Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser31385

Oh, I thought he meant like over 1k pop worth of troops from a buff, misread.

Most of the buffs don't even give that though. I have seen 50 swords per hour for like 6 hours. I can't even imagine filling up most of a city's population in less than a day. I don't know how that could even be possible unless the buffs are extremely overpowered. I will ask around and see if anyone has ever seen a buff like that.

DeletedUser21625

ooh, name-changers just became "Covered in Blood". Are they joining up with Bloods?

inquiring minds want to know.

DeletedUser42857

It should if I am understanding correctly. 1 per hour for 9 hours? No way any spell would give almost 6000 population. Let alone even 1000.

Doesn't 1 x 9 erinys boost = 9 eriyns?

Nope, it gave 12 erins an hour for 9 hours. Yes, it overfilled the population

So you needed to be online when you ran it and basically you have to burn the first 48 erins by just attacking the entire island and hope they die before the last 60 odd are cooked

I had one instance with democritus hero dude where i ran the 9x erin at 10am and it doubled. i had 18 hours with 12 erins per hour cooking.. revolted the entire island, did all the farms, went back did every city on the island, again, and again, and ended up running out of things to kill after 6 hours

the top manti spell was also 12 manti per hour for 5 hours

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

Most of the buffs don't even give that though. I have seen 50 swords per hour for like 6 hours. I can't even imagine filling up most of a city's population in less than a day. I don't know how that could even be possible unless the buffs are extremely overpowered. I will ask around and see if anyone has ever seen a buff like that.

as above

Top erin buff was 12 per hour for 9 hours
top manti was 12 per hour for 5 hours
top harpy was 12 per hour for 7 hours
Top sword/hop/arch buff was 80 per hour for 7 or 8 hours
Top peg was 12 peg per hour for 6 hours

then bear in mind all can be doubled

If they overfill you basically attack like crazy and kill them off as they cook.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

ooh, name-changers just became "Covered in Blood". Are they joining up with Bloods?

I would think its more a play on them covering bloods in blood.

I dont see what namechangers could gain from incorporating blood into their group. And I think it would be down to bloods to name change anyway

Ranga1

Strategos
as above

If they overfill you basically attack like crazy and kill them off as they cook.

so 24 erinys for 9 hours or 12 for 18 hours, this is what is killing the game, glad im not feeding inno any money anymore. Literally you cant compete when someone is buying these buffs, the defense buffs don't even combat it either, pegs are cr.ap against manti/eriyns.

DeletedUser21625

I would think its more a play on them covering bloods in blood.

I dont see what namechangers could gain from incorporating blood into their group. And I think it would be down to bloods to name change anyway

with WW on the horizon we will see a lot of changes, imo.

DeletedUser18407

Obviously counting is not your strong point (along with understanding the English language and doing basic stuff like tripping your comrades cities on the same island). That was a 1 x 9 hour Erinys nuke (12 Erinys x 55 population over 9 hours = 5940 Pop, no need to thank me for doing the math for you) and it cleared your city, the other 2 of your comrades cities on the island and was used to hit your city repeatedly until it died.

Don't worry as I said previously I have another 9 of those.. Happy days. :) The manti nuke lost half of it's number and I'll be having fun with that later. I also used the Erinys to conquer all the farming villages on that island. Remember I only took MCHammersPants approx 12 hours before.

I'll do better than that my dear. You and yours will be introduced to the rest at a time of my choosing.. (SW)

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for telling me how the game works.. Otherwise I wouldn't have had a clue.. ;)

And that is surprising how? You already said "we get mashone in bad position" he ghosted so you were ready to pounce.. Good for you..

I don't recall calling myself a 'Hero'. I do remember saying taking those cities and fighting y'all is like taking a ghost only easier. Nothing heroic about that. I'm just saying how badly you defended the island. And that your city got all the defence and the other two were left to their fate. Very chivalrous of you.. Or perhaps 'Heroic' is a better word?
--------------------------

Yes I only have 1 LS nuke my dear.. ;) Hmmm.. Now let me think.. Should I use up all my LS and tell our guys to use theirs on the one city getting stacked when I already know I'll get 2 out of the 3 Red cities on the island? Should I and the alliance use all the troops/LS/Manti/Harpy nukes like y'all used regaining just one city that I'd taken in your backyard 24 hours earlier? A city I'd taken with just 3-4 cities worth of ALU? I think not. We play smarter. You stick to your strategy (PLEASE, we LOVE it) and I'll stick to mine..

