Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser

lol good top 12, most of it accurate. Good to see somebody put some effort into it.
Hammer will join EN to help them build wonders for them so plenty of cohesion there, anyway +rep all the same!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21287

Nice top 12 Drum :)

I see you mention RB taking nuns but lets not forget that most of that alliance was nuns with guns which the Bloods fought off. Maybe RB were attacking them at the same time I don't know albeit they were only fighting 1 of our newly joined bloods. Opportunists perhaps as we were at war with NWG for a long time? Doesn't matter, bloody nuns are with us now so we will see how 56 turns out.

As for En. 11th Sept I was the 1st blood to conquer an EN city with a great deal of help trust me. Then Marauder conquered another several days later. A lot happened in this period with traitors leaving, others went over to NWG only to come back again. All this time under attack from QOQ and we came out on top. The conquests of EN cities showed the rest that they are not invincible and that if we all work as a team we can achieve great things. Prior to the 11th there was no way we would be able to take an EN city. In the past week we have taken more than some would have thought (even excluding laxbro). That isn't negative it is merely the state we were in. As I have mentioned for a few days now we are stabilising, still a few that will not cut the grade but others capable of doing a job. Our location as you rightly point out is precarious :(

Inspite of everything we are still up there. Even Kron's tactic to spilt us up didn't work.

I cannot comments on the others as I do not know them
still a great top 12.

DeletedUser

Bloody nuns are no longer with us.. lol..

All conquests talked about in my top 12 are from this week only.

DeletedUser42857

The conquests of EN cities showed the rest that they are not invincible and that if we all work as a team we can achieve great things.

really not sure where you getting your numbers from.

all i can see on grepostats (since 25th ) is:

Blood Takes from EN
26th Sword Art Online (1)
25th doko900 (1)

Blood Takes from E-N
28th JiffyJeff (1)
28th Relapse v4.20 (Inactive x 4)
24-27th Laxbro (Not defended x 31)
27th Socratez (1)
26th Firerules (1)
26th Apsons (2)

Blood Takes from HD
28th Kirstyleigh93 (1)
26th BDG2 (1)

take off lax's that werent defended, more effort tbh was put in protecting his cities long enough to get the cs out. And relapse who was inactive i count only 9-10 cities taken.

versus how many lost?

DeletedUser21287

really not sure where you getting your numbers from.

all i can see on grepostats (since 25th ) is:

Blood Takes from EN
26th Sword Art Online (1)
25th doko900 (1)

Blood Takes from E-N
28th JiffyJeff (1)
28th Relapse v4.20 (Inactive x 4)
24-27th Laxbro (Not defended x 31)
27th Socratez (1)
26th Firerules (1)
26th Apsons (2)

Blood Takes from HD
28th Kirstyleigh93 (1)
26th BDG2 (1)

take off lax's that werent defended, more effort tbh was put in protecting his cities long enough to get the cs out. And relapse who was inactive i count only 9-10 cities taken.

versus how many lost?

I don't think I mentioned any numbers Dim?

relapse was defending, he came out of VM!

versus how many lost, I don't know or find it relevant to my post? Im not comparing only saying how a couple of weeks ago we were not in a position to conquer any, now we are and we have.

DeletedUser42857

Mass mis-direction and confusion going on at the moment.

Bloods launch multiple (well about 20) random attacks from 3 hours out at random cities to cause distraction, while sending 27 attacks to one city.

I really dont know where to send my defence

DeletedUser21287

Mass mis-direction and confusion going on at the moment.

Bloods launch multiple (well about 20) random attacks from 3 hours out at random cities to cause distraction, while sending 27 attacks to one city.

I really dont know where to send my defence

Who is this person attacking 1 city. I will be having words lol

We have a few rogues who just like to attack on their own. Need to pull them in.

