Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser21287

This is true... i for one expected the splitting to happen sooner.... but i do think it will happen....

If it was to happen mate it would have done so by now and I am pretty sure you and most other experienced players know this by now.

DeletedUser21287

1 branch (Blood Nuns) basically got rimmed by HerefordGrl's lot
1 branch (Blood Bath) have either ghosted or quit

Everyone else been doing your RESTRUCTURING for you :D

any more restructuring you need doing?

neither alliance were original bloods so not quite the same (most from alliance we defeated). some have stayed and some have separated into a different alliance, some gone altogether. don't know who herefordgirl is but I like all women :)

always restructuring and will do so until the world is finished lol

DeletedUser

I would say dont triple post, but no forum mods exist for this world, figures.

They are bloods, are they not? That's what you do, recruit everyone so you don't have to continue to fight them, when they get eaten by other alliances you claim that they aren't even real bloods. Some of the players in bloods fight well, others.. do not, this 'restructuring' is basically 'internalising' those that aren't real bloods?

On a more positive note, many including myself have said that you should sink for a while now, don't know whether this is due to you guys repelling the EN offensive or whether its EN not doing what they have been known to do? Whatever the case, it can only get more interesting?

**Herefordgrl will break every bone in your body, make sure you read up on her, she's a deadly female, which talks about balls in her city names and just thinking about getting on the wrong side of her is making my worry about my jewels put it that way. Ruthless yet a lot of fun, from Sinope with her crew.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21287

I would say dont triple post, but no forum mods exist for this world, figures.

They are bloods, are they not? That's what you do, recruit everyone so you don't have to continue to fight them, when they get eaten by other alliances you claim that they aren't even real bloods. Some of the players in bloods fight well, others.. do not, this 'restructuring' is basically 'internalising' those that aren't real bloods?

On a more positive note, many including myself have said that you should sink for a while now, don't know whether this is due to you guys repelling the EN offensive or whether its EN not doing what they have been known to do? Whatever the case, it can only get more interesting?

**Herefordgrl will break every bone in your body, make sure you read up on her, she's a deadly female, which talks about balls in her city names and just thinking about getting on the wrong side of her is making my worry about my jewels put it that way. Ruthless yet a lot of fun, from Sinope with her crew.

We have been fortunate with en I think. They haven't needed to launch a serious op on our alliances we have that many internals as you quite rightly say. Far easier targets for now which give them great strategic position. Sure there are ops 1 or 2 players ad cities are taken but as I say nothing we cannot handle as those players then just take more internals. It will be interesting when a op is launched against sever all bloods at the same time and how we cope with that. I doubt en have hit us with anything more than 40 percent so far and still capale of taking cities.

All bloods are to be fought for regardless of where they came from. We don't invite them to stop fighting. They are beat so some join to help us fight others. I agree taking them all was a little odd but that ain't up to me. I think the next month will be a big test for us.

DeletedUser42857

neither alliance were original bloods so not quite the same (most from alliance we defeated)

Well dunno about most.

Nuns with Guns, yes, you can claim the defeat of them
Just the tip/Cute but Psycho/Legion of Death - No, you cant claim the defeat of them, not even close

So, half from alliance you defeated.. at most...

And im sure D&B will have opinion on the Nuns issue.

DeletedUser

The only thing i can say is that half of nuns lacked spine when they needed it the most, pathetic performance from like 80% of the alliance, the alliance broke up internally, with a few going to herefordgrl's lot, some going into vm never to return and others ran daisy chains in hands over to bloods when they had not even sent a single bireme or lightship to any friendly/enemy city respectively. I had a catch up with one of my old friends in nuns who is now in name changers and he said that people lost the fight within and now there are none of the good players around left in bloods apart from nikitaryan- and erik possibly.

They got crushed by name changers anyway so i'm happy. As for abdera i'm enjoying logging in a few times a day, keeping my queues full and just sitting back watching everything unfold. On a positive note, not playing grepo properly has a positive effect on workload, can see why so many burnout on speed 4.

DeletedUser50935

Right Lets get back on Topic, here's my Top 12...

1. Quality over Quantity "SWIM, SWIM and SWIM some more"
Good: -Really asserting their dominance, most of the top players are QoQ.
-Tight brotherhood with not many visible weak links
Bad: -There top player (Queen Viv) was banned for cheating a while ago, it questions the whole alliance's legitimacy a bit, but apart from that its all good.

2+3. Eviction Notice "Hand over your cities we wont stop SWIMming"
Good: -Made up of many experienced players.
-Winning the war with bloods.
Bad: -Some weak links (such as LeoMonster who has now gone into VM) have appeared.

4+7+12. Bloods "Come join us and we'll all SINK Together"
Good: -Some good experienced players in their ranks.
Bad: -Getting beat up by EN.
-Already lost a branch to Name Changers
-Rife with inactives
-Terrible OP participation rate.

5. Name Changers ''We may not remember our name but we'll always remember how to SWIM''
Good: - Destroyed a branch of the bloods and are advancing into 56
- A lot of the players have played together previously
Bad: - Not serious about WW so definitely won't win.

6.The Hammer ''Come to the rim and watch us SWIM"
Good: -Kings of the rim
-Potential quiet WW's
Bad:-It's a rim alliance so it will always have some noobs.

8. Independent ''My alliance,no comment''

9. Hounddogs ''Come on EN hold our hands, we'll SWIM"
Good: -A branch of EN so they have some pretty great support.
Bad:- Not many players,certainly not an MRA but sometimes strength is in numbers.

10. Black Anarchy ''We are like The Hammer here on the rim of course we'll SWIM
Good: - As in Hammer potential quiet WW's
Bad: -Inactives are rife... so are noobs.

