Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser46251

Another day another EN member ghostin......

What do you call it then?

He sure is :D

b7ef72acf1f648307a9700b82b539f90.png
Maybe he thought you had 33 fireships there :D

DeletedUser

about new kron hm...what can be said about that let me see; oh yeah: cheap decoy and in same time easy 80k abp.

DeletedUser

Hey zika, Dim, Joke boy..

Remember all that crowing yesterday about mash ghosting and the silly city name in his honour? Well while you were doing that I was doing this:

1: http://http://prntscr.com/94pekj

2. http://http://prntscr.com/94qcfh

3. http://http://prntscr.com/94tlf4

All that while giving that horrible Red city of yours a good bashing my dear, laughing as y'all scrambled to protect your precious city and allowing me to just walk in here (after clearing anyway).. Ever heard of TRIPS? Like I said laugh all you like about mash, fighting ya'll is the same as taking a ghost, only easier. To think I was posting here as well.. :D

PS.. Joke boy.. It's not really arrogance. I can back up what I say.. :p
Listen dear my brir...your words here is just big joke...
I see you yesterday on battlefield..abouth 6 erines nuke and 2 manty nukes is down..
Can I see picture of your inventory..;)
what is left there,meybe some improved attack or deff...:)
---------------------------------------------
abouth we taking ghost,this is how this game work...we get mashone in bad positionand he is ghosted..much of this tons is alredy revolted ..before he ghost...
and I must to excuse you we are take most of them before you :)
you took 2 towns from our ally and make you here for some hero ,hahha
--------------------------
and last qouestion for you....
are you play this game from yesterday mate...you have just one ls nuke for all your towns you have :(

that is so bad ...you lose yesterday abouth 4/5 alu and just one ls nuke I see there..I eat all your alu..with just 200 birs..
please if you need some class of grepo,contact me in inbox...

-----------------------------------
hahahha,what a joke :)

DeletedUser33675

Yeah, I made that up. Sorry :(

I just thought my wishes might actually come true and all of Abdera's players would be relieved.

DeletedUser42857

Yeah, I made that up. Sorry :(

I just thought my wishes might actually come true and all of Abdera's players would be relieved.

I think 95% of Abdera players are probably unaware of my existance, and the other 5% dont particularly care.

If you are suggesting that people actually do, well, you flatter me frankly.

DeletedUser40223

Listen dear my brir...your words here is just big joke...
I see you yesterday on battlefield..abouth 6 erines nuke and 2 manty nukes is down..

Obviously counting is not your strong point (along with understanding the English language and doing basic stuff like tripping your comrades cities on the same island). That was a 1 x 9 hour Erinys nuke (12 Erinys x 55 population over 9 hours = 5940 Pop, no need to thank me for doing the math for you) and it cleared your city, the other 2 of your comrades cities on the island and was used to hit your city repeatedly until it died.

Don't worry as I said previously I have another 9 of those.. Happy days. :) The manti nuke lost half of it's number and I'll be having fun with that later. I also used the Erinys to conquer all the farming villages on that island. Remember I only took MCHammersPants approx 12 hours before.

Can I see picture of your inventory..;)
what is left there,meybe some improved attack or deff...:)

I'll do better than that my dear. You and yours will be introduced to the rest at a time of my choosing.. (SW)

---------------------------------------------
abouth we taking ghost,this is how this game work...we get mashone in bad positionand he is ghosted..much of this tons is alredy revolted ..before he ghost...

Thanks for telling me how the game works.. Otherwise I wouldn't have had a clue.. ;)

and I must to excuse you we are take most of them before you :)

And that is surprising how? You already said "we get mashone in bad position" he ghosted so you were ready to pounce.. Good for you..

you took 2 towns from our ally and make you here for some hero ,hahha

I don't recall calling myself a 'Hero'. I do remember saying taking those cities and fighting y'all is like taking a ghost only easier. Nothing heroic about that. I'm just saying how badly you defended the island. And that your city got all the defence and the other two were left to their fate. Very chivalrous of you.. Or perhaps 'Heroic' is a better word?
--------------------------
and last qouestion for you....
are you play this game from yesterday mate...you have just one ls nuke for all your towns you have :(

Yes I only have 1 LS nuke my dear.. ;) Hmmm.. Now let me think.. Should I use up all my LS and tell our guys to use theirs on the one city getting stacked when I already know I'll get 2 out of the 3 Red cities on the island? Should I and the alliance use all the troops/LS/Manti/Harpy nukes like y'all used regaining just one city that I'd taken in your backyard 24 hours earlier? A city I'd taken with just 3-4 cities worth of ALU? I think not. We play smarter. You stick to your strategy (PLEASE, we LOVE it) and I'll stick to mine..

that is so bad ...you lose yesterday abouth 4/5 alu and just one ls nuke I see there..I eat all your alu..with just 200 birs..

You ate ALL my ALU? Okay.. Boy are you in for a surprise.. You nailed some ALU/Cats in the harbour by having enough birs to do so.. I'm sure that has NEVER happened to you or anyone else at the MC Hammers? Oh dear.. :rolleyes:

please if you need some class of grepo,contact me in inbox...

hahahha,what a joke :)

No thanks, I'll give that a miss if you don't mind? :D But seriously, no need to hate on yourself by saying your Grepo class is a joke (From what I've seen it is) It won't instil confidence in the rest of the cannon fodder at MC Hammers.. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
Obviously counting is not your strong point (along with understanding the English language and doing basic stuff like tripping your comrades cities on the same island). That was a 1 x 9 hour Erinys nuke (12 Erinys x 55 population over 9 hours = 5940 Pop, no need to thank me for doing the math for you)

Doesn't 1 x 9 erinys boost = 9 eriyns?

SlothTzu

Strategos
No way any spell would give almost 6000 population. Let alone even 1000.

Use Erin buffs with Democritus on.

I think the most you can get is 12 x 9, which can double with Democritus.

Maybe I'm mistaken about the number, but you can definitely get over 6k pop.

DeletedUser31385

Use Erin buffs with Democritus on.

I think the most you can get is 12 x 9, which can double with Democritus.

Maybe I'm mistaken about the number, but you can definitely get over 6k pop.

If that is right, then it would be too OP for sure. Max population is below 5k though. So I don't see how this is possible.