DeletedUser50935

fcf0c4f762c136ad9056755c86494d0c.png

#1 - Quality Over Quantity
"I have a dream of no MRAs" - Sloth Luther King - MICHAEL PHELPS
Quality over Quantity; Rank #1 on Points, #1 on ABP, #3 on DBP and #1 overall. As they are a tight knit group they have to rely on each other quite heavily and it has done nothing but paid off. They have grown quicker than any other alliance and will continue to do so. However due to the recent ban of Queen Viv for 3 days has made people doubt QoQ, but the legitimacy of the ban and the apparent foul play at hand, this problem should be sorted relatively quickly and abdera will resume respectively. As well as this ban on a 'whim', they have been subject to ridicule on externals but have shown in-game they have the balls and determination to keep up at #1. They are clear potential world winners, have secured their core extensively and do have a shot at taking the win on this one. Depends whether they successfully subdue reigning champions. They have been attacking bloods as well, they seem to attack who they want. They have fought off the smaller alliances from 64 and 76 and are continually growing and an exponential rate which I mentioned earlier.

8a62749767a25c4c41db91c412438837.png

142c2e38f662df2105b28ae04b5d2f5c.png

#2/3/10 - Eviction Notice
"Winning" - Charlie Sheen / EN - SWIM GOD DAMN IT
Eviction Notice; including all branches, they are collectively the highest point alliance in the world, they are reigning champions of Grepolis and are known by all to be ruthless, incredibly skilled, powerful and have amazing teamwork. There are many names among them that have crowns and have been with EN for a long period of time, there is a reason why they are EN. That's because they win. Without a doubt EN are potential world winners and have the ability to control the world they have done in previous worlds. However it has been argued that they have a senior mod in their ranks which is against game rules and there is no shortage of people slating them for their strategies; but they get the win in the end that's what they aim for. So they are successful in that right. A month ago, EN was slated for having too many allies, pacting with many of the top 12; however because of the recent breaking of the pact with the blood group they now have 5 enemies in the top 12. More enemies, no pacts; that's what everyone wanted them to do right? Their fight against bloods have been very successful; EN has taken 124 cities off bloods in a week period with bloods taking 57, however 35 of these cities are from Laxbro who he virtually let go, meaning 22 cities were actually taken off EN. No matter how you put it, EN are winning against bloods. QoQ has hit them lately and have taken cities off them, however they have taken cities from QoQ, with about 18 of them being in Oc45, far away from QoQ's core and looks like they almost let them go. Can EN continue to put the pressure on the rest of the world and establish their dominance once again and claim another victory under their belts? I know these guy's are powerhouses, so does everyone; when WW comes it will become apparent of their well laid plans and strategies.

dfb400c36c6df86bd0cc84bf88251c08.png

fda385c04d764e0356e7d316746a3e9e.png

#4/7/8/11 - Written in BLOOOOOOOOOD
"I don't know what i want! I don't know who i am or who i will be!" - Caitlyn Jenner / Bruce Jenner / Bruce Wayne / I'm the BATMAN - Rubber Dingy
Blood Group - Collectively the 2nd biggest alliance in the world with all their branches included, they are in the core, squished and squashed between every other alliance, they have done very well to last this long, they have the ability to fight and bounce back from a loss, many argue they are here to stay; e.g. Martinus V saying how bloods are becoming better as the 'inactives' are coming lose and the fighters and those that are willing to fight are showing through the huge MRA. Could this mean that bloods will eventually slim down to 2 maybe 3 alliances in a month or two? It would mean they are more elitist and would be filled with their best and skilled players which everyone knows they have. They have done really well to not roll over and collapse and to fight back against EN. However this is where the positives stop, they are rife with inactives that drag the alliance down and these would need to be addressed. They took 35 of laxbro's cities as i previously mentioned out of a total 57 cities taken from EN&Co in a week period. This isn't great as no doubt they were let go as i was in EN at that time and i didn't see any defence posts from him, or that could of just been my young, fully able eyes. They have lost 124 cities to EN, mostly from players who have been good players and ACTIVE for the entirety of the world, this doesn't seem to be slowing down but time will tell. Just can't see them either taking down EN or being taken down completely, this is why i have gave them the rubber dingy sticker as they seem to be happily floating around in 4th, surviving.

Caitlyn Jenner because they switched sides and i think they'd prefer to switch back!

