857

I find it kind of funny how he's so quick to judge people over the externals then he never tells people his IGN :)

People who are relevant know my ign, people with a brain can work it out. ;)

So its just a rumour then that youve been feeding each other bp and then conquering ghosts with the city spots?

And when have i ever tried to get you to join and anti en train?

DeletedUser21287

So its just a rumour then that youve been feeding each other bp and then conquering ghosts with the city spots?

Never blame the player, blame the game. Whatever 1 person or 1 alliance does so can the rest however there just happens to be some that do it better!

DeletedUser

Well the rumor is unfounded.