Can't even take a city off a 'Non Entity'

Ranga1

Strategos
Nah not a fan of playing against guys with little man syndrome. No one can compete with your 20hrs a day 365 day a year grepo habit, some of us lives to live you know?

DeletedUser22517

Nah not a fan of playing against guys with little man syndrome. No one can compete with your 20hrs a day 365 day a year grepo habit, some of us lives to live you know?

In other words, you are scared!Why do you ask questions then?

Ranga1

Strategos
Just as scared as Syndicate is facing EN

Ill freely admit I cant compete with that sort of online activity, I mean who wants to sit in front of their computer for 20 hours a day/7 days a week/ 365 days a year. Its tough being a parent :D

DeletedUser49112

Ranga i'll let you kill all my LS and then attack you with all my birs if EN join the next world that TS joins

And let you take a WW city from me

DeletedUser49112

You said TS is scared of facing EN. I'm making a bet that EN will never join the same world as TS

Ranga1

Strategos
Come on glute spreader, been a long day lifting has it?

I said I was "just as scared as TS is of facing EN"

Ill make the same bet, EN are currently in the middle of the world and TS are dead, so yes never going to happen :p

DeletedUser22517

Come on glute spreader, been a long day lifting has it?

I said I was "just as scared as TS is of facing EN"

Ill make the same bet, EN are currently in the middle of the world and TS are dead, so yes never going to happen :p

When you are scared you don`t announce war to every alliance in the world, you cuddle like you and your master did.But this is speed 1 and no cuddling can help!

Ranga1

Strategos
and when your scared you join a morale world half way through and get your city stacked :D mean while your second account is actively entrenched in your enemy alliance :D

DeletedUser22517

and when your scared you join a morale world half way through and get your city stacked :D mean while your second account is actively entrenched in your enemy alliance :D

Feel free to report me, having 2 accounts per world is not legal or stop talking nonsense.Mods can see IP logs anytime.
Now i start from first hour, you can join, i`ll go easy on you.You can watch how this game should be played without any pacts or naps, just pure skills.

Ranga1

Strategos
As soon as you register that shared connection your fine :D

Feel free to report me, having 2 accounts per world is not legal or stop talking nonsense.Mods can see IP logs anytime.
Now i start from first hour, you can join, i`ll go easy on you.You can watch how this game should be played without any pacts or naps, just pure skills.

who is this player you speak of? Alas, I will never find out, im condemned to have never learned the true ways of the how to be ensconced in an online world to be get good enough to be able to call myself a professional of an online computer game :( Better go back to golf :(

DeletedUser29916

You do realise speed 1 means you have to be online conciderably less right

Ranga1

Strategos
Thanks for that info chill, very illuminating....

Not even 1 day into the new world and mungus is already lying, what happened to only 50 members fungus? Better enlist Leolis to help with your lies mungus!

DeletedUser29916

You know how it goes, you wanna stick to the elite but you let in some of the smaller players because you're a nice person and they deserve it to...

Ranga1

Strategos
I thought it went like this "say anything you like, then do what ever you want, if someone calls you out on it, just make up an excuse" Didn't know there was a "but for" test in grepo

DeletedUser49112

lol you're calling out mungus on having 7 more players when we are just starting, you never cease to amaze

Ranga1

Strategos
and there is the excuse :D I do agree start of the world maybe a few more would be taken in, lets see what happens in a week then

DeletedUser49112

even if in 1 week there is 60 players lol, you gonna cry over 10? its not like he said 50 players and we were hitting the 120 ally cap already and starting up our sister alliances

Ranga1

Strategos
See that's the difference between you guys and me, when I say something I mean it. Where does the line get drawn? extra 10 players? Extra 50%? at the alliance cap? NO doubt there will be an excuse for that too. I notice Leolis has left his name and gone for a change too :D easier to lie if no one knows your account name right?