On another note, Rubber Bullets have taken 115 bloody nun cities in Oc56 and bloods have took no cities from them. HMM.. that backfired. Bloody Nuns no longer exists, drained the life out of them while they still could..
1a3bdbe0c52dd0ef1652c05be4af96fc.png

4da0ae1fe4c291aa05ff566a8ff94dc1.png

#5 - Rubber Bullets (At the time of writing)
"Bob Marley isnt my name. I don't know my name yet." - Bob Marley - Dory from Nemo, always swimming but is very forgetful, especially of her own name
Rubber Bullets/Whoever they are now; Herefordgrl is dory. These guys are here from sinope, not looking to build WW, here for fun and to ruin some people's days and i can see them doing just that. These guys are great friends, great players and great fighters. They are here to attack people and break some WW. Great leadership too, they have obliterated nuns in Oc56 and i can see them doing a fair bit of damage to bloods, where will bloods go? They are surrounded by QoQ, EN and now Rubber Bullets and i don't think there is a weak front. They don't get along with a lot of the world, and seems to stay to themselves, thats probably the only negative thing i can say about them. With them not aiming for any WW, i can't say that they are potential world winners, but i can say they are potential world winner preventers.
656f941c6cfd8873827f57307f76e43a.png

9386456ce4baf249453108202340400f.png

#6 - The Hammer
"My, my, my, my music hits me so hard
Makes me say, "Oh my Lord,
Thank you for blessing me
With a mind to rhyme and two hype feet."
It feels good, when you know you're down
A super dope homeboy from the Oaktown
And I'm known as such
And this is a beat, uh, you can't touch" -

RimJob Dolphin

Hammertime; King of the Rim, these guys are north, friendly with EN, not many enemies, seem to be hitting TUATHA, don't know much but they havent taken many cities from them the past week but are however growing rather well. I can see them being a real pain in the bum for someone, they fought off dragon hunters and have earned the title of rimjob kings haha. They have been steadily growing and have earned a rank 6 spot. Not much cohesion with EN contrary to everyone's opinion of them being pacted. Although some affiliation, nothing is cemented.
c93d64fc68df1860fc0a88570ec62920.png

18196cd8e858b1585f88dde1339c3b09.png

#9 - Independent
"I'm an independent black woman who don't need no man" - Shaniqua - Float like a butterfly
Independent; These guys are in EN's backyard, they aren't scared of EN and they are only here to have some fun with EN. They aren't here for WW, they are here to have fun like the rest of us should be. They fluctuate in and out of the top 12, however they now seem to have got a comfortable spot now and are continuing to grow despite EN. However i don't think that they have the ability to grow exponentially and become a much bigger alliance without EN's target focusing on them, thats why they are a float.
ee366c6a21badc7258895262db734b3a.png

63919533aa0615ed0179666c4887a8e7.png

#12 - TUATHA
"What is this? I can't even" - Drum and Baes - Bathroom Sink
TUATHA; somehow described as a huge MRA, don't see it but may be from a previous world, i know not much of them. Apart from they aren't conquering anything from anyone and can just see them sinking quite heavily when someone focuses on them. Apologies for this brief info of them but if anyone wants me to update it i will by all means!
b2633e2f9a3e8a9d114410ba3a43e935.png

mate all i can say about TUATHA being an MRA is SIDHE,CAER YS,MORRIGON,CARNONOS (they did have even more but they've been wiped out)

DeletedUser

Any gossip going on? Every other world's thread is so active and Abdera's is dead.

DeletedUser

I have loads of gossip regarding Rampant Rooster, although the details are too sordid to reveal on here.
I dont want to get myself a ban :D

DeletedUser42857

Had a nice relaxing night in front of the tv tonight..

vUzbzuN.png

So Blood group have basically lost the two branches they recruited/merged, and for what :D

DeletedUser42857

And here we go again...

leaders cities, red revolt ended hours ago, still 12k birs stacked..

meanwhile......

DeletedUser21625

And here we go again...

leaders cities, red revolt ended hours ago, still 12k birs stacked..

meanwhile......

Do you know what you are talking about? Care to let anyone else in on the secret? Or is this your 'dear diary' entry for the day?