Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser46251

need a favor guys and gals, Brir son was just admitted to emergency room, said he did not care if he loses all of his cities as long as his son is ok, how about a seize fire on his cities till he gets sorted. a day or 2 I know he would not take advantage if rl struck his targets life.

Send a message in game to the leaders of Hammer, i'm sure they will agree to a cease fire in these circumstances.

Hope all ends up ok with your son Brir.

DeletedUser42857

You really want me to show how Eviction notice are in the forums posts and have more of your weak players leave into vacation ghost mode ???

I think you have been looking at different reports to what I have , whilst attacking this so called excellent player who had 60 more cities then myself I somewhat had 50 of them in revolt ...... With no retaliation and that particular week I was within top ten offence whereby your player was in top ten defence

Now I don't mean to be somewhat cocky but I do not fear your guys as I know with 10 cities I would be tactically better then the majority of your players holding 40 cities .

But everyone loves a dreamer maybe it's time you all considered abdera a lost world and hand it over to quality or another top ten alliance who has better players and more class

Fly... you said it all really in your post.

You ended up putting him in the top ten defenders by throwing troops at his walls.

Why would he attack you back, you are 3-4 hours travel time away from him, that would be stupid on his part.

Oh, fly is attacking me so I know, lets attack him deap in indi core from 3 hours away, that would be a great idea :D

I saw your reports, manti nukes, and then attacks of 10 ls, 20 transport, 300 hops...

You got that many revolts because he dodged most of them knowing that your cs travel time was 15 hours plus and you wouldnt follow up.

Youre an idiot basically.

but im sure rob is grateful for the bp :D

DeletedUser42857

Plus last time I unleashed my nukes little old dimhead nearly wet himself and cried to his mummy !!

Could you get any more deluded. Your revolts dont even get posted on the defensive tab dude.

The only point at which you even registered with your "nukes" you attacked rob was when we were all laughing about it on skype. And Rob has stopped telling us when you are attacking because he doesnt want anyone stealing his dbp :D

DeletedUser18407

Could you get any more deluded. Your revolts dont even get posted on the defensive tab dude.

The only point at which you even registered with your "nukes" you attacked rob was when we were all laughing about it on skype. And Rob has stopped telling us when you are attacking because he doesnt want anyone stealing his dbp :D

this was just a few on those days i could go on , maybe rob should consider who he is dealing with in future..... Or is more proof required ???

BERBnST.png
h72qQda.png
SsqNbxz.png

DeletedUser42857

this was just a few on those days i could go on , maybe rob should consider who he is dealing with in future..... Or is more proof required ???

Yes, we know you got a bunch of revolts?

Why did you get a bunch of revolts? Because you attacked from so far out with manti nukes that he knew there was no chance of you sending a cs so he just dodged and let city guard pick up bp for him.

There is no prize for revolts, theres prizes for taking cities.

For all those revolts, how many cities did you take? roughly? just a ball park figure?

NONE :D

Any idiot can send multiple manti nukes from 3 hours out and get a load of revolts when the defender just dodges and lets city guard pick up free bp.

Rob says.. :D

AnVM1N2.png

sfg99ze.png

DeletedUser46636

Indie does not want a seize fire from anybody, just asked to give brir a break see if he is going be ok and wants to continue grepo in a few days let it be his choice. This is a war game I would spank both dim and rob if you were closer to me, we would have great fun.

DeletedUser18407

Yes, we know you got a bunch of revolts?

Why did you get a bunch of revolts? Because you attacked from so far out with manti nukes that he knew there was no chance of you sending a cs so he just dodged and let city guard pick up bp for him.

There is no prize for revolts, theres prizes for taking cities.

For all those revolts, how many cities did you take? roughly? just a ball park figure?

NONE :D

Any idiot can send multiple manti nukes from 3 hours out and get a load of revolts when the defender just dodges and lets city guard pick up free bp.