You ate ALL my ALU? Okay.. Boy are you in for a surprise.. You nailed some ALU/Cats in the harbour by having enough birs to do so.. I'm sure that has NEVER happened to you or anyone else at the MC Hammers? Oh dear.. :rolleyes:

No thanks, I'll give that a miss if you don't mind? :D But seriously, no need to hate on yourself by saying your Grepo class is a joke (From what I've seen it is) It won't instil confidence in the rest of the cannon fodder at MC Hammers.. :(

To all in eviction notice I still have my inventory full with lots of surprises basically because I don't really need them to get your attention !!! You lose troops far too easily without the need of a nuke lol,

Plus last time I unleashed my nukes little old dimhead nearly wet himself and cried to his mummy !!

Dimspace
"All you do is revolt cities with your manti nukes"

Flybydevil
"Boohoo, is that not what you did "

I'm looking forward to forcing some more into ghost before Christmas , I see your hammer team are somewhat lacking nails now so I may have to do my own version of DIY on your puppets Dimspace

DeletedUser18407

Fly, why dont you show us all these great attacks of yours..

the two day bombardement of 50 slingers and 10 cats in each attack has people quaking in their boots.

your abp yesterday 5k, robs dbp 70k..

whatever you are doing and whatever your plan is, keep doing it, you are giving us endless amusement ya muppet :D

You really want me to show how Eviction notice are in the forums posts and have more of your weak players leave into vacation ghost mode ???

I think you have been looking at different reports to what I have , whilst attacking this so called excellent player who had 60 more cities then myself I somewhat had 50 of them in revolt ...... With no retaliation and that particular week I was within top ten offence whereby your player was in top ten defence

Now I don't mean to be somewhat cocky but I do not fear your guys as I know with 10 cities I would be tactically better then the majority of your players holding 40 cities .

But everyone loves a dreamer maybe it's time you all considered abdera a lost world and hand it over to quality or another top ten alliance who has better players and more class

Zarun-

Strategos
fly's post is just like

latest

DeletedUser

Knowing Beth and her teams personality, I believe its a poke at Bloods. Their way of saying they are beating them bloody :p

DeletedUser49059

Awe Slothikins, are you jealous that we may be trying to take QOQ's pets in O55 for a walk without asking your permission?

Jturck and I were thinking that we might just give you all a run for wonders after all...if you can build them quicker with Bloods behind you, who's to say we wouldn't be interested in throwing our name in the hat for consideration at this point.

Remember that I said we didn't come to Abdera with the PLAN of building WW, but it might be fun to give you all and EN a bit to think about...wouldn't it be tons more fun if we changed not just our names on a regular basis, but our plans too?

Perhaps that throws a wrench in your end game...perhaps not. Time will tell, I suppose.

DeletedUser

Awe Slothikins, are you jealous that we may be trying to take QOQ's pets in O55 for a walk without asking your permission?

Jturck and I were thinking that we might just give you all a run for wonders after all...if you can build them quicker with Bloods behind you, who's to say we wouldn't be interested in throwing our name in the hat for consideration at this point.

Remember that I said we didn't come to Abdera with the PLAN of building WW, but it might be fun to give you all and EN a bit to think about...wouldn't it be tons more fun if we changed not just our names on a regular basis, but our plans too?

Perhaps that throws a wrench in your end game...perhaps not. Time will tell, I suppose.

Since QoQ and Bloods will build for WW as 1, perhaps EN and Name Changers will team up ;)

DeletedUser16560

That'd make my day! I always love to see a nicely placed wrench and see the world spin around and actually compete for wonders not just with cheeky mass rotations. Fight for them ~ That is so much more fun :pro:

DeletedUser40223

as above

BINGO.. Dim gets it.. Fill, kill off before the next batch of 12, kill etc..

DeletedUser46636

need a favor guys and gals, Brir son was just admitted to emergency room, said he did not care if he loses all of his cities as long as his son is ok, how about a seize fire on his cities till he gets sorted. a day or 2 I know he would not take advantage if rl struck his targets life.