11. TUATHA "On the rim you can't join bloods so we'll have you instead don't worry you'll still SINK"
Good : -rim alliance so potential quiet WW's
Bad:- Such an MRA how many branches do they need?!
-Full of noobs and inactives.

DeletedUser49059

5. Name Changers ''We may not remember our name but we'll always remember how to SWIM''
Good: - Destroyed a branch of the bloods and are advancing into 56
- A lot of the players have played together previously
Bad: - Not serious about WW so definitely won't win.

Preventing an unworthy opponent from winning AND avoiding the "pactfest en84" activities - yes, I will mark that as a winning decision in our playbook everyday of the year.

Just like the name thing- we have our own definition of winning this go around - and that will include determining whom the WORTHY recipient for the "pixilated golden tiara" shall be in this world, and for those who want to take a unworthy stab at obtaining it...we shall be a thorn in the side.

Our alliance members will probably have as much- no, make that MORE- fun than those spending all of their resources and favor building WW...and get a lot more sleep while we are at it. This is a war game...not a building game...and we intend to keep it that way throughout wonders.

DeletedUser21287

Right Lets get back on Topic, here's my Top 12...

4+7+12. Bloods "Come join us and we'll all SINK Together"
Good: -Some good experienced players in their ranks.
-Rife with inactives

Some good experienced players in their ranks.
Many good players not some
In what way? Take out inactives over the past week or so and we are probably equal now
-Rife with inactives
Not so many now though this is a problem for all alliances at some point or another
Increased rate already showing great results.

Weve held the core ocean since the server began. It must be easy for those on the rim with only 1 direction to go and safe on all other sides

DeletedUser42857

In what way? Take out inactives over the past week or so and we are probably equal now
s

No, you wouldnt be.

And why do people always dismiss inactives. One of the key parts of leadership is keeping players active, but also quickly identifying players that need to be internalised and making those (sometimes difficult) decisions quickly and decisively. Not sitting around waiting for them to go 3, 4, even 5 day inactive and then watching while the enemy eat them. One of the signs of strong leadership is knowing when to make those calls, and making sure that other alliances dont eat your inactives.

Oh, and the one we hit overnight, had city guard out in multiple cities. ;)

DeletedUser42857

So first, we have the #1 player on the server and leader of QOQ banned for using farming bots (and casting doubt on her whole sorry alliance as a result).

Now comes the revelation that large elements of the blood group are logging onto each others accounts, putting out city guard, dodging for each other, building for each other, and generally, whats the word.. CHEATING

I actually love all these cheaters being outed, because for the players who dont use bots and cheats, we get to cross off the list everyone above us on the rankings thats likely to be cheating. My rankings starting to look pretty good. :D

DeletedUser49059

So first, we have the #1 player on the server and leader of QOQ banned for using farming bots (and casting doubt on her whole sorry alliance as a result).

Now comes the revelation that large elements of the blood group are logging onto each others accounts, putting out city guard, dodging for each other, building for each other, and generally, whats the word.. CHEATING

I actually love all these cheaters being outed, because for the players who dont use bots and cheats, we get to cross off the list everyone above us on the rankings thats likely to be cheating. My rankings starting to look pretty good. :D

"likely to be cheating"? Dim, how do you determine whom is "likely to be cheating", and why does that mean that they don't exist in the rankings above you? I doubt many suspected the "Queen V" to be a botter...and chances are that if she was/is...there are plenty more out there in the ranks using bots or programs to either farm or get past the anti-timer. I doubt you have the capacity to identify each and every one of them with accuracy...but I am sure we would be amused to see how you will accomplish that and use that to improve your rankings, as opposed to spending the time actually playing the game to improve your rankings.

dimlogic...sometimes I don't follow. Whatever makes you feel better. It's like those competitions where everyone gets a blue ribbon...yippee! Guess you gotta feel like you win somehow, right?

SlothTzu

Strategos
"likely to be cheating"? Dim, how do you determine whom is "likely to be cheating", and why does that mean that they don't exist in the rankings above you? I doubt many suspected the "Queen V" to be a botter...and chances are that if she was/is...there are plenty more out there in the ranks using bots or programs to either farm or get past the anti-timer. I doubt you have the capacity to identify each and every one of them with accuracy...but I am sure we would be amused to see how you will accomplish that and use that to improve your rankings, as opposed to spending the time actually playing the game to improve your rankings.

dimlogic...sometimes I don't follow. Whatever makes you feel better. It's like those competitions where everyone gets a blue ribbon...yippee! Guess you gotta feel like you win somehow, right?

I hate you but I love this.

DeletedUser50935

But the thing is, most of the top players on this server ARE using bots... don't try to defend them! Dim I have respect for all those who don't cheat; especialy the big players it shows that must be good at the game (or have luck/good friends *cough* hereford *cough*)

SlothTzu

Strategos
But the thing is, most of the top players on this server ARE using bots... don't try to defend them! Dim I have respect for all those who don't cheat; especialy the big players it shows that must be good at the game (or have luck/good friends *cough* hereford *cough*)

Nah, some people are just GOOD PLAYERS, imagine that.

DeletedUser50935

can you read the word most or is that to advanced for your small brain, this game is not suitable for people in Kindergarten and this server appears to be full of them (Sloth, hereford to name just a few)...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49059

I hate you but I love this.

Well, Slothie, I came back from vacation in a beautiful country...sigh...I wondered how long it would take for a direct trolling at me.

Don't get overly excited - I am still waiting for your "chief mermaid" to become a "beached whale"...I seriously doubt catching her botting once will be enough to do it, and surely she's smart enough to not get caught twice.