Rob says.. :D

AnVM1N2.png

sfg99ze.png

yes I attacked 10 hours away because i am a NOOB !!!

but lets put this into perspective , if im a noob that attacked from 10 hours away from this great superior player called rob ... how come

1. He did not move his lightships is he retarded ???? lol or did not read kurbads guide

2. he was unable to defend and prevent revolt and wall demolishing with 10 hours notice lol

or

3. Everyone was unable to defend him due to being on vacation mode ?

DeletedUser42857

yes I attacked 10 hours away because i am a NOOB !!!

but lets put this into perspective , if im a noob that attacked from 10 hours away from this great superior player called rob ... how come

1. He did not move his lightships is he retarded ???? lol or did not read kurbads guide

2. he was unable to defend and prevent revolt and wall demolishing with 10 hours notice lol

or

3. Everyone was unable to defend him due to being on vacation mode ?

1. Probably knew you were sending flyers, or he couldnt be bothered, or he was working or simply forgot

2. defend what? he knew you werent going to send a cs so what is there to defend? Waste DLU that could be used to actually protect a city against PROPER attacks..

3. Nah, he rarely asked for help. He had it all totally under control. at no point did you ever come close to taking his city. As for the walls, its actually less time consuming to rebuild a wall than it is to rebuild a city full of dlu. Can have a wall rebuilt in a few hours easy and without gold

Fly, you may think thats some big thing, revolting a player but its not. Hell, ive had days where ive had 10, 15, 20, 25 blood cities in revolt, and thats nothing compared with some players, its all totally meaningless (unless you do it for a tactical reason like drawing defence to certain areas), what counts is taking cities. Any idiot can send a bunch of attack from hours out, have the defender just dodge, laugh and allow the revolt knowing its not going to be followed up on.

As I say, I cant speak for rob, but if someone was attacking me daily with flyers from hours out, I would dodge most of them, let city guard get me a regular bp source and probably wouldnt ask for help either.

You are starting to come across as really really nooby.

Serious question, and im not being sarcastic but, is this your first world?

DeletedUser42857

Indie does not want a seize fire from anybody, just asked to give brir a break see if he is going be ok and wants to continue grepo in a few days let it be his choice. This is a war game I would spank both dim and rob if you were closer to me, we would have great fun.

yeh, we got that. ceasefire was pretty quickly order by en and mass mail sent out informing us all of cf in brir.

DeletedUser18407

Must be my first world , you have me in stitches .

Are you actually in any of the worlds ? As you do a lot of commentory on them however I don't recall seeing your name anywhere .....

DeletedUser42857

Must be my first world , you have me in stitches .

Are you actually in any of the worlds ? As you do a lot of commentory on them however I don't recall seeing your name anywhere .....

Was just asking, thats the impression I was getting.

And no, im not in any worlds, I dont actually play grepo, i just like the forums.

DeletedUser42857

Well looks like someones credibility has just gone out to the window...

starts getting opped, few cities in key areas revolted, people start knocking down buildings in his cities, knocking cities down from 8-10k down to 4k..

what does he do..

RUNS INTO VM

Even sends mocking messages that he is coming back once all his defensive units have rebuilt..

Oh dear.

DeletedUser42857

You mad I sunk 12 cs and you didn't take a single city?

yeh, you probably want to make a new account for externals and ditch this one.

Your cities were being systematically knocked down
The aim was to kill stuff
You ran into vm
You sent mocking messages saying you would be back out of vm when all your build and recruitment queues had finished

I would definitely look into getting a new forum account.

Much laughter

Dim

DeletedUser

I can feel the anger in your words. Let it burn. Let it flow deep in your veins young grasshopper.

DeletedUser42857

Nah, thats not anger. Thats that warm, fuzzy you glow you get when watching someone utterly humiliate themselves :D

DeletedUser42857

cheers, we need those for the tears that are rolling down our cheeks.

2 days into an op, watching his cities crumble from 13k down to 4k, runs and hides, and even openly mocks that "i will back when my ldu have rebuilt"...

Yes, you didnt lose a city, you just had 4 cities worth of points knocked off your existing ones.. dem stone hails :D

DU6wLlN.png

I would stop posting now, openly admitting you are going into vm to let your build and recruitment queues restock you, you lost all credibility.

Bye... :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

Last edited by a